Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area ♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 –DAY 3 (part 2 of 2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:

Date of Encounter:
NOV 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
8) when I walk out on the street, I was feeling devastating, like after a long run, and was thinking of a short break.Normally I will prefer to go continuous for more girls while I can still able to get my brother recover fast, that how I can have 6 girls in 3-4 hours time. But now I feel tired.
Sitting on the bench , and hear the clock tick every minutes. It was quite loud, the tobita clock, when I was just about 10meter apart. Very irritating , every time I hear the tick sound , every minute passed. And I just can’t help but taking a break there, and it went 30min because it tick so fast.I was thinking , what happen to me, am I sick(I mean not mentally) or I just catch it from the 松岛新地 then why am I feeling tire? My physical just deteriorate so bad after my last Aug trip, was it because I din train running months after that, or was it age suddenly come in? It was now 3:40, should I wait for my first nite 2nd girl, because she told me she be working yesterday and today again, I dun want to miss the chance seeing her this trip if she is not back again after today.
Then I suddenly know my problem, I am hungry. It is not hungry for sex, I have not been eating since breakfast, only took 5 small piece of oyster(800yen each), thinking bit of hunger and make me crave for more sex, better than a full stomach with a lazy body state. Now I think I need to take some food to gain some energy back, so I walk to Qmall and have a 300g(about 2.8k yen) of bbq beef w/o rice(-100 yen). Yes, let some juicy beef blood to donate to my blood, and I feel bit alive. So good feeling coming back, I was thinking of sleeping, haha hunger actually keep me awake. Walk back to tobita, bought a can of monster drink from the machine, and then sit back again near the clock, to recover.
Why am I still here, I ask myself and my brother. The answer is me, because my brother is tired , haha.
I just want to finish the thing I set to be done. Just one more girl, just for her. Reach her shop ,5+pm, she was there, having a conversation with mamasan,very relaxed.i walked in, same, masasan asked which course, and the money first. She wore as always a blue –shirt like a soccer fan, and as usual, once she went inside the room she never went out again, the tray was with her at the same time. I strip before my last piece and I turn around and look, she already naked sitting on the bed. I did a quick shake after I fully strip but it din work, so I embarrassingly ask for few more minutes. It is awkward but still better that you can really stand during sex. Do the things you have to do, and do it right. Yes it took me almost 3 minutes to get it stiff again, it actually din wasted much time as she doesn’t walk out the room ever since she was here, and getting ready for sex almost immediately. I dun want to try too long to get it stand, so I decide to go to bed and let her try to get it up, I did most of my work, and it was almost there.
This actually help her a lot, and took longer if she have to do it herself for me, so a few massage of my cock and blow , less than a minute ,ready to go. She mounted on me, and I let her, thinking she can get it harder this way. But she go too fast and slam too hard, before it get really hard I already feel like cumming. I dun want to cum even before my cock is not fully harden.So I stop her and I try go in myself instead. As I start rubbing slowly, it start to get even harder slowly, till I can bang fast again as normal.
Having 2 rounds of front and back each, my energy recover quite a lot, just that the dick was not as strong as I dun really feel much from there, if it is damn hard, I will always have tense feeling of it muscle. I let her do CG, I actually can let her do as long as she can, because I dun feel like cumming, is bit numbed but not sore, think because it is not that hard anymore. When it is hard like the fuck of the first girl, if I pressed my dick down with my finger, it hardly can go down by 5 degree, now it is still standing, but the deflection is much more , the blood vessel is not fully supporting my cock. This I come to realize when I go back doggy again, my dick tend to flaps a few times when it wasn’t aiming right on the spot, won’t have this problem if it is strong, even it aim wrong, it hardly flap at all. She apply some KY so it is much easy for me to go in, even if my cock zeroing is bit offset. Well it went in, and I manage to fuck till the sound came, but I found it wasn’t so great, to me and to her, though I did use my full strength and full time for sex, if it was hard enough, then the feeling she will be like the first girl.
The first girl, getting very excited, every time I pause to change position , she worry and thought I will stop, and eagerly nobbled her head to get ready to fuck. This is what I want from the girl, the lust for my sex. If she never had this feeling before, then she will not regretted to have sex with me, and I wanted this to be the best sex feeling in her life.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you ask me whether to go with a empty stomach or full, I would said, follow the standard practice of running, have a meal 3-4 hour before running, there is when you are fully digested and not hungry , you will feel very comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks again for your continuous support with your reviews, greatly appreciated!

Approved: 1/4/2019

i still sorting out my cards, too many, i get bit confuse, here.
IMG_20200110_174534.jpg

Reactions: TAG Manager
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL11Z57vlPtufjsW8NU5AQA , take a look of the tobita clip 8:04.
5:50 this the girl, in blue football jersey, you can see the shop name on top 月

found 2 girl also on my 8th day-part 2.(coming soon)

6:00- big breast, good fuck.- 星きらり
3:53 純恋(sorry, is 響あい, the shop in vid is 純恋, but she was at 響あい , sis shop )

another girl 錦 https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/tobita-飛田新地-11-days-aug19-–day-11th-closing-ceremory.24243/
2:13 - you can see her shop , http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『錦』 next to 優美, this shop name can be seem few seconds before her.

also check out 4:49, at night, this stretch , main street, is hot.http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『鈴』

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
Just wanted to let u know, iv tried this girl once and it was a bad experience lol probably its just me being ugly

Just wanted to let u know, iv tried this girl once and it was a bad experience lol probably its just me being ugly

which girl? 月 the girl in blue?
what kind of bad experience? she gave u a dull and black face? no cooperative?

to me, she had a smiley and happy face , though she bit of quiet and not very initiatives, her face expression told me she very keen to participate and she really enjoy in the process.
She does able to feel and sensitives to sexual sensation when arousal , she just need to reach the point.
A very few i had , got no interest at all.

well ,long your sex time with her?
Some ppl think sex only of themselves, they did a very fast and very hard, just want to cum themselve , also thinking the girl will cum by brutal force.Well, high excitation will cause a fast one, but it wont last if the sex will just took place in a while, what left to the girl will be emptiness and loneliness.
sex is like a companionship, and longer the time will make the girl feel , and feel your existence as well.
girl like to feel the journey to the climax, slowly , and even unknowingly, and then unabe to resist when it come, and it come waves after waves, and peak after peak.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanminchia
which girl? 月 the girl in blue?
what kind of bad experience? she gave u a dull and black face? no cooperative?

to me, she had a smiley and happy face , though she bit of quiet and not very initiatives, her face expression told me she very keen to participate and she really enjoy in the process.
She does able to feel and sensitives to sexual sensation when arousal , she just need to reach the point.
A very few i had , got no interest at all.

well ,long your sex time with her?
Some ppl think sex only of themselves, they did a very fast and very hard, just want to cum themselve , also thinking the girl will cum by brutal force.Well, high excitation will cause a fast one, but it wont last if the sex will just took place in a while, what left to the girl will be emptiness and loneliness.
sex is like a companionship, and longer the time will make the girl feel , and feel your existence as well.
girl like to feel the journey to the climax, slowly , and even unknowingly, and then unabe to resist when it come, and it come waves after waves, and peak after peak.

Yes the blue jersey girl! Shes always wearing it and looks like shes working there permanent. If anybody was rushing it was totally her :( anyway for starters, she wont even let me touch her breasts. She was quite defensive when I asked for it. She only allowed CG with me and was doing it fast. I told her not to do it too quickly because I was going to cum.

Then I asked to try different position, then she was like very reluctant. During CG I wanted to fondle her breasts but she just slapped my hand away. At one point, I think she scolded me for not cumming during CG, but I was absolutely sure we still had too much time(I checked my phone clock!)

Once scolded, my mood really off and dick cant stand anymore. Then during the whole time asked for handjob, that one also she did reluctantly, as if no interest of even making me cum. Then she told me she tired, and I had to do myself but I was in a such a sorry state I cant get it up.

Suddenly the alarm rang, I checked my phone and only 20 mins has passed! Realizing I'm already scammed and cant get it up anyways, I didnt say a word to this bitch and got in my clothes and left. I was pissed at mama san as well, and I asked her if indeed 40 mins have passed, to which she just said yeah 40 mins have passed.

I left there without even cumming. Really felt scammed after paying like, i dunno 35k yen? I thought she was cute and at the very least would make me cum.

Yes the blue jersey girl! Shes always wearing it and looks like shes working there permanent. If anybody was rushing it was totally her :( anyway for starters, she wont even let me touch her breasts. She was quite defensive when I asked for it. She only allowed CG with me and was doing it fast. I told her not to do it too quickly because I was going to cum.

Then I asked to try different position, then she was like very reluctant. During CG I wanted to fondle her breasts but she just slapped my hand away. At one point, I think she scolded me for not cumming during CG, but I was absolutely sure we still had too much time(I checked my phone clock!)

Once scolded, my mood really off and dick cant stand anymore. Then during the whole time asked for handjob, that one also she did reluctantly, as if no interest of even making me cum. Then she told me she tired, and I had to do myself but I was in a such a sorry state I cant get it up.

Suddenly the alarm rang, I checked my phone and only 20 mins has passed! Realizing I'm already scammed and cant get it up anyways, I didnt say a word to this bitch and got in my clothes and left. I was pissed at mama san as well, and I asked her if indeed 40 mins have passed, to which she just said yeah 40 mins have passed.

I left there without even cumming. Really felt scammed after paying like, i dunno 35k yen? I thought she was cute and at the very least would make me cum.

Feel sorry but interesting to hear your experience, it good to write a review, nothing here is all about good.

When was that, i went last year nov, just wanted to know if she improve her service or the other way.

40min is quite risky, if you dunno the girl, i spend 2*60min, a few 40/45 min, is only the second or third times after i know the girl, only one girl, the first tobita girl i had and i just dun care took the 45min, her look very resemble 鈴村あいり and is the type look i want. All turn out satisfactory.

i normally dun want to start off CG, cause girl usually like CG first as she could adapt it fast by slowly manoeuvring and get used to without hurting too much, but once it over, she will slam fast until one come, with the intention in mind.
Only if i can't get it up then i will let the girl do first, else i will the other way round, get use to it myself and rammed till she cum.

40min 31k , that was the recent price . i happen to see one price tag 40min31k, 50min36k and 60min41k.
more often i saw was 45min 31k, depend on the shops.

i had 2 times with her, though i wasn't at my prime(at night usually my brother get more sleepy than me), the fuck was good that why i went 2nd times.
It wasn't strong(it get softer as time goes, where normal good times, it get stronger instead), yet i able to push it to my max and to the depth.
gaining momentum and confident in the middle is a nice feeling i had there, before it gradually go down. I dun like fucking at night, one of the reason i dun like going bangkok, my energy peak in the afternoon where my body usually work up hardest in the day.

Only impression i got from her was she doesn't really look like 18-20 age young , innocent girt but more like 22-25, more like a long working pro unlike some girls there can be young, new and inexperience.

Feel sorry but interesting to hear your experience, it good to write a review, nothing here is all about good.

When was that, i went last year nov, just wanted to know if she improve her service or the other way.

40min is quite risky, if you dunno the girl, i spend 2*60min, a few 40/45 min, is only the second or third times after i know the girl, only one girl, the first tobita girl i had and i just dun care took the 45min, her look very resemble 鈴村あいり and is the type look i want. All turn out satisfactory.

i normally dun want to start off CG, cause girl usually like CG first as she could adapt it fast by slowly manoeuvring and get used to without hurting too much, but once it over, she will slam fast until one come, with the intention in mind.
Only if i can't get it up then i will let the girl do first, else i will the other way round, get use to it myself and rammed till she cum.

40min 31k , that was the recent price . i happen to see one price tag 40min31k, 50min36k and 60min41k.
more often i saw was 45min 31k, depend on the shops.

i had 2 times with her, though i wasn't at my prime(at night usually my brother get more sleepy than me), the fuck was good that why i went 2nd times.
It wasn't strong(it get softer as time goes, where normal good times, it get stronger instead), yet i able to push it to my max and to the depth.
gaining momentum and confident in the middle is a nice feeling i had there, before it gradually go down. I dun like fucking at night, one of the reason i dun like going bangkok, my energy peak in the afternoon where my body usually work up hardest in the day.

Only impression i got from her was she doesn't really look like 18-20 age young , innocent girt but more like 22-25, more like a long working pro unlike some girls there can be young, new and inexperience.

Great u had a good experience with her. But if I was walking along her shop and met eyes with her, i'd usually give her the stink eye because i really want to let her know she didnt treat me fair enough :p

My first ever girl was from middle 2018 her name was Yui chan and her shops name was 絆(きずな) she was always dressed in a miko outfit and she was the best! Besides than DFK, anything else is ok. She let me finger her until cum also. Went to see her twice the same week both also paid 40k yen because she was that good.

It was painful when I returned to Tobita around October to know shes no longer there :(

if ask me JAV look-alike,

牧村ひな Hina Makimura