Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
3k ST

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
If can speak thai will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Never try Thailand durian, I was told by my ex-boss that thai durian are more hard whereas the imported neighbor durian are more soft, is their local taste of different ripe level. So I took a train up to food market, as one of my plan visit, a station further up chancuchat from asok. It was very pricey, as I try the sale in one piece, so that I can change other brand name of the durian, it is 140-300baht per 100g seed, I wanted kanyo but the stall ladies keep saying no or no good or no more(though the signboard indicate they were selling) as I don’t understand so I end up eating both one piece of Monthong , almost 250bath each seed for single 200g . The seed already weight more than 100g cause is big, durian is hard bit like eating bread, different from my neighbor country durian.The are cheaper option like a pack of 5 piece cost 450baht(if you are big eater or a group), later I was told by a massage lady said very expensive because not durian season(saw from website , piece of 5 usual sold at 250baht, 1kgf monthong cost maybe 1000baht during season but remember it sold as per durian, so the whole shelf is include). Quite a expensive buy, but just for experience only, if already want to eat time, must go durian peak season with big crowds, saw last year they having durian buffet at the festive carnival held outside central world(yearly durian festive season).

Too tire to go chanbuchat market again, as I plan to go to foot message shop again, for different ‘variety’ of massage. Reach the shop 11:30, check up the price menu outside, there is a thai full body massage with 90min at 500baht , and I ask for it. Not really expensive to kill my afternoon time before my night thermae. I told her no sex, just traditional body stretch massage, she laugh and said dun even think(she look like those bouncer mamasan). So it is single room concept ,not open space, but the room is very simple, small, unfurnished, bit primitive so I quite ‘relieve’ to find, and really hope they dun suddenly ask for special service or not. I was given a set clothe to put on, and I remove my own and I leave my underwear on, haha.

My last exercise was since last june/july before my tobita trip and no more, so I really need some muscle relax and the stretching was done with the help of other.(lazy to do my own).she said my body is very stiff, and I can see she use a lot of strength, thou she was strong but still prefer a much tougher girl(as times she slip her hands while pulling my body). It was a very good massage with lot of ‘hit and punches’ sometimes, it is good, and I need that,haha.i gave her 100baht tips, she said if 200 will be nice, since she put in quite a lot of work on my stiff body, I gave her. Here tipping is encourage, unlike japan, where most on tourist sector earn it as their main sources of income. Give if you can especially if you find they deserve, dun be too calculative and be like a miser traveler, save some budget before your trip like eating plain bread everyday, but once go holiday, spend a little more for a better mood experience and at the time help their tourist sector which depend on this income, will share my thoughts on tips(or not) to thermae girls later.She said the durian i bought was very expensive and said maybe was not yet season, but i feel i could have get much cheaper from most markets instead of going to tourist market.

Night come, the moment of my long waiting activities every day.i like LT but not possible tonight as I flying off next day, though is a night flight but it is very tiring. Cause you get to sleep with a girl that you can’t get to sleep(not fucking whole night, just feel bit uncomfortable sleeping with a stranger), next day by noon check out, and you cant get a good rest later cause you dun have a room to rest and a place to stay.So decide to go for ST, few if possible, this time dun mind paying for 3k since I been spending all 2.5k ST and for my last night I decide to go for a good one if her quality look deserve 3k and not just anyhow markup like many others.
Spot at least 2 of the 3k worth standard, one I was told before 3k, and I saw one very pretty, cold, 1.67m tall, if maria soap standard I will think is those 9.5-10k range standard. I asked her , is 3k, so I dun want to waste time bargain(dun think she will give in) so I want it quick , get going , and back soon again(if).

She was very relax and sit on the sofa, so I sit with her, ask her for a drink of water, she said later. Is one hour time deal, as most girl presume sex take only 5-10min(cause when I exceed 10min sex, girls will ask me ‘u going to cum?’, rushing you, so she really take her sweet time here, which is still better than those who want to come in fast and go out fast.i spend about 5min on the sofa to cool down, before she ask to a shower on her own. I was very amazed cause she was those ‘soap girl’ service attitude, she doesn’t like give her a quick minute of blow job and straight to sex. She was by the side, hand went over my body(maybe she dun do blow job) and very relax, to get me excite. She was bit surprise cause I was very passive so she took my hand to caress her body, and I go to her breast (tobita girl most girl no breast touching, even some soapgirl!). I told her thai girl said it is big, she check and said yes. I told her I had KY , she said yes she needed as she doesn’t bring.Some girls doesn’t bring or think they bring of the general size they expecting. Same thing happen, she wasn’t use to 0.02 material and had difficult putting of my size, so I gave her the rubber easy stretchable since most thai girl are used to the local condom bought here.

Sex was bit difficult because of her leg, as she open up straight at around 45 degree apart, she doesn’t lift up by curling her leg for more room space,so for few minute was bit uncomfortable for me, but I tried to keep her warm up first by not going too deep for a start.then I asked for doggy, I then start to go full deep and she start to yearn,and for a few minute before I switch to front again, though the opening improve a bit but still not the best position. I ask her to try CG, she does for a few minute and look bit tired while I was quite ok. Then I ask for doggy, and she laugh as she knew and said doggy is still better position(for both of us). I went doggy for another few minutes, and she said bit hot so I went to tune down the temperature, by the time I came back, suddenly it just went soft. We have about 15-20min, I think most guys 5min have already cum. But she still try her effort to continue and after struggling for about 5min, I knew it doesn’t come back.Most thermea girls after 5-10min will think it is long, and start to rush you and ask you cumming or not. But she doesn’t seem this way, one time she show interest with my sex, second her attitude is much better than the rest. She said she had sexual needs fortnightly, and i can tell she was having the need that time, because after 20mins and of my larger size she likes, she still keep going and anticipating what position i will want to do next.Just it wasn't my form that time.

I gave her 3k and drink and tidbit, and din gave her extra tip.Though her attitude is good, 3k I think she ask the price is already upmarket price, which I take it as 2.5 + 500 as tips. Well if I can perform better and really go on longer for the one hour deal ,and she got complain then I am sure to gave her 500 extra more. But she does gave me girl friend feel, and for that the next trip if I can see her again, I will show my appreciation for that and go second time(which I dun really does for thamea bcos thermae girl are pretty but no feel, so one time is good enough, and have more pretty girl instead).

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There are those honest, hardworking that deserve to be tips, if the girls perform very minimal then I wont give, I ever gave 1k for one tip(which I think I was out of my mind) , but I think 500baht should be max enough if you want to give, and 200baht is good if you find the girl attitude is good and give her as a token of appreciation., and always stock up drink and give her as basic courtesy, and if you some nice local delicacy you bought at your airport, then gave to them if you feel they dun deserve to be tips(like hurrying you,…. Etx)

As always, thank you for your continuous contributions!

Approved: 7/28/2021