Guest viewing is limited

Strawberry Jam Shibuya: Late Night Walk-in

raumsagan

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been reading about this place here at the forums - thanks to the previous writers who gave their review. Basically, I'm new to this and this is my first experience since moving to Tokyo about 2 years ago. So please bear with my n00bness.

Background: So I've been to several nomikais that evening and was looking for a place to unwind and relax before heading home. My sense of direction in this city is terrible, which is also why I selected the place since I thought I could reasonably find it. The state I was in was mildly buzzed.

Date/Time:Aug. 2014 around 11:45pm

Provider:Yukari

Type/Location:Fashion Health

Language Specifics:Some English to go with my awful Japanese, to her credit she tries, and I did my best to meet half (more like quarter, a tenth) way /

Session Length/Fee:22,000 / 75 mins 2,000/fee for choosing

Physical Description:petite, maybe late 20s (I'm terrible with guessing), A-size cup or smaller, brown hair, looks like a less pretty version of a pretty girl at my office, but still pretty, not fully shaved but clean

Details:

I basically walked straight in the place (stairway leading down) ignoring the attendants outside. I reach the lobby/reception (?) area and an attendant talks to me (not guy behind the counter) and I ask him if Eigo is ok – he then says to the counter guy something like “gaijin” – and the guy nods, and then gets some photos out. I pick a girl who looks ok, and then they ask me to select the rate (see site for rates http://ssj.jam1999.com/top.html).

I’m then led to a separate building (extra rooms perhaps), up a flight or two of stairs and deposited in a smallish room. Its quite small, but there’s a separate shower room (I could also hear some action going on next door, not that it matters).

After some minutes, Yukari arrives, and we chat for a bit – in my pained Japanese, mixed with English – to which she positively responds to – she is incredibly friendly (plus points for me). We may have chatted too long (too buzzed to think about time) but then that was fine with me. Proceeded to the shower – wasn’t sure how things worked but she guided me.

Post-shower, I’m asked to lie down and get my health treatment – nipple-licking (not really my thing but ok), then straight to BBBJ. Then she busts out the lotion for some hand-action. The whole time I am just touching her gently all over. Next up some DATY, and more BBBJs. (really do not know the sequence of things) I bring up the topic of FS, and only after she is comfortable with the idea, she says she prefers it with a condom – I do too. To be honest, I was not really looking for FS but wanted to ask, anyway.

The rather unclimactic end to this story is that I was both too tired and maybe too intoxicated to get things going, so after trying/failing, we just lay and cuddled, I gave and got a massage (not hard enough for my tastes). Time ended, and off to the shower we went – more of the brown gargle stuff (what it is--- ???). Got dressed and then went down and parted ways.

Recommendation: Yes (with caveats).
I genuinely enjoyed our encounter despite my failure to launch – again was not my plan (to get FS nor fail to launch). She is very pleasant to be with, and for some looking for smoking hot bodies, she will not be your type.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the great review raum.sagan. I will be trying strawberry jam over the next few days and wanted to ask you some questions - if I may:

1) when they show you the photos for picking up the girl - do you have also some data (eg height, breast size)? The reason I am asking is that - like you - I like "petit" girls and from a face-only portaratit wouldn't be able to work it out... perhaps one could ask the manager/attendant I guess (I speak discrete Japanese)...
2) How did you "propose" her to go FS? Can you give us some hints? (no pressure here, if you wan to keep your 'strategy' private, no worries! ;-)

Again, thanks to everyone in this community. I am getting a lot off it and I hope to be able to pay back with a few reviews...

Gerdo, thanks, and glad you find it useful.

#1 - I cannot recall if there was height/other data. Perhaps there was, I'm sorry I can;t recall.
#2 - I guess the proper way of explaining my situation was, I was trying to gauge whether or not she was comfortable with the idea. It was just a suggestion really, that came up over the course of conversation.

Sorry if my answers are not very useful. I am by no means an expert and also learning a lot on here.

Don't have to apologise, raum.sagan - thanks for th einfo anyway - for n.2 I guess I undestand what you meant - kind of going with the flow of the conversation...

I enjoyed the review as well.

The girls' age, height and other measurements are on the homepage so it would just be a matter of looking on your smartphone when they show you who's available. I've always done this in addition to asking the tencho if it's accurate! The other info about the girl on her profile like hobbies, etc is worth looking at too (if you can read a little nihongo) before you meet for converversation starters.

That's a very good suggestion Floridian - I hadn't thought about it! Will definitely do - and good hint bout checking hobbies etc as well... thans again!

Floridian, happy to hear you enjoyed the review. It's rough around the edges, and
I try to focus more on the how's of the process, and also from my perspective as a
non-white foreigner in town.

I think your suggestion is good, and while I can always hit the old google translate
to decode the info - in this case, the girl was unlisted in the site (pretty much chose
the first one offered because I did not know better).

You guys who can read and ask more detailed questions on the spot will get farther
than I.

*edited for spacing/readability

The girls look relatively nice on the website although I don't know the level of photoshopping involved of course. They even have short courses available in the 10,000 yen bracket but I guess FS might not be part of the deal.

Could be worth checking out all said and done.

This seems a bit more expensive than what I am personally used to at Happy Berry and Pururungang, but hopefully these girls are worth the price. I just don't like it that they jack up the prices during certain time intervals.

I look at it the opposite way - they reduce prices during less busy times. It is a far from an uncommon practice at similar establishments so I sneak off from work early to get the cheaper prices.....

Reactions: bichan2