Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
End Jan/Early Feb 2020

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5K ST (60min/One shot, whichever come first)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
If can speak thai will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Last few days been always going to silom and siam center side, this times want to go the other side.
Make a trip to ekkamai station to check out the place, so that the next day will come early before dawn to take a bus to pattaya. Though goggle street already done, still better to physically walk the place one time. See the ticket booth center, and check the bus pickup terminal point.

After that, walk back from there to asok station, 3 station away. Pass by thong lo, thinking of finding the location of momo massage shop, somehow the street wasn’t a popular one with parlous around like soi24/26, so give up looking for it since no intention going there. Reach promg pong station, went into the street of soi24/26, it was quiet there since about 11am, and no plan to go inside any shops, girls appeal not meeting my expectation so stick to therame at night.

Same time there do a walk inside EMQuarter, important is to use the mail toilet first. I am not a shopper, so nothing much there for me and by asok with a 2hour slow walk back.
As usual , went in just when the shop open, and found few pretty ones, potentially 3k, especially if you ask when the atmosphere almost not even warm up yet. For the 1st hour is quite, and 9+ more crowds gather and more girls come in as well. Trying to lock those came in early, and waited long time with no customer, waiting for them to lose their patient and expectation. The 3k girl was there too, not taken immediately, after quite a while then went with a guy, I am sure 3k and above.

I was there keep observing the girls status, till 10 and saw the 3k girl come and go again. Those hot one asking for 3k got no problem getting at least 2, if they stay long. Seeing slim chances of getting 2.5k for the very good looking one, I decide to went back to my room for a while since my drink emptied. Then 30min later came down again just pay 70baht and be the judge of the peagent beauty walking around with a new drink.A cute makeup girl wearing big round glasses was outside since before shop open, and was there standing cause I was always nearby her or standing beside her, and know no one customer the whole night.She is the potential 2.5k , she is kawaii but wearing glass maybe the crowd dun like specky girl.I almost wanted to approached her just suddenly she went out of my sight and I cant find her. I was very sure she wasn’t taken because she was very close to me and I din see any guys having a long chat or even a small chat with her.She was always hang out with few girls there, and one girls approached me but not my taste , I din immediate approached the specky girl till now that I was wondering where she gone, toilet- makeup or smoking? Almost 11pm, thinking I should get one if not just no sex tonight, so I pick a young looking one and she not taking 2.5k even at this late hour. So seem to me some girls tonite still insisted 3k even till 1am or choose to just knock off early before the last train, so I decide to save some money tonight.

Just when I left through the entrance door and mount the stairs, she was standing there ,chatting with one girl. I stare at her, she get my meaning , and pointing ‘me or my friend?’. I use single hand gesture to show a 2 and 5, she immediate say ok, very eager and desperate , ask me to wait while she went down to the desk to get her stuffs(her friends standing by).
This trip, all girls I had shower alone, and by the time I came out, she was laying on the bed, in the dark. Fuck, off the light again like some other, at first so wanted to gave her extra seeing her standing whole night, then change my mind. She said is big(than normal but not like others so surprise, later I found out). So I bought the KY asked her does she need, she said is ok and with just little salver on her hand and rub her below. So I wanted slow sex, since she din apply KY, and I had the similar experience like the tobita girl, go slowly and I can feel it open slowly(because of no KY effect).Most girls here, though afraid my size, after apply KY wanted to finish fast and start rushing me, either they want to end early or they don’t enjoy because their pain came soon after if sex too long. But surprise she got the tobita girls standard, react very strongly, and never rush me cause she enjoy the feel. I stopped around the time duration like the tobita girls, because I dunno I want to go on for long, as I got no problem to maintain as long as I want so long I control. I dun want to cum though I can feel it coming, as I was abit tired and I was planning to wake up early the next day for early bus to pattaya. I stop she was quite surprise why I dun want to continue till I cum(she seem not hurrying or rushing to finish the sex). And when I causally ask her again, ‘big?’(just my pride) and casually reply ’oh, is ok’, well seem like she had many experience with others before while most therame girls may not.

She said she will go back again and see if she get another one, if not will go back as it is coming to 12(only fri end 2, rest end at 1). She look kawaii , cute but not really young, like 80’s Cyndi kind of cute , maybe age 30 only not 40+. So far sex with her is good, she no complain pain, and no complain sex too long, where other is not.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tobita girl fuck till the time up, here the girl are more like one shot(1 hour max but actual patience is about 5-10min) so once you cum, they will go. So the feeling is more like rushing you, where tobita girl never rush me and a lot no problem with 30min sex and lot even enjoy. If said fastfood is therame, tobita I can feel the girl yearn during sex

As always, thank you for your frequent reports!!

Approved: 10/24/2020