Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area ♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 –DAY 6 (23 girls total continuous)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
鳴門/ 騎虎/日の本/田代

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 * 21k(30min) + 1*22k(30min)??

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
It is a bad day, 3 out 4 shops girl not a good experience – attitude and lack of interest.

20)Went to this shop and found her at early afternoon shift, so I decide to try her again cause last visit my brother was bit tired, so can’t really perform. This time try again to see if she can fuck or not, last impression she look confident and relax/cool as she said she work here 2 years.

My first girl, though I feel my brother not as strong as last 2 days, Sex wasn’t really good, not because of me, just feel she lack of initiative, not really keen to make the best for me, just open enough and hope I can finish the job, lacking interest, lacking zest in her work, not putting any effort at all, like hoping time flies while working. I find her not really engage so I left some time I let her CG, and I can stand her as long as I can till the sound come, I feel no kick at all because she din even put in effort when CG(she said she is tired, haha). I finished no sweat till the sound come.
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『鳴門』

21) this girl even worst, she said no name card and the tobita and goggle street not updated so can’t find, it is in between 龍子 Ryuko and 優美/Yuubi, the shop name I remember is 騎虎.(i found her youtube clip later of her and her shop-coming next) This girl wear Japanese kimono dress, bear her waist, 1.64-166 tall, hair bit blonde , very sweet smile. She got tattoo on both shoulder arm and a small tattoo bat on her back , a plaster on her right breast above, seem like a needle poked on her upper right leg, look very injure and messy body once she undress. Her body is good, and her face good looking but her attitude really bad , cannot do anything.

She doesn’t allow me to go deeper in, her legs block and want me to fuck with me knee stand 90 degree. I can only go in half, because her leg get in the way. I wanted to lean 45 degree so that my dick can go in at least 75% and she said no, I can’t learn forward, basically she dun want me to go further in. And I was doing knee stand ½ cock fuck at full body upright straight till the sound come, amazing, really training my waist power, but fucking dull.(I pay and fuck a sex doll?)

22)out of 4, this is the only one good and she is the typical good fucking type I always looking for.So far this trip I had a few, and I am very grateful to the girls, for their total commitment to a good sex.

I can only say, attitude play a part, and their sensitive to sex.

Some girls are cold and no interest and they still want to work here(they should go find other job, for her sake and other), but some really enjoy their work, they actually excel themselves but we must help them to achieve that.

She is soft talking,gentle and nice, she make you feel like a customer(some can just give you black face). She is like 1.5-1.55m tall. And sex, I actually take quite a while before decide to go fully in, after I am sure she ready and looking forward to it. 2-3 min, always stroking alternately ¼,1/2,3/4 , depth, and every ¼ extra I inch in, I feel the muscle resistance slowly give away. I can always do a long slow thrust, to the deepest I can go, but fast banging technique I din apply here because I always feel very close contact, her muscle seem like always contract and pressed against mine. This is the feeling I always wanted .

Times she got relax and I feel smooth so the motion get faster, then she feel so nice and contract again, so I dun want to do a fast banging because it so good to feel her muscle contract by always doing a gentle to medium speed long thrust. Doggy I started to fast bang and later I lain over her body to do a slow long thrust from behind, I feel deeper in and I her muscle contract too, and also upward thrust with doggy style , you just want to rub everywhere inside you can find. I let her do the CG, she did long deep slam, and continue bumping non-stop, and this time I can’t hold cause she using all her power not like the first girl. The first girl did like half dead, but she seem like more she does, more life points she get. So I ask her to switch to missionary for 1 last round, and I did a good one for her and stop before the sound about to come.
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『日の本』

23)The last of the 3 is this shop girl, http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『田代』
The only shop girl show me with a revised price 22k(so fast inflate price after japan increase tax, one and only i met), need to fork out another 1k from my wallet.
Once up in the room, she become expressionless and speechless, very cold like not happy.
I have overwork at the 3rd shop, now it really need warm up for my brother to get up.
I don’t have much time and she doesn’t really do, and my dick not really hard she wanted to start. It can’t really work, so I told her I do myself and about 30sec I get it up, but she wanted to change condom again, then after that she rub again, my dick went back to soft again. And repeat again, I shake till it cum but I hold so just a small spit, she notice it and said done? I told her I am fine and can go on, then the sound came. So I also lose interest.
She is the type of girl that wanted to get it done fast and over, basically can('t) work along with this type of girl for good sex.
She look like JAV 篠田ゆう

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
They are good and bad, when found a bad one just learnt a lesson and never go back to her again.Some i work (fuck)hard , i get good harvest, while some are just infertile land(attitude problem).
Good one I repeat. I have 3 girls repeated 3 times, and many other 2 times. Good one like the 9th,10th, and the 18th I will have them 3rd time soon, if I can still find them around.
Those NOT GOOD/BAD encounter I will generally categorize below as

WORST- Not allow to do everything else but only go in and follow her way and what she want to do, very restricted and 1 and only position, want fast , quick and finish off soon.
Not cooperative and accommodate.

BAD- Moody, black face, dead fish.

SO-SO – very standard , very robot, no much feeling ,no engagement and interest

Good – no complain, very cooperate and sensitive to your need, maybe not able to fully turn on.(feel a sense of dutiful rather enthusiasm)

Excellent- shown very keen interest, overwhelm with feeling and ecstasy, total engross in sex, no stopping ,not time watcher totally ignoring/forget of time,, only stop if you call for it or time end(reminder ring).

Overall ,my experience with tobita girls ,I would think up to 85% is at least satisfactory ,60% is good, 25% is excellent.
15% is among worst, bad and so-so.

Last edited:
Thanks as always, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/20/2020

is her , 騎虎

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIomYSXf2UN2GzHB8gSxXiA , look for tobita 7:59
time 2:50

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVKQ3dTzfbH834GIQKopOdw/videos , look for tobita 17:22
time 5;19, keep a sharp eye, you will see 騎虎 and the same girl inside the shop.
btw ,田代 was there , can't see clear but i know is her, time 4:41.

騎虎 shop name put up only 2019 mid year onward, so if goggle street date is early 2019 and before ,you can't see the shop name, you can see here.

sir legend, have you ever tried this girl @ 5:04? because she's the talk of the town when it comes to popularity in seisshun/young street.o_O

Last edited:
dunno her, i only try 3-4 night visits last trip, 80% of the girls i had was on bright day light.
night was just my desert, main course still in the afternoon.

btw.
i dun like to point directly on the girls link, as i feel is like intrude into someone privacy, also like copy someone work.
and it can easily be taken down bcos of complain.
i rather more discreet, cos it need 2 hands to clap.

i know is very easy to youtube search,once seem my link b4 will figure out the keyword in youtube search- đèn đỏ Osaka

Reactions: TAG Manager
騎虎 girl is very sweet, but up in the room very stern(fierce, haha), her tattoo and needle poked (dun seem like syringe poked bcos of diabetes, know what i mean) body make me feel like gangster girlfriend or related.
She doesn't let me go deeper bcos she saw mine is big, not really unhappy with her(if her can't fit mine) bcos anyway she is pretty and i hope she be happy.

i had ema 鳴門 girl twice, can see her cards,

IMG_20200323_210340.jpg
IMG_20200323_210450.jpg

Last edited:
i dun like to point directly on the girls link, as i feel is like intrude into someone privacy, also like copy someone work.
and it can easily be taken down bcos of complain.
i rather more discreet, cos it need 2 hands to clap.
oh, ok sorry i will delete the link. since you just pointed out that you still never tried that girl....thanks(y)

for those been to yoshiwara but not tobita, if you are really for pretty look girl, then hope it serve as a wake up call.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10cb3G4oRrB7a_aekWA9tA
4:20 of 8:48
you able to find. even 松岛新地 you walk for a month there, can you find?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdQurgRUG7qnY_-w1a1Fa7w/videos
2:04 of 4:22.
u think can find such kawaii girl in yoshiwara, cheap end like dolce..(you get photoshop)
if u see one shop before her you will notice the name is 播磨 , so her shop should be
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『美空』

Last time I went to Osaka was 12 years ago.:cry:
Were u liense to fuck then?
When i saw u bang wall after ayumi visit, and after that i check her out to verify, then i know ur standard very high. Not too mature, but young type.
Ur standard, u going to wrong place.
Thou i saw ppl mention tobita b4(some other forum sites), it was out of curiosity that i goggle and found the girls i looking for. After over 80+ yoshiwara visit now then i knew where my type of girls really are. And i had bought tokyo airfare and hotel, so i bought later 7day green japan unlimited, took morning train reach ard noon and leave there b4 5.
Bro, u dunno what u missing, osaka is a stone throw away frm tokyo, dun let trivial stuff tie u down frm finding the things u actually want.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager