Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya Strawberry Jam ストローべりジャム

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "本番" or "honban" refers to "actual sexual intercourse" here. Which should be apparent from the context.

When you say your friend is caught having intercourse, in what do you mean? Was the girl willing? Or did it seem like he forced it? Was the girl punished for willing to go along with this in case your friend knows?

first of all 本番禁止 means sexual intercourse is prohibited.
罰金 means fine.
even if your a gaijin or not. im sure you dont want to mess with this kind of places cause they all have yakuzas to take care of their problems.
shop rules are shop rules. if you persist the girl to have sexual intercourse and she dont want to chances are youll get banned or thrown out.
even if the girl wants to have intercourse all you have to do is not get caught.
ive never heard of this as a scam so i cannot assure you guys that the girls insist to have intercourse and expects to get caught.

my friends friend got caught in the middle of the deed. i guess the girl was willing. never got the whole detail of what happened but its japan.
japan establishments dont offer sex!! it is illegal. except for soaplands.

I agree it is not a scam. Many places have a warning that intercourse is not allowed and any violation will be a fine. Some enforce it some don't. I watched a TV program about the industry and shows a guy caught violating the rules. They take your personal info like where you work and all that and they make you write an essay reflecting what you did. Plus, there is the fine.

I am sure the girl got fired if she consented or she took a major pay cut. If not, I don't get it and what happened to that guy is not fair if the blame is all on him. Situations like that is why I use hotel health services. What happens in a hotel as opposed to using an on site establishment protects privacy or at least helps.

To me "no means no" and I'm cool with that. I don't ask the first time but if I repeat, I do pursue. Some girls give it free, some charge.

There is a diffence between the government fining an establishment for allowing shagging on the premises, and a yakuza dude fining an unsuspecting customer 1 million yen without the matter going throught the "proper" channels (if they exist) o_O

I have been in pinkies and seen rules on the wall but cannot recall a mention of a fine for transgressing them. A 1 million yen fine seems a lot - 30 bucks and a nut says the girl encouraged it and she got part of the fine back in commission :jimlad: The fact this joint was in Kabukicho makes me think that. I have seen on TV guys who went into a regular hostess bar in Kabukicho and been presented with a tab for that much, then marched down the ATM by yakusa heavies to pay it off :blackeye: But at the end of the day all speculation is meaningless bcoz it wont change the outcome. The yakuza r a law into themselves in the joints they run and no 2 joints r exactly the same.

The warning that this could happen is a good one and many thanx for you chappies 4 bringing it up :cigar:. Next time in Strawberry Jam I will ask to see the rules (they showed me a card 1 split second but assumed I couldnt read it and put it away)

The next time I see one of my regular BBBJ consultant therapists which most likely will b this weekend, I will bring up this topic and report back on what they said :cool: U cant beat asking the people who know :sneaky:

Reactions: Nitr0
I think all the places have the sign that says" intercourse is prohibited". It's probably mandatory to get a business license. It's kind of like those "no dancing allowed" signs you see in all the night clubs in roppongi. It all depends on the girl.

Reactions: AsianGamer101
There is a diffence between the government fining an establishment for allowing shagging on the premises, and a yakuza dude fining an unsuspecting customer 1 million yen without the matter going throught the "proper" channels (if they exist) o_O

I have been in pinkies and seen rules on the wall but cannot recall a mention of a fine for transgressing them. A 1 million yen fine seems a lot - 30 bucks and a nut says the girl encouraged it and she got part of the fine back in commission :jimlad: The fact this joint was in Kabukicho makes me think that. I have seen on TV guys who went into a regular hostess bar in Kabukicho and been presented with a tab for that much, then marched down the ATM by yakusa heavies to pay it off :blackeye: But at the end of the day all speculation is meaningless bcoz it wont change the outcome. The yakuza r a law into themselves in the joints they run and no 2 joints r exactly the same.

The warning that this could happen is a good one and many thanx for you chappies 4 bringing it up :cigar:. Next time in Strawberry Jam I will ask to see the rules (they showed me a card 1 split second but assumed I couldnt read it and put it away)

The next time I see one of my regular BBBJ consultant therapists which most likely will b this weekend, I will bring up this topic and report back on what they said :cool: U cant beat asking the people who know :sneaky:

I was in Kabukicho yesterday at Asian Feeling and felt totally at ease, not a dangerous place AFAIK. My Japanese wife, from Tokyo, isn't too keen on being in that area. From what you wrote about Yakuza, etc. makes me wonder if it really is a crappy area. I didn't notice any Yakuza, or maybe I don't know what to look for. If I'm not causing any trouble, is the Yakuza something I should be concerned about?

Reactions: AsianGamer101
I was in Kabukicho yesterday at Asian Feeling and felt totally at ease, not a dangerous place AFAIK. My Japanese wife, from Tokyo, isn't too keen on being in that area. From what you wrote about Yakuza, etc. makes me wonder if it really is a crappy area. I didn't notice any Yakuza, or maybe I don't know what to look for. If I'm not causing any trouble, is the Yakuza something I should be concerned about?

Nope :)

Kabukicho is a dodgy area, but that dont mean that every joint in the area is risky

Asian Feeling is tried n trusted n in n e case, a HJ is not against the rules

From 20 yearz experience in Japan, yakuza dont bother gaijin. Unless u hit them (yap I know a gaijin who did he got away with an apology and a bottle of malt whisky)

Reactions: Marky Mark
Last nite I went to one of my 2 regular pinkies. I asked the boss if I cud see the house rules - they dont got n e :wideyed:

Paid 指名 for 1 of my 2 regular ladies. She been a consultant BBBJ therapist 5 years and aint no fool, she is a qualified dentist. I told her about the guy who got caught in the act n made to pay 1 million yen - she said SCAM :greyalien:

I asked what wud happen to a customer if a guy got it up. She said she dont never heard of that happening, and the responsibility wud be with the girl not the customer

She even told me about a nearby pinkie where u can pay an xtra 5000 n get FS:mask:

She agreed with me about Kabukicho -

DONT TALK TO STRANGERS!!!

The touts on the streetz there r not ur friends. They r out to part u from ur dosh. It used to b Nigerianz till the police banished them, now its English speaking locals who dont look as threatening but r equaly untrustworthy :muted:

When in Kabukicho or n e where for that matter, it helps to know where u r going :bored::mask:

The only touts I trust are the ones at the info centers. That is how I found Happy Berry. Info centers in my experience are helpful

Reactions: Hamerare
The only touts I trust are the ones at the info centers. That is how I found Happy Berry. Info centers in my experience are helpful

Absolutely agree, thanx for mentioning that

In Japanese its 無料案内所

Reactions: johnnyboy84
Thanks for posting it in Japanese. I should have done that myself. There are plenty of them in kabukicho and like I said, these are the only people you should trust if you are looking for service providers.

But yeah, all street touts in kabuki cho you should normally not trust unless it is at an info center or standing outside an office of their business. They really don't try hard to let you know they are not shady or anything like that. People who fall for them have no street smarts whatsoever IMHO.

Where are these "info centers" located?

Where are these "info centers" located?
There are a lot of them

U need to read the kanji

無料案内所

These guys are trustworthy

NEVER ever engage with the touts on the streets they are all scum sucking maggots

Closing this thread. It's ran it's course. New reviews on girls from this org are certainly welcome in a new thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.