Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area ♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 –DAY 7 (part 2 of 2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
和月

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
After 2 shag out sex, I was feeling damn triumph and also feeling bit tired, for both of us(me and my brother). So fierce battle, I don’t think my brother can recover fast enough, so I went back to my hotel for a rest. It was 4pm, I was thinking to take a nap and come back around 6-7pm, then I can have different selection of girls.

I suddenly feel like I just have the best quality of sex, then I realize I should contend with good sex rather than good quota, I should just going for quantity ,rather to fuck as much Japanese girls(almost 200 by now)as I can. By having less and good quality sex, I can save up for my next trip. In fact of budget constraint, I have book Bangkok trip, I already like Japanese girl as they have big appetite for good sex, but Bangkok can cut ½ of my cost. So I took an afternoon break, thinking tonight I will look for good quality one, not really good quality sex, good looking and good body is good, I already have 2 best sex, even meet with disappointment sex later is fine, I just wanted to try some real striking pretty one at night.

There is good for staying near, it became my hang out at night, went there for a stroll whenever I want, if even found surprise one, even unsure of my condition also wanted to try.

And yes, I thought I was ok after an hour rest, I just laid on my bed for an hour but couldn’t sleep.

26th girl
So I found one young looking one, I decided to take her. This night I can’t find very good one, but previous I really found one stole my heart(devilish good looking but that night my brother wasn't responding), but not the heart of my brother as he was like having some concussion. This night can’t find her so I pick this young one.

Moment she went out a while, I shake hard and found it is really not working. My peak over and is taking a plunge, after 2 girls and third start to have problem. 2 nights ago was my peak, after 4 girls in the afternoon, came back at night and have 2 more, and the last one I was still banging hard.

Now, very soft, even she came in, I ask for a minute and can’t get it up, so I laid on the bed and hope for the best.

She handshake and blow a bit, not really hard, but wanted to start. I let her CG first, she sit for a while, I think she can’t get any feeling anymore so she ask me to try. First insert I can feel it is struggling, but after I try maintain for a minute, it start to have some feeling and I start to go faster, but the feeling last few minute and is gone, it went soft again, so I ask her to try CG, but seem like she wasn’t pressing any thing below her from her expression, and I wasn’t getting any feeling at all too, my cock like a rubber to me. She can feel not pressing some thing hard, but more like a spring, my dick got depressed every time she bump, she doesn’t seem enjoy at all. So she start to handshake me, at first I though to make it stand, but later seem like she wanted to finish it. When about to cum, I feel it get hard, so I stop her and wanted to try again. It did work now, just that it wasn’t as hard as the first 2 girl before, she doesn’t feel the strength of the dick inside her cause it wasn’t as solid as a rod. More like a sponge, though size is big, she just don’t feel the kick.

And surprise, the sound came, I actually have some fucking with her, but is not a solid fuck I did to the 2 girls afternoon. Asked her name card, she doesn’t have, her shop is http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『和月』

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is wearing blue white strip football tee shirt, but anyway I saw girls changing different costume 2-3 time in a day, she is very young pretty looking girl, like JAV
I don’t disappointed with her, it is partly due to me also, but I still have the general feeling the girls at night are still cold to sex, they are not enthusiastic because they have high turn around of customers
Where girls in the afternoon like 2-4pm, if they are about to finish and because of slow time and they are not tired, you will find girls that really enjoying the sex with you.

Last edited:
Thank you once again for another great write up, these are really good to have!

Approved: 6/1/2020

This is true and I agree 100%. Girls in the afternoon have better attitude and service in general as well. Night time girls are a hit or miss, but mostly miss.

this girl is actually good, like the last girl of my following night,
no short cut, no cheating, no rushing, she gave all her time to me.
she wanted me to go on till the time end, her eye fill with encouragement, haha.

days are quite slow, night are busy, and girls energy level drop, interest drop, expectation of climax and orgasm also drop.
Still if they find the sex they want and desire, they want more coming, else they will just reserve their energy, and they will just serve.
When they start to enjoy, then the fun will come.
These are the japanese girls i know, but not the thai girls.

Days girl expect more good quality sex, night girls dun have much high expectation, cause it is too busy, haha, by the time she came down, another guy waiting for her, like me.
i did waited for few girls before after i found i miss the chances.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager