Guest viewing is limited

“Japanese Only” Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, in my case, I got rejected at one club for not being able to understand French

Sorry but which kind of club? I dont understand, if you dont speak french how did you understand what they said to you, in english? But in this case you were rejected not because your color ;)

Rejected because your color or nationality its just impossible in Paris... BUT if its happen in a normal bar, go directly to the nearest police station! You have a big jackpot to earn, and a front page in newspaper, i can assure you , i bet what you want Miss ;)

Pardon me to be so direct, but im french hue!

Between the rest of that comment and the following two to @MissInsomnia actually you are just re-enforcing the stereotype of the rude frenchman. What with the victim blaming, the idea that non-white people just want a payout and essentially calling two different unrelated people liars.

How bout you just keep telling yourself how impossible it is that discrimination happened in your homeland and we end this right here.

How bout you just keep telling yourself how impossible
Because its impossible... There is some laws for discrimination here, but if you can prove what you say, so do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.