Guest viewing is limited

Yuri - Chinese Fs - Nishi-funabashi.

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Date: Around 8.45pm in April.
Provider: Yuri.
Language Specifics: Japanese.
Session Length/Fee: 10,000 yen for 30ish mins.
Physical Description: Long dark hair, quite curvy. Nice eyebrows. 30's. Actually she looks like someone I work with so I could imagine 'doing' my co-worker.

Action: I was approached near Nishi-Funabashi station by a female tout. I confirmed it was 10,000 yen. I was then taken to a rental room 30 seconds away. The tout asked for extra cash for the rental room, I refused so she let it drop.

Yuri appeared then I had a shower. The action consisted of a quick CBJ then I entered her 'private hole'. She said I was too big etc... Although she wasn't so tight and you could have fit a Yamanote train down below if you tried.

She was quite restrictive with what I could do, basically just f**king. As time was short she lubed up the gaijin cock and gave a HJ finish.

Recommendation: For quick release the Chinese are ok. Although pink salons might be a better option. Mongers probably should try the Chinese at least once for the experience. When I was leaving a totally drunk guy was being helped up the stairs - I'm sure the Chinese would have relieved him of next month's rent money.

Last edited: