Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area ♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 –DAY 4 (part 2 of 2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
慶 / 妃亜羅

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2* 21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
On the way back, trying to console myself, can’t get good quota today is good, save some money for the next trip, so long I have good, satisfy sex is good enough, quality over quantity.
Already broke, before that actually wanted to cancel any Jan trip for my Chinese new year leave, somehow feel my cock itchy, what to do with such long period till my next trip in MAY.
MAY I confirm will be a Osaka tobita trip again, now trying hard to cut cost and save money, Then I think of NANA Straps, thermae, I feel like going there for some light snacks, costs is the main reason, I still prefer tobita girls, but I cannot be also too obsessive, life is about give and take.
So with such good excuse to make me happy, I went back to my hotel. I dun want to get embarrass in front of a girl that I can’t satisfy her, those kind and good heart girl is still ok, but to those proud with their sex performance one will be laughing inside ‘ haha, cannot fuck’. I think I have done well, done enough, I may not able to go further.
Not really hungry so went back to my room, trying to sleep, an early rest and later at night write my stories. Laid for an hour, very dull, can’t get to sleep. Because body lay flat and rest, blood slowly flow back from the leg. 6:30pm, have not eat, night still young, thinking of going out for a walk.
Why not tobita again. Go to see the beautiful girl to turn me on, if can’t, then go back for dinner.
From far can hear the sweet voice of mamasan ‘onisan’. Reach there, seeing the girls, my heart melt.
I not sure to take my chance, because I still uncertain, I dun feel the rush of my blood to my cock.
While walking, I try to use my leg to rub against it, so good, cause I can’t use my hand. The only thing that I can convince myself is- night girls you can’t find most in the afternoon. If I keep going on in that hour, I will miss a lot of beautiful girl at night, so even if my performance is not good, I dun want to miss the chances of to be with the beautiful ones, is like a life chances, and just hope my cock can stand then the girl will be at my mercy.

12th
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『慶』
Walk to a corner, saw a girl quite pretty, quiet type, hope not those quiet dogs that bites. I just want a pretty and easy one, not those that keep pushing me to give her more sex.Her shop is next to kaho, but din see kaho last few days.This street is quieter because it is not busy, a few shops only so people less wanted to make an extra effort to take a look, while the busy street have already plenty of pretty girls. But think maybe turnaround not so high, maybe the girls service can be better and maybe they horny after long waiting. She speak some English, maybe she had more foreign customer, that actually disappoint me, I wanted typical Japanese girl that serve Japanese only, haha, greedy man.

When she out, I did some handshake, good thing she ready went out a while and not too fast, a minute or 2, that really gave me a chance to put in more effort. Even though it din stand, I can feel my buttock shiver with blood coming back again, a very good sign.
She is normal height, normal size breast with a small line of taboo under her right one. She blow well, half length, not like those just blow my dick head. Sex, as usual, start with front, I slowly thrust.
Not very tight, still full contact around. Good feel, sex no problem with her, cause I suddenly get my brother working and I can perform as good as my 2nd and 3rd girl. Glad to found I can recover after a long break like an hour or more, I have let girl try herself and she took almost ½ hour to get it stand.

She din rush, nipple chewing, hand feeling my cock, once she feel hard, condom in and blow, and I think to myself, I am ready for some kicking. Not expecting much from me, thinking 1-2min , she was quite laze and relax. Then after 2-3 min, she feel something is wrong, because I just getting stronger and faster, then she start to close her eye and feel, and some soft audible sound from her small open mouth. Then her hand start to hug my body, and then rub. Then she like wiping my chest and suddenly pitch my nipple. I know she started to get into the game. Doggy I feel like I can do unlimited strokes, I reach back to my stage that I can do endless rocking while not feeling so easy to cum. Controlling my breadth while I can still do very fast and hard bang.with her buttock hitting hard against me while I hold her waist for deep full thrust. And I place my hand on her 2 round buttock while I doing a fast bang. And back to front, I never think of conserving any energy before, and bang as fierce as I can as she was gripping me tight, and not letting go.
I dun want to bang till the sound come, cause I dun want to feel like I am just holding on, and I know the sound is coming soon. I stopped , she thought I am ‘over’, but I told her I have all the fun. She not really paying attention to the time or time watcher, she wanted to provide a good service, since that was a lonely street with lesser man walking around.
I never thought I can have a great fun at night, a 4th one after a break, and I can still fuck well and it was a really good fuck, and I am now fully wake up, because of my brother.

13th)
i dun feel problem going for next one, and I am eager to get the last one, to end the day.
Walking around, got few wild pretty girl, sexually intimating, the beauty is already worth the money, but if sex can’t even tickle her will be just a shame, and chances also attitude fuck care because of this busy hour. So again look for those quiet , timid looking, gentle, mild character one, best is refined and graceful. Saw one since afternoon, misses few time, belong to this catalog, simple and pretty at shop 田代 She is very popular today, like a good obedient daughter , the type most Japanese will like, I wanted her few times, just hesitate a bit and walk one round back and she is gone. Now I found her again, it was now 7pm, crowd still very scatter, and because night girls that are very pretty are rarely found in less peak hour like afternoon, and also she been popular today and in/out many times, should be shag out and long working since, so I decide to take a chance to make one round to see if I can find other good work. Then I saw her.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『妃亜羅』
but she was wearing different today, a school uniform. She was my last girl of my last trip , where I totally exhausted , and only realize when I let her CG and it just cum so fast, not even one round I got cum and she was so happy because it was a easy money. I wanted to take on her again, a revenge , when I am in my good stage. I was looking for her, even the past few days, hope to find her during this trip, end up found her at night. Don’t want to miss the chances, not sure I able to see her again, though I wasn’t very confident.i think to myself, I should have conserve energy for her, best was the first night girl was girl. I still think I am quite ok, not as bad as the last with her, should able to fuck till the sound came and not too fast.i wanted to know is she a good fuck and also let her know I am a good fuck, haha.
She can’t remember me, how hard I try. Never mind , important is that later I fuck her till she know me next time.She went out, I did a quick shake, and found I have exhausted my brother too much. By the time we go the bed ,I still feel hard, but is beginning to straighten. She din rush else I really have problem. She really take own sweet time doing fore play, sucking my nipple, shake my dick so long that I almost cum. So I hinted to her we should start. She wanted to do the CG, the last one just KO me like a snap. So I told her I want missionary, so she spread her legs and I go in. Gently because my dick is not fully stiff yet, and after rubbing for a while, when I went fully in, it was just nice. I bang her hard for the 1st round, at first she said tai-jiu-bo, because she start to notice I am not easy to handle. Then doggy I went even harder, and when I switch back to front, there is no stopping because I can control so well because my cock a bit numb, so it dun cum so easy, so have to go even harder than can feel more sensation. I let her do the CG, she try more than a minute but still in same motion, as I dun see her getting stronger and wilder , I change to front again.
I asked her itai or not, she mumble some soft Japanese words but I dun understand , since she never said yes, I take it as no. I decide to do one last ‘fierce’ round and to call it a day. I bang so hard and my hand to grab the head pillow and did a last power thrust with all my body pushing forward.
Then I stopped, she not that cheerfully as before,bit concussion and look defeated,It is not rough sex, it is just a dynamic ,explosive release of burst power and energy , it depend on the girls, some like wild sex. if it was for the 1st two girls, they will give me a thumb up. I had done with sora before, using ultimate strength, and she was no problem at all and seem to like it very much cause the second time she see me, she fully stretched out her hands for me with a broad smile with the man in dark suit just standing beside us, and she was like morale support and very inviting that we dun really have breaks longer than 2 minutes for 4 rounds to the end.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You can notice reaction change, whether she like it or not, for 金太郎, after sex when I talk about the days I stayed here, she so happy , i told her i coming again in MAY, she brought me to the wall calendar and want to find out the date, well i din want to commit to her as i dun want to lie or empty promise as i really hadnt book the ticket yet. Many tobita girls I tried, after sex they suddenly become no more stranger, suddenly getting so close and intimate that I sometime feel bit uneasy, haha.
5 girls on 4th day, right on track breaking my record.

As always, thank you for your continuous, high quality reports!

Approved: 1/20/2020

IMG_20191101_072153.jpg
IMG_20191101_072358.jpg

Reactions: TAG Manager