Tobita Experiences And Questions

There is always only one girl on duty per shop. You get the girl that is sitting in the Genkan.

Are the girls in Tobita real ethnic Japanese women and not Chinese,Korean,SEA speaking Japanese?

Officially, the Tobita restaurant association only employs japanese girls. Even if the girl is a second or third generation Zainichi Korean, I highly doubt you'd be able to notice that.

Hi, this is my experience with Tobita (November,2015)

Even if you are a foreigner, when you go around, if you are called "Onisan", "Douzo", that means they welcome you. In my case, I look quite Japanese so before going in, I told them that I can speak only a little Japanese. Mama-san will check if the girl is okay with that.

And then you go up-stair to the room, there are always fixed price whatever restaurant you go into (usually they recommend you the 30mins-21000 yen). You pay the money then the girl says you should take off your clothes and after a short while, she comes back. I must add that most of the girls are beautiful and cute, they look just like any good looking AV actress you have seen. In my case, the girl was quite cute, small frame, and had B-cup boobs.

However, the experience is not very good for me. Mostly because I like passionate and wild sex. Here you are not allowed to have deep kisses or fingering to heat up the mood. Instead, everything is quite like a procedure and the reaction of the girl was not that great so it was a major turn off for me. I had to ask the girl for a HJ to finish me off.

Summary: everything is good and civilized but not the thing for me.

P/S: For the guys who were worried about STD: Everything is covered so the chance is absolutely zero.

The yakuza let Chinese males to bang their women despite the political tension between those two countries?
The only politics that matter are the numbers each oyabun need to post each month. :cigar::pompous:

The reason why foreigners (and especially black people) do not get so many "dozos" is mostly for size reasons. I can't remember who told me, but the ladies at Tobita call their profession "Anakashi" (穴貸し), which translates rather lewdly to "hole lending". A big penis hurts them, and they need their kitty to be in best condition. While my Tobita experiences are countable by one hand (and honestly, I have no idea why I end up going there again and again), one princess outright asked me "okkii?" after going up the stairs together.

Goshogawara said:
There is always only one girl on duty per shop. You get the girl that is sitting in the Genkan.

I'll have to retract that, after one session I saw a girl quickly leaving the Genkan as soon as the princess and me came back from our lovey-dovey-time. Apparently some shops employ more than one girl at the same time.

hope there's still active viewers for this thread.

went to tobita a couple of nights ago on my own (solo travelling japan)....
Although i did not partake (i was blind drunk and didn't want to pay in case of brewers droop... and the beer goggles may have something to do with the next statement. ...) but WOW. nearly every girl in the main bit was a 9 or above. big tits. cute faces. Some of them had rotten teeth which suggests they are from a poor background but that's being very picky.

i am fully gaijin amd look so to anybody but id say i got a call from at least 75% of the mamasans. even some if the girls gave me a smile and a little wave.

note the girls are HEAVILY made up but i dont mind that. And the area, well actually the red light bit itself is fine but the walk there can seem a bit hairy especially down the shopping arcade bit which looks like its not had a lick of paint for 30 years but im sure its fine. .. and fuck. .. if someone wants to step to a 6ft3 guy then by all means let them try.

i am actually in kyoto now and wasnt planning on going back to osaka but i am thinking of going back tomorrow late afternoon as its only 15-20 minutes on the shinkansen and I've not really found anywhere in kyoto at all and the info is very lacking.

to reiterate. the girls there are drop dead and i can't wait to go back and spend my money.

My update/with times.

Dozo rate: 2 out of 10. (I'm Black)
Time of day: 10-11am.

Toward the later portion my god. You can satisfy any fetish you'd want as far as looks.
I'm walking through the street, end to end. stopping to rest and remove these expressions from my face:
9ABQojw.gif
KObcMBn.gif

I got more Dozos from the hitozumas toward the... west entrance?

Went for a session. 11,000 for 30min, and I think nama was on the table, but my little head needs a swimming cap.

AQfJBI7.png

P.S. As for location/safety... there are parts of Downtown Chicago where i feel less safe than anywhere near here.

well actually the red light bit itself is fine but the walk there can seem a bit hairy especially down the shopping arcade bit which looks like its not had a lick of paint for 30 years but im sure its fine. .. and fuck. .. if someone wants to step to a 6ft3 guy then by all means let them try.

If you walk from abeno station the area is pretty clean/safe.

i am actually in kyoto now and wasnt planning on going back to osaka but i am thinking of going back tomorrow late afternoon as its only 15-20 minutes on the shinkansen and I've not really found anywhere in kyoto at all and the info is very lacking.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with Kyoto and my information is from the memory of a few years back, but the parallel street to the left (to the right is the river) of Potoncho featured quite a few adult oriented shops, but I think mainly girls bars and hostess clubs. The side streets hosts some more variety, I once stumbled into a PS there. You don't need to cross Karawamachi dori, I think it ends there.

Then if you cross the river north of Shio dori (the street running towards yasaka shrine) there are lots of all kinds of shops. Also many information centers. I only ever strolled that area, so can't recommend on anything, but if you are around anyways...

@christmas
I only ever was there once, but I remember the girl saying that most start around 5pm. Business finishes around midnight.

The reason why foreigners (and especially black people) do not get so many "dozos" is mostly for size reasons. I can't remember who told me, but the ladies at Tobita call their profession "Anakashi" (穴貸し), which translates rather lewdly to "hole lending". A big penis hurts them, and they need their kitty to be in best condition. While my Tobita experiences are countable by one hand (and honestly, I have no idea why I end up going there again and again), one princess outright asked me "okkii?" after going up the stairs together
Funny enough on my one visit I was quite amazed how that girl straight away jumped on me and riding me as if there was no tomorrow. No consideration for size at all or taking it slow and gently. Maybe cause I was her last customer of the day. Needless to say that I didn't need the 30min at all. We spent the remaining time with chatting and me giving her a shoulder/back massage, which was wellappreciated. Obviously sitting in the same pose in the entrance all day doesn't help your back ;)

If you walk from abeno station the area is pretty clean/safe.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with Kyoto and my information is from the memory of a few years back, but the parallel street to the left (to the right is the river) of Potoncho featured quite a few adult oriented shops, but I think mainly girls bars and hostess clubs. The side streets hosts some more variety, I once stumbled into a PS there. You don't need to cross Karawamachi dori, I think it ends there.

Then if you cross the river north of Shio dori (the street running towards yasaka shrine) there are lots of all kinds of shops. Also many information centers. I only ever strolled that area,

yeah but i know i can definitely get some in tobita and it will only take me 30 mins to get there and i already know exactly where I'm going lol.

yeah but i know i can definitely get some in tobita and it will only take me 30 mins to get there and i already know exactly where I'm going lol.
so i went tonight and its VERY busy with Asian people and only getting calls of the not so hot girls. bit annoying. At least my jr pass paid for the train journey. Might try my luck in tokyo as im staying in taito-ku. What are the prices like compared to tobita? And if the lowest time they offer is say 60mins for example can you barter the price down for a 30 minute root and boot?

Last edited:
There is no place like Tobita in Tokyo. You have various other options and some may include an FS option. The closest to the Tobita experience would probably be to pick up a girl from a deai cafe, if you negotiate for a quickie.

Afaik there is no guaranteed FS-place in Kyoto prefecture, you'd have to go to the soapdistrict at Ogoto-Onsen (20 mins on the Kosei line) in Shiga prefecture.

so i went tonight and its VERY busy with Asian people and only getting calls of the not so hot girls.

Going just after payday is not the best time as the girls are very busy.

There are many train stations in the area but none are directly next to Tobita. I think many people, myself included, take the Midosuji subway line from central Osaka (Umeda, Shinsaibashi, etc.) to Doubutsuen-mae Station (動物園前駅). From there, take exit 2 and enter the covered shopping arcade with the Family Mart convenience store. Eventually you will make a left turn (see the map) and end up in Tobita.

Tobita gets new girls all time, and I'm sure you'll find some young cute/hot ones to your liking.

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/dir/動物園前駅(大阪)/Tobita+Shinchi,+〒557-0001+Osaka+Prefecture,+Osaka,+Nishinari+Ward,+Sanno,+3−1−13+飛田会館/@34.6464215,135.502569,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x6000dd8af3aa7a4d:0x2cef12ed79886744!2m2!1d135.504413!2d34.648815!1m5!1m1!1s0x6000dd8cdc9ce6e5:0xd69089cb53b573b0!2m2!1d135.506464!2d34.644066!3e2

Hey guys,

I just went to Tobita using this direction and wanted to add some tidbits: as soon as you exit gate 2 from Doubutsuen, you'll see a Family Mart and arcade/shopping area across the street as mentioned above; however, that is not the one the OP is referring to. As soon as you exit the gate, look for those landmarks to your right. If you turn left and cross the street, you're going the wrong way.

Tobita was so much fun, I don't event know where to begin! :D I hope all fellow mongers get the chance to come here!

Hope you find this informative

Cheers!

Should you choose to bring your own protection, be aware that not every girl will accept this as there have been cases of customers bringing condoms which were manipulated (pierced with a needle).

planning to visit japan (specifically osaka) for the first time and my Japanese is non-existent at time, yes I am planning to learn some, what are some of your advice as I would like to see and probably experience the Tobita neighborhood

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
First of all to all that took the time to share your experiences and knowledge here, thank you. Read every post listed. It was great. I learned a great deal. I am just starting my research now.

I am going to take my usually annual business trip to Southeast Asia and just decided I will be taking a short side trip to Japan for the first time (its been a wish of my for long time). I don't have much time (3days), so I decided that I will probably only visit one city so that I can soak in a little of the culture. Osaka. I picked this city because what I hear of the people, food, and Tobita.

My Japan is basically non-existent. I still have about 5 month until the trip and I just started my basic studying already. I actually learn quite a few terms here. :)

I have a few questions I was hoping someone can clarify.
From what I gathered when walking around in Tobita, you are not allowed in unless you hear "Bozou" from the mamasan, is this correct? How does this work?
Is it customary to tip the girl?
What are the basic words I should learn and be familiar hearing to limit my and there confusion?
Soapland, are there Giajin friendly places in Osaka? If so, can someone please enlighten me?

And a little off subject: what is a good can't miss restaurant in Osaka and a good neighborhood to stay in. I probably prefer to in an area that is upbeat and with lots of variety of food enjoy. Anything from a basic street vender to a 5000 yen sit down meal.
Price range for hotel can be between 6500-10000 yen per night.

Thanks a bunch and I am so excited already.

First, I moved your question in the other thread over here. It's generally not great etiquette to bump a bunch of threads.

From what I gathered when walking around in Tobita, you are not allowed in unless you hear "Bozou" from the mamasan, is this correct? How does this work?
Is it customary to tip the girl?
What are the basic words I should learn and be familiar hearing to limit my and there confusion?
Soapland, are there Giajin friendly places in Osaka? If so, can someone please enlighten me?

In order of your questions:
- It's "Douzo", which can mean anything from 'welcome' to 'after you', depending on context.
- No, it's not customary to tip the girl. Tipping in Japan is generally frowned upon, although in some red light district situations, you might be able to negotiate additional services for above the sticker price. Not really needed for Tobita.
- There's an entire thread for this. Unless you are taking classes or practicing with a Japanese speaker, you probably aren't going to get to the point of conversational in the time that you have.
- I seriously doubt there's any gaijin friendly Osaka soaplands that are available to guys that speak no Japanese. Sorry.

In general, if you've done hobbying elsewhere, I'm not sure why you are making a special trip to Osaka for Tobita. It's expensive and a fully covered service. You'll probably get a lot more variety, service, and hot women for the price in SE Asia than in Japan.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
First, I moved your question in the other thread over here. It's generally not great etiquette to bump a bunch of threads.

In order of your questions:
- It's "Douzo", which can mean anything from 'welcome' to 'after you', depending on context.
- No, it's not customary to tip the girl. Tipping in Japan is generally frowned upon, although in some red light district situations, you might be able to negotiate additional services for above the sticker price. Not really needed for Tobita.
- There's an entire thread for this. Unless you are taking classes or practicing with a Japanese speaker, you probably aren't going to get to the point of conversational in the time that you have.
- I seriously doubt there's any gaijin friendly Osaka soaplands that are available to guys that speak no Japanese. Sorry.

In general, if you've done hobbying elsewhere, I'm not sure why you are making a special trip to Osaka for Tobita. It's expensive and a fully covered service. You'll probably get a lot more variety, service, and hot women for the price in SE Asia than in Japan.

I have elsewhere and yes I know it will be much more expensive but it not just about the hobbying. I also want to see the city, experience a little of the culture, eat the food, and meet the unique girls of

I have elsewhere and yes I know it will be much more expensive but it not just about the hobbying. I also want to see the city, experience a little of the culture, eat the food, and meet the unique girls of Japan.

And a little off subject: what is a good can't miss restaurant in Osaka and a good neighborhood to stay in. I probably prefer to in an area that is upbeat and with lots of variety of food enjoy. Anything from a basic street vender to a 5000 yen sit down meal.
Price range for hotel can be between 6500-10000 yen per night.
Namba is the most fun neighbourhood in Osaka, definitely try to get a hotel around there!
Lots of good food, dont miss the famous takoyaki and okonomiyaki.
I heard fashion health "club amour" accepts foreigners, it's like a soapland with no FS.

Reactions: buzzme
Great, thanks Alice. I have had the takoyaki already and I loved it. Have not had okonomiyaki, yet but definitely will. Both actually. :)
Namba sounds like a great idea. I will do my research.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There are no soaplands in Osaka (not any more), a few shops exist just north of Amagasaki station on the Hanshin Main Line (not to be confused with JR Amagasaki!). Only 15 minutes by train from Namba. No idea if foreigners are accepted there, my only intel about Amagasaki is based on rumors I heard from locals.
Your other choices would be Fukuwara near Shinkaichi station in Kobe or Ogoto-Onsen in Shiga.

The hotels in your pricerange tend to be crowded with Chinese tourists, but this applies to all hotels in Osaka these days. I'd stay away from the really cheap hotels in Nishinari district near Shin-Imamiya station, but they're far below your budget anyway.

Reactions: buzzme
I think I'll skip air bnb. I'll probably bring my budget up alittle. Also I might be heading to Tokyo instead. Still trying figure out what my best options are. keeping all options open. :) the more i research the more questions i have and unsure what I want to do. too my great choices with so little time. :(

Last edited: