Hello
Reaction score
Date: April weekday at 5.30 pm
Provider: Tsukasa.
Type/Location: JanJan
Language Specifics: Japanese.
Session Length/Fee: 3,000 for 20 mins.
Physical Description: FS+
I have invented a new grading system. FS+ means I would give her a full service if given the option. FS- means I would prefer not to give her a full service. Women have to be reasonably cute to get FS+.

Tsukasa has a reasonable body and face. She has tattoos on her back and arms so some might not like that. She has medium length dark hair tied at the back. Mid-30's.

Details of the Encounter:
I wasn't too far from Sugamo when an expected evening meeting was canceled. I looked at JanJan's website and noticed a couple of new gals so I hopped on the train hoping to get one of the new those gals (Tsukasa or Tomoka) . Actually there were 5 girls working from 12 to 6 (but only two from 6 to 12), which seems a bit strange. Surely the evening shift would need more ladies on hand.

Anyway I was lucky to get Tsukasa. She mentioned she only works a couple of days a week - she is a PC teacher downtown in her other life. It is interesting that she chooses to suck bunches of cocks when she has other skills at her disposal. She seemed happy and content doing her thang. She sucks pole in a pleasing and relaxing way- I would and could have stayed in her mouth for an hour without popping. I decided to pop a few minutes before the time limit and had a pleasant chat with her.

Recommendation: Yes. As with all pink salon gals she might disappear anytime soon. Catch her while you can.

http://jan2-sugamo.com/