Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
End Jan/Early Feb 2020

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5K ST (60min/One shot, whichever come first)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
If can speak thai will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Plan was to head down to hua lamphong temple next to sam yang station, then walk to silom and take bts to siam center area for some window shopping.Once aligned found the temple, but look left and right dunno which way to silom later. Went inside, place kind of small, first time there.

Then found out le merdian hotel can be seem from behind, and since I walked before to the hotel from silom, so just need to get to there. A very short stay and I exit and turn left, and walk and walk and…till I dunno where I going. My interest is topo, to look for places by finding my direction and getting lost is what I used to. Good morning long walk, I got whole day and need to back to thermae by night 8pm. What I need is water, finding water on the way and I was so burden free with nothing with me, and what I hope I dun need is to look for is toilet.Convenient store is still quite friendly located in the city, and what I like in japan is the drink vending machine, is everywhere. Great finally found the place, fuck-make one big round. Took bts to siam center, walk inside central world and decide not to walk back again, and took bts back to asok.

Went thermae at 8pm, she told me she will be coming at 9pm, though wanted to reserve my strongest erect for her as my first girl, but for that hour I will decide depend on the girls here. Crowd was very little on the Monday night, when the shop just open and girls scatter around in single , not even a couple of 3-4, for half an hour, only few girls coming in, and the guys still very few with plenty of seats. Only close to 9pm, more and more ladies coming in, and guy walking in like a continuous flow, early crowd was like solo ‘bachelor’ guy quietly siting alone with a drink, and now friends in a group like party animals, worst later seem like coming some tour groups- RETIRED OLD MAN. Those retires are easy money to the girls cause it will be easy job for them , and they are also quite number of young and even handsome man there, but they are like merry goer , come to drink, chat and free flirt with the girls but no sex, cause here the girls were entertain every man talking to them as their potential customer. Yet most I saw was just having fun teasing the girl but not really interested . girls know that yet still wanted to try, is about closing a deal, a process, never know.Many times I got girls keep looking my way, smiling to me,’staring’ at me, their instinct I am potential customer and keen interest with me, those are potentially negotiable with price, only for those just keep waiting for guy themselves to make a move and those typically 3k firm. Interestingly, that night I got plenty of targets, but sadly my brother feel nothing.

After an hour, my brother still show no interest even though there are many pretty girls I want. But how to do if my brother can standup? I saw her just come in at one corner, I went to her and told her my condition is like yesterday so I said let wait a while first.I went back to my place and start pondering. Should I cancel tonight since my brother don’t work out and tell her next day? So I let myself cool and try to feel something from my brother,.. nothing.i told myself if I getting a girl tonight it should be her,what if I get one pretty girl I cannot perform , then my ego will make me to go for her 2nd time next day just like happen last night.. Why not just settle the feud with the last night girl, since she know me, still no so embarrassed, and most of all, I wanted to keep my promise, as a man

So I told her let finish it all, she asked was I still ok, I just told her , getting better, shld be alright.

She went inside bathroom, I start to handshake, is like stretching a rubber band.After few minutes, I still doing the same old things, it is very elastic.She not yet come out, I shake till I get bit bore, cause I feel like going no way. Just about 2 minute, suddenly i feel my brother can hold by itself after I let go my hand, then I know it is getting there, so long it don’t suddenly just cool off. She came out , saw it, then laugh said ‘working now’. Went in the bathroom just spray some water just to drain off the typically fishy cock smell, though it wont cause it to soften again. I told her blow no needed, let get it going in , first.So afraid that after few stroke it get weak, so I really carefully maintain my stroke, to make it feel stronger and maintain, and couple of minutes time, it still holding so I know it wont soften so fast, then I go for doggy, and maintain to bang deep and hard, later go faster swinging her buttock. The only I dun like is her position, she cuddle with her legs against my chest with her ass up, prevent me from pushing my body fully towards. Actually this position is to let me gain full access and long deepest thrust with my size, only thing is to use waist power. I can maintain 20min full body forward thrust, but for waist thrust it just difficult for old man like me(did one with tobita girl with difficult position end up 20min all using waist power) And the worst of all , IS THE BED. It make so much noise that I so afraid other room will hear, though this hotel is mainly for short time. But the sound quite irritating it make me lose concentration, I still prefer tobita floor bed, the most drifted a part, rotate angle, and got one girl the bed moved about ½ bed length. I actually book few nights here, because the girls like this hotel, for convenient of the girls..And I book few more nights just block away, because I wanted a better room, better bed, better experience for the last few girls, maybe girls from elsewhere, or maybe LT.

She got problem using the 0.02 before , I bought the local one and so put them together, she automatic took the thai make, and no problem putting it for me. I think she used to the tradition rubber elastic material, and seem like the others too, not the 0.02 material. For Japan girls I nvr buy cause it is in the service package, but here I bought it for the free lance girls, and I normally leave it to them to put for me, only if she ask me to.

The 3rd night 2nd girl was standing next to her yesterday, and when I took her (her friend) she was was smiling to her, so I softly told her ‘you never told her I am big right’ and she laugh till she bend her upper body backward.

Then I told her that the 2nd girl said I was big, and she said ‘shall see later’(this happen during our first time).End of sex, she said mine was really big, and said girls(here) will feel pain. She asked I should provide KY for them, I was surprise and puzzle and said that I tot girls normally will provide for themselves bcos is their own use. And she said some girls dun bring(like her) cause they have no problem, probably they never presume size will be like me. So I decide to buy one for them the next day, since it been officially endorse by the girls that I am big. Though tobita girls said the same, still they enjoy my sex if I go very gentle and slow sex with them, before ramping up to reach their ecstasy.

She is not really very pretty, just average, the first girl here I went 2 times here because a man got to do that he got to do- a promise and a pride-to let her know how strong I can be, night before I was struggling to get it erected but this time she struggling and got bit of problem because she said mine was big and long sex(ask me to get KY for the girls).

She asked me will I be going down again, I said I was bit tired. Actually I was bit unsure I still will have the same problem getting erect during very beginning like her , for the next girl), and thinking to save some money since I already have a good performance. After she left, I feel my brother doesn’t goes soft immediately as it was still hard but not really standing. Since it was only 10pm, I went down again to join the crowd and to see any interesting girls joining in, at the same time, said hi to her and check out is she ok. But when I was there for an hour, she wasn’t there, hopefully she doesn’t feel pain afterward cause she told me she din apply KY but only with some saliva.At first thinking to wait till the shop close to see how the atmosphere are like, but I left 1130 since I told myself I am not getting any more girl tonight, it is quite late and I was not looking for LT

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
And taking LT, I probably got no plan for this few days with the hotel I stay, cause the room really is a ‘one shot, finish and go’ kind of ambient, next few days after I switch hotel maybe.

Thank you very much for another report, we love these steady streams of your experiences!

Approved: 8/17/2020

IMG_20200128_171408.jpg
IMG_20200127_162128.jpg

KY i bought in bangkok for thermae girl.
They still prefer thai make condom over the japan production.
Note: this is not to promo the brand, but to promo the use of condom