Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area ♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 –DAY 5 (part 1 of 2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
六本木 / 虎虎 / 華

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 * 21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Wanted to give the 1st girl to her. Saw her around since my first day, just yesterday her shop was closed, having a day leave. So today hopefully she will be there, and I will be there early as the shop will be open at 2pm as I observed. Not necessary to be your first man of the day, but I want her to be my first women, so I want to make sure she will be there when the shop open, to confirm for her. I don’t want get other girl first and later found her there and make her second. I want to reserve the best for her, my first touch.
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『六本木』

Reach there 10min b4 2pm, found the shop not open , not sure will it open, but have to be sure, so I just walk around to look for targets for my next girls, 2nd, 3rd,4th.. Went back found shop only, so happy, but found her not on the seat, no one on the seat, beside mamasan sitting next to it. Could it be she hasn’t arrive, mamasan just warm up the place, or she already taken? So fast? Then it will be another 20min or more. So I walk one around again, a special privilege just for her, to walk back and check if she will be the on the seat today. Found 3 girls in front of her shop quite good looking, plan next ones after her.
Back again very soon, just after a walk from the toilet, and found she already there. She knew me by now, 3rd time. Went up, she excuse for a while. No time to waste, take off everything. No need to confirm with my brother, fully awake and fresh. She wiped me, and make an effort to blow and not anyhow because she more than 50% deep, as much as 75%. I not so fond of being blow, I just want to quickly put it inside her and make her happy.
I start to go in gentle, though I knew her no problem with my size, but I just want to take my own sweet time. ¼, ½, ¾ in, slowly , one step by one step, breaking one level by one level of bond strength. I maintain ¾ for quite a while, I almost reaching the max, but I feel the ¼ is not open yet, her leg still close up a bit. I dun want to just sudden went in by surprise, I just gentle and gentle , and gradually go fully without her even realize it. She just feel good, and her leg just naturally open apart. Then I start to go at a slow speed, this speed is to let her felt deeper inside, as I try to go deeper with every stroke, this slow speed is to let her feel my thing is inside because it stay longer, before I ramp to normal speed , this is to increase sensitiveness of the touch, then ramp to the fastest to create emotionally sensation feeling. 1st round was good, a warm up, she build up the mood to enjoy good sex. Then doggy, she has a great leg and a slim waist curve up a very long body.
I bang doggy with a fast speed, then I wanted to more deepest inside, so I lean forward with my body above her and do a slow deep thrust, to let her feel my thing is trying to go deepest into her.
Then she suddenly lower her body till she actually resting on the bed, and I trusted her from behind with my body resting on her back, and we are trying to achieve the feeling of deepest it can go.Did it for a while and change back to front. Ramping her with my full waist trust with my hand supporting the bed, then come full body thrust to go deeper in. So fun we both deeply into, then I let her CG which I shouldn’t have try, she is still very strong and my control is still not yet up which cumming can come very fast and easy for the first girl. So I stop her quick fast, not even a minute, haha, well she is good, stand up and adjust down the air con. I was sweating a bit, because room was bit warm and I was bit aggressive to test her limit, she really wanted to be fuck by a strong man, she like to feel being overpower by a man who use all his strength for her. Because we go on and on, pushing all our strength to reach the top limit. Still I stop just before the sound, I don’t want us to feel job undone, to me, it ready done, job well done, we both are very satisfy, some times the sound come interrupt can be irritating like spoiling the fun. When you have the best fun, stop a minute or 2, to recover, a small chat-asking good, tai-jiu-bo, a thank you. And when she came back clearing the stuff, the 3rd sound came and I din forget this time to ask her for her name card.

so next girls will be the front one , and was rejected first time from tobita shop, the mamasan and the lady do a super bionic eye scan and said no, they really take Japanese only, 料亭『杏』.(only one girl of this shop)
There was a very harmless looking, good girl type, who was the easy one I wanted to take on next, I already have a very good sex I wanted, I just want a easy , romantic love making. A slow sex, let the girl enjoy every single fine moment she can feel for every single minute, so slow that can feel like will last forever, because if too fast, will cum easy to us, haha, yes , enjoy the feeling slowly build up, no need to rush for climax for the sake of cumming, enjoy the love making, don’t do the sake for just doing it.
But she wasn’t there, not at her seat, 料亭『華』. I went to the corner and wait for someone to come out, actually I was waiting together for another shop, then suddenly I got a feeling the girl(another shop) is back,
Though from the side, I can’t see the mirror reflection of the girl but I saw the mamasan suddenly become very active. So I walk over there

She is pretty , I saw her just now, this time I wanted to confirm(this shop just beside the one said no) so I look at the mamasan, she welcome me in.
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『虎虎』
This girl seem to be interested in me, because she keep looking at my cock, heard her gulp her saliva , like thirsty , and I think she want to suck my cock.she came to the bed before me, look bit impatience , wanted to start sex fast, because she undress like in a hurry. Maybe she is curious with my cock and eager to try cause I am sure she is not expert on this. Because knowing my size, she still open up but very limited, think she is scare yet excited, when she lift up her leg, her knee is still restrict me to go deep in.
The first open ceremony is very important, once it is over, the feeling won’t come back again. Let her feel it, let the anxiety rose. If she is not those ‘hurry up’ attitude, she love the waiting moment to come. It is the pop champagne celebration, she slowly open up, then the feeling of first full insertion finally, where your dick is fully inside. This process can be very thrilling to the girl, if you do it well.
Because of her knee, I can only penetrate half, so I slowly take my time to foreplay her cunt with my dick head inside, just rubbing the dick head in and out, then gradually go in half length and slowly rub it until her excitement came. Then she slowly let go, her leg unconsciously widened, to invite me in and she wanted more to go in. ¾ length in and she is feeling it very strongly, and amazingly, I go fully in. Yes, she actually can go fully in, just that she was unsure. Now she know. And finally I am doing a full thrust deep in, no only that I can do at high speed and she just feel good. Cause I asked her, she nodded tai-jiu-bo with an eager face. She wanted to assure me she is alright, and do all what I can.
Then I go doggy , she further open up to her max, cause when I go back to front, she open her legs wide. Now she wanted deeper in. I don’t want to disappoint her so I thrust her as hard as I can. I let her do CG, she do a long deep slammed down, and her eye was like fire. Once you turn a lady on, there is no turning back now, so change position, continuous fucking is all she want. I stop minute before for us to have more time to heal. I din expected to use full energy on second girl again. Was Thinking of a slow jogging fuck but end up to becoming a real splinting fuck. Ask her for a card, she doesn’t have and I forgotten to bring a pen along today.

Walk out and feeling my cock is still not really cool down, so I went to look for料亭『華』again, this time she is there.
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『華』
She doesn’t want to look at me this time, thinking must be window shopping again. When I come forward to her, she suddenly smile and stand up, then I notice she is short. But I am fine, she is kawaii type wearing a school uniform. Her school girl impression give me a sense of a innocent girl, so that she won’t suck out all my energy. I just want to fuck a good looking Japanese girl, have fun with her , let her enjoy good sex but not to dissipate the rest of my energy for her, I still wanted some more girls later.
So, I was hoping she will be gentle to me, she point to her shoulder(with dress still on), dunno what she is talking, and I said ok. I not interested in kiss and breast so I am not doing it so I dun care yes or no she is saying. Another one with unlimited desire, after I slow and gentle sex to turn her on, her eyes just go big showing ‘tai-jiu-bo, kimochi’. So I go fast and faster and harder, is all what she want. Only one disappointment is she doesn’t know CG, so I have go from front, to back, to front, to back. Fucking hard like hell, only get from her is herself kimochi.
Still I feel great after the fuck, cause she love sex and I love the fucking too. She just let you fuck all you want, all you can, while in deep joy, and the best, like the first three, no thinking of time, it come when it come. But I din fuck till it come, cause I fuck till I almost cum , so great and so good feeling and stop just before the sound come.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
First 3 girl I fuck to my heart content. All are thumb up, good choice.
Continue part 2.

Thank you as always!

Approved: 1/28/2020

IMG_20191101_072329.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager