Guest viewing is limited

♥♥♥ ONE MORE NIGHT, in Bangkok, Thailand (11 days)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
thermae cafe

Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
End Jan/Early Feb 2020

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5K ST (60min/One shot, whichever come first)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
If can speak thai will be better

Details of the Encounter:
First nite went to therame, quite late , after 15min not yet open, outside crowded with enthusiastism .

Saw one hunter-looking approach me, I quickly shy away walk out the proximity, not my type, like those old,clearance stock, low demand ,desperate type. Slightly old look 30.

From distance apart, saw the outside crowd moving and getting lesser, so walk toward to the entrance. Still some girls standing are, not sure some really are, but just focus and walk inside.

Saw my girl was there, as usual, quite old, and she notice me, and keep notice me, she sure remember me. She is pretty, but I not keen for 2nd time. Why? This is the different between tobita girl and thermea girl. Japanese girl love sex, I make them feel and they totally release themselves. Here I don’t have the feel, cause the girl don’t enjoy sex, they just work, and for money. So quite dull, I just look for pretty one, done them once and is over. That is how they make me feel, not I wanted.Well , maybe 2nd time the girl feel no stranger, and the feeling can be closer, still I feel lack of zest in love making part. Purposely walked near her few times, looking at her, but never approached her and talk to her. Not interest to make a move, a 2nd time, anyway, today my first nite, quite sure will see her again next few nites, then see how, see her reaction, and maybe…..

Walk a few circles, not bad, up to 10 girls I can easy pick one I like, just can’t decide . Some said the quality are deteriorating and not worth going any more, maybe they said so to discourage others from going so they can have more girls to themselves. And maybe the service quality not there. Service quite true , cause they are free lances, not professional(though most can be regulars), so their work attitude may not be that strong, they dun have a boss, they dun have a service standard, a sop and do as their wishes, unlike those work in a shop.

I got interested with one girl, tall, not high heel, 1.7m height at least. She asked 3k, wow, now standard seem like girl asking for 3k. Her hardware worth 3k, pretty and tall, and not those ladyboys outside. I decide not to go for it, cause it is still very early, just 30min after shop open and girls start to ask for early 3k, there wasn’t much crowd yet, she can always come back for few more rounds.

So I just let her go, maybe tonite, and check out other girls, and there actually have some few girls quite pretty, most of all, look innocently young, look 18-20. And after I left her, I keep watching her few more times, and she just standing there waiting there for 3k. 2-3 girls keep staring at me with interested, actually those are the non-mine girls, as they look very keened to have with you, and I believe they will go extra miles to make you feel, instead of routinely does her work.And I found one with a sun shine smile, saw her in youtube so that I can show you the look, but……, end up got a girl next to her.

She really have the mixed-blood look, a Eurasian thai mixed looking. Hair bit curly, around 1.6m, average size breast(I wasn’t look for that as my specs need that time), bit funny type not those cold, proud looking type. I brought her to my room, just up stair. This time I din have to pay for short hour.

I asked her 2.5k, she asked where the hotel, hesitated a bit and agreed. Cause few girls I had before last trip , din really think for secs and agreed after confirm a nearby hotel. Reason for saying that, was halfway walking to my room, she suddenly said to me, ‘3k cannot?’ .i think she still believe herself 3k worth, just that during bargaining she was quite hasty to close the deal. I stick to my agreed price.

After knowing I can speak Chinese, she keep talking to me in Chinese though I told her I can speak English no problem, but she said her English is poorer than her Chinese. Well she must have lot of Chinese clients. She went to shower first, at first I taking my own sweet time because first girl I usually dun have problem. But since she is not doing a quick spray, after some minutes, I decide get undress and fondle my brother cause it wasn’t excited yet.but very fast, less than a minute, it get hardened and I decide not to overdo, since we are not ready(she still in the bathroom). When she came out, she immediate said ‘is big’. She said din expect the size, and was laughing said she will have to work extra hard and joking to me to give her tips for ‘extra’ service . She said mine is western size, and western tourists no much in thermae because the young girls there generally avoid them, still there are older for them. I asked her if she like big, she said she like a bit smaller and not that big. She said she will feel pain if sex go longer time. That why I having problem sex with young thai girls, in japan , girls find me big but in the end they enjoy sex when I try to accommodate them during sex, do it with a heart and japan girls love sex.

She put ky, and I try to be slow and patient during start. But she wanted fast, because she wanted to end asap. There is the real different between tobita girls and therame girls and I love going japan.

Because tobita girl will take their 30min time and fuck with me, is their attitude, a japan quality sincere service they give to customers, and you feel it inside. Here , therame, it is just fucking a pretty girl, and surprising some are really young and pretty, a very close fight with tobita girls, just the service and feel, is far apart. Other like thai/japan message here , though service better but the look cannot compare, and those ago ago bar girls, though the girls look are pretty and bewitching, but they gave a working girl feel, thermae girls they look more like part timers, students, girl next door….

I dun get the feel from her, she not getting into the game, and I dun want to force myself because my first girl of my trip, I have not get back to my techniques(like breathing) need some quick refreshing , anyway since my first nite, I just need to regain my performance later.

And also I feel bit tired, since like I not yet adapt after a long working period and a long break after sex. While she shower, I took out my 2.5k , and decide to give her 200 for tipping since she already ask for it and I dun want to disappoint her, just that her service is so so and I do it for courtesy.Give her a palm-size bottle of fresh orange juice(which I also bought for myself) and a mini pack of crumb tibit(bought from my airport), she only took the orange and drink on the spot.I din sent her off as I got too tire to go back therame for 2nd girl, my brother still ok , but I just not ok, bit sleepy.

After she left, I laze on the bed , think I dozed off for 30-60min, then I can’t get into sleep again.

See the hp clock, 10+pm, decide to go out for a nite walk, and just naturally I walk to nana.

Went up the stair, saw one straps girl asking me want to blow job or not, she was outside the shop so I went straight to her I will skip some bar fine and drink charge, but she gesture to me with blow job action, so I not sure will there be a full sex, or she just offer blow job as she is a ladyboy, worst is who blow who, haha. She look very pretty but I still prefer a nice , decent , pretty type of girl.

Walk one round of 2nd and third floors, window shop the girls and decide to leave, thinking of going to cowboy. Halfway change my mind, I will be doing the same thing again like what I did in nana.

So I went in thermae again, cause I feel bit tasty, at the same time get a drink, and pay 70 for an soft orange drink. It is 11+, a good timing, some may offer LT but I not looking for it. Just want to check out the crowds at this hours, know what, those not working LT , by 11:30 start to leave, to catch the last train. Many pretty, many I get interested, just that after some time my brother get less interested.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I can’t feel it getting up, so I decide to just stick there for a while , and see how the crowds when the shop closed. But since it is not a weekend , I decide to leave early rather to wait till the shop chase us out, it was then not yet 12noon. Will have the opportunity to loiter around there till closing time, next few days, cause it is just the starting of my 11 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Thank you as always for your hearty reviews, we all appreciate your encompassing reviews!

Approved: 2/5/2020

i will add on(edit) once i found the clips, in case they were gone, during my coming reviews.
do a tou tube search thermae cafe and filter by latest date.

Bangkok Night Scenes - THermae Cafe Inside -total 10:04(jan04)
2:33 extreme right, very nice breast and nipple, was very surprise
8:37 in black, very high black, found she was wearing a necklace with a cross, said my bro was a big boy.(by the way, all girls i had there claim it was big)

Bangkok Late Night - Thermae Cafe -total 11:03(jan5)
8:00 seated on sofa, she was the one wanted 3k, but she is tall

Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae Cafe Inside -10:08(jan06)
8:03 in black brushing her hair , she can fuck.

Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae inside so many freelancers 10:24(jan19)
3:54 said mine is big , whine like a child , and i fuck with half dick in only.

Bangkok Nightlife Scenes - Thermae Cafe Inside 10:23(jan24)
7:32 i had her twice, i was quite surprise too.

Bangkok Nightlife - Thermae Cafe Inside 10:08(28jan)
3:42 in white,short hair, v-collar, she asked for 8k LT but i din go for her
7;19 the girl can fuck- in white ,standing.
7:44 brushing her hair-very small body , skinny, proportionally very big breast, half way shown fear as she cannot handle(big) anymore.

Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae Cafe Inside 10:16(15/2)
black specky girl, no problem with big cock but no enthusiastic as the one can fuck.
second time she saw me, ask me for 2nd ST, i politely turn her down cause she doesn't get into the sex.

Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae Cafe Inside 10:02(dec 30)
9:08 with belly button, her sex and attitude is good.

update: Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae Cafe inside 15:14 (feb27)
7:58 extreme left ,in red ,show tummy- 2.5k very sporting, not calculative, no hurrying and no time counting.
i dun want to look for girls that demand 3k, if they get easily, then they wont back down 2.5k in future, will in turn harm others, and ultimately myself if everyone spoil the market.
But i dun mind girl that worth 3k to me, but not anyone that just ask for 3k with no assets.
Will tell you whether i get how many or any ,3k girls in my later reviews.

Last edited: