Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area ♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 –DAY 9(part 1 of 2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
華鴬/葉庭来/椿/

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3*21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Today is the last day, so far had done 31 Japanese girls, 5 more will be a tide with last trip of 36, if 6 will be a record.

It is a long day, as I was taking a late flight , need to leave tobita by 7pm. But nothing to do, so thinking going noon having 3-4 then take a break , come back around 5pm and see if can continue for few more, like to check if any interesting girls at night time.

Reach there around 12:30, no much shops open but already lot taken, because it was a Sunday. As usual walk few rounds to confirm who are the ones, and went toilet before start action. Found one young, pretty, kawaii, one big boob(don’t have good feeling, always turn up bad attitude) one quite flirtatious looking and end up went to kauo for the first girl. I though she was the one that I had twice, but when she stood up , she was like ½ feet shorter and I sure she wasn’t the one. But pretty and since small size, I can be more gentle and slow, and can have a good tight fuck.

She look cool, and confident. Then I found sex wasn’t as hard as to her I initially think, not really tight, a piece of cake to her. The harder I try, the more she like, in bangkok if I fuck like this, I can tell you the thai girl will run away and they usually call for stop before I do. But for her, I stop and she look puzzled because the sound haven’t call and we were reaching high, but to me 1-2 min make no much different since we have long enough good quality sex, I asked for her card and when she came back after cleaning up, the third sound came. Actually I almost cum while doggy, and I think is hard to hold today and also the reason I don’t want to hold on till the sound.

32) http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『華鴬』

33) Because of the feeling today I might just can’t hold so long, I went for the next one almost instantly, just a corner away. She is pretty and I been eyeing on her for few times, and now I decide not to miss the chance. I been reluctant early because the previous in the same shop give me quite a bad experience, she said itai and wanted to end early but to me is like short changed and I think she just like to idle and wanted easy money for short one thinking their Japanese clients always like that. Well if she doesn’t want longer sex then should charge me for 20min instead of 30min, since she offer 30min and I accepted.

I can’t really tell was she the one since she change the cosplay and different make up, cause lot of girl are pretty . kawaii and only some different only if they are really odd one out. But once she stood up, I knew is not her, because this girl got 1.65-166 tall. I really get interested and excited going to fuck her later as I went upstairs with her. I really need about solid 2-3 min to get it up. Her expression look bit uneasy with my size, so i wanted to be gentle , somehow the bed was very soft and i sank into it and find movement bit hard to control, like a quicksand. Standard bed is hard cause it is soft and thin, you will feel pressing on the floor and just a cushion to your knee, but this want is thick and soft, so you won't feel the floor , bit floating and not much support.

Front was ok, i checked she said tai-jiu-bo, we went few rounds front and back, then i ask her to try CG, she was doing quite slow and with no much slamming and power, more like dragging. So i ask for doggy again, she was quite happy and said mine is big, so she prefer doggy style cause it is more comfortable and wider opening for her, and can feel the whole thing in.Overall, she is pretty, with tall, slim body and leg, atmosphere was good, she gave her best and no complain, harmonious sex and i don't want exert too much power on her afraid she can't take it, just gentle and moderate(partly because of the bed also, haha). The last one in this shop really gave me a bad impression and a phobia to this shop, lucky she was consider good, and hope to get rid the bad feeling of this corner shop.

http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『葉庭来』

34) still can't decide to take the one with big boob or young kawaii one, , then finally decide to take the one with the long red dress at http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『椿』, she doesn't have those young look like 18-22 but pretty , more like 22-26. She trying to pose sexy, but seem to me in her eye she is not those slutty type, i see pure and innocent. Well, even harder self dick shake this time, i told her to jo-toh-ma-teh for another 1/2 minute and then it was ready and stood up , i walk to the bed. She said she was nervous, cause is big. Even though she said is big, still she put on one small condom and can't get over my head , and said too small and toss it away. Then apply KY on her and mine, and it wasn't really tight, i don't really need to always pause when i feel resistance(1/4-1/2-3/4), it just easily slip inside. Because it was almost friction less, i don't really need to control my motion gently, and it go into full speed very fast. Feel blood gushing toward my dick head, and thrusting with very good feeling of my brother.Front ,dogg, CG, it was quite joy and fun, even laugh during sex. i have multi rounds hard banging, gripping the pillow, and mercilessly thrust while see no sign of her feeling discomfort or stopping me. So i had quite a satisfy sex and decide to stop 2-3 min before sound to let her recover. So i sit by the side, and she didn't know and actually knee standing back facing me really for another hard sex, doggy. She really want to go till the sound come, she was feeling good and she knew i was feeling all right, not having any problem with sex and my brother.

Then she has a surprise look at me 'over?'.It will never be over, cause i was holding my cum. If i really want, i can let go myself many time and i doesn't want to let go just for the sake that the time running up.A quick word and start to do some clean up, she took off my condom , clean my cock and by the time i reach for my cloth, the sound came. She went out to clean herself, by the time she is back, the 3rd sound came and we walk down the stair.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Name cards i will post bit later cause i currently oversea for 2 months and are not with me. I still able to travel aboard, but on biz trip. I was hoping to countdown in tobita long time ago, now putting some hope on LNY, if not sakura season, and really hope not to wait till after olympic.
It been one year since i last visited japan, osaka, tobita. i been missing so much , all the fucking.
Closing my last trip on my part2 ,coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you as always for your reports. It's nice to have something to read when things are so slow right now... :)

Approved: 11/15/2020

Reactions: superbowl1999
IMG_20201231_095400.jpg

Are these places shops or you just met the girls around the area?

The place is basically several blocks of shops.

i guess u are soapland regular.
do a goggle images tobita shinchi or 飛田新地.
one mamasan mend one shop, one girl appear at one time, sometime u can see the girls rotate the seat(i think if too many girls come at one time, usually if girl taken, seat will be vacant, if other wise).
the cards you see are the name of the shop and girl name.
they even have unofficial website ,http://tobita.main.jp/, like an association

one mamasan mend one shop, one girl appear at one time, sometime u can see the girls rotate the seat(i think if too many girls come at one time, usually if girl taken, seat will be vacant, if other wise).
they even have official website ,http://tobita.main.jp/, like an association

Oh, ok. I think I understand now. I'll also read your other post as well.

they even have unofficial website ,http://tobita.main.jp/, like an association
And Thanks

typo error.
非公式 - unofficial

the girls are JAV beauty standard.
goggle, and will find gossips some famous JAV work from there up.
If you never been there, should try going there, dun waste too much time soapland, u might realise what you have been missing.

the girls are JAV beauty standard.
goggle, and will find gossips some famous JAV work from there up.
If you never been there, should try going there, dun waste too much time soapland, u might realise what you have been missing.

Yeah, I was upset when I was taken to the same shitty soapland for the second time. Lol.

Yeah, I was upset when I was taken to the same shitty soapland for the second time. Lol.

bcos of covid, i have conserve enough budget for 200 girls, but i dun think i can make it in this year, most 150, and only if travel open up early so that i can make 4 trips there.
tobita is relatively more expensive, in term of time per dollar.
yet if you want more pretty girls , u can always go for 15min(11k), 20min(16k) if i remember correctly, some shop price slightly higher esp on the young street.
you might end up having 2-3 girls if you go soapland.

i only go for 30min, if not 45min and 60min(so far had a few), bcos i dun like to hurry my cock and he oso wont puncture halfway.

bcos of covid, i have conserve enough budget for 200 girls, but i dun think i can make it in this year, most 150, and only if travel open up early so that i can make 4 trips there.
tobita is relatively more expensive, in term of time per dollar.
yet if you want more pretty girls , u can always go for 15min(11k), 20min(16k) if i remember correctly, some shop price slightly higher esp on the young street.
you might end up having 2-3 girls if you go soapland.

i only go for 30min, if not 45min and 60min(so far had a few), bcos i dun like to hurry my cock and he oso wont puncture halfway.
Is it cheaper because of Corona?

Is it cheaper because of Corona?

tobita is in fact more expensive, u can ask the girl for 2 hour, that will be 84k.(i think 81k, mamasan may still get 1k, so she may just curse and swear, so better not, haha, i rmb 60min is 41k)
the place is only a floor mattress and some tibits if you are hungry enough to eat up all.
no water, no shower, no splash fun with the girl.
you can either fuck her for 2 hours if you can before talking whether she can, or talk cock sing song(not karaoke) with her.

Surprise the last trip one shop ask me to top up 1k(22k for 30min), but that was the only shop.
Tax increase 2 years back which was 2019 i went, i not sure inflation will drive the price up or not.
promotion, discount, i think not.
But if u go further down some quiet street, there are some charge cheaper, but you really can fuck anything.

oh....
maybe i get you wrong.
i conserve enough budget for 200 is not bcos covid is cheaper.
2020 i only went one trip to bangkok, i miss out 2-3 trip in that year.
Now i carry over my leftover budget and add on to this year.

Last edited:
Surprise the last trip one shop ask me to top up 1k(22k for 30min), but that was the only shop.

the 1k was definitely not the foreign tax, the girl show me the revised pricing on the table.

but if you were there to see the girls,u will be less interested with whether cheap or expensive.
bcos the value is there, a price you willing to pay.

So all I have to do is walk around that area?

It's a couple of blocks with about three main streets and intersecting sidestreets lined with small open-front cottage shops. Each shop will feature a stage with the available girl sitting there looking pretty (and at least half of them are JAV level hot), and an old mamasan sitting on a stool next to the stage calling out to the men passing by. The extreme ends of the blocks will feature older/fatter women, in case that's your thing. You walk around till you see something you like, and if you see something you really like (especially during busy hours) then just buy her on the spot as she'll likely be gone the next time you pass by. If you are obviously foreign (non-Asian) a good number of the mamas and girls may flat-out ignore you, but there will always be a few shops open to gaijin. Just gauge the body language. If the mama and especially the girl are trying to avoid eye contact with you, move on. If the mama looks grouchy but the girl is eyeing you or waving, you're probably good to go. If both the mama and girl look a little apprehensive but are still trying to smile politely, walk over and--assuming you can speak decent Japanese--ask the mamasan if the shop accepts foreigners. I'm ethnically Japanese so I've never had a shop not call out to me. My Korean friends had almost zero problems. My white friends were welcome at around half the shops, with some girls even enthusiastically calling out to them (the handsome blonde guys, anyhow). I've heard black or Indian men do not fare very well in Tobita.

It's definitely NOT a soapland or GFE experience. Tobita is good for one thing and one thing only: when you straight-up just want to blow your covered load inside a vagina. No kissing. No BB anything. Not much touching, not that there's time for it. No yanking off the rubber and blowing your load in her hair. Pay for the 20 minutes and that's all you should need.

It's a simple system. If the mama and girl accept you, the girl ushers you upstairs, pours you shitty cold tea while she excuses herself to lube up; she comes back, you both strip and you lay down on a cheap futon mattress while she cleans (examines for STDs) your junk; she applies a condom with her mouth and gives you a CBJ for a minute or so and then it's game time in whatever position manageable. Mish will work best as by this point you've probably got about fifteen minutes left max. You blow, she disappears to dress, you get dressed, she gives you a lollipop and her card and you're out the door ASAP and she's back on the stage calling out to passers-by.

Don't overthink it. It's no more difficult and only marginally more expensive than masturbating.

If you are obviously foreign (non-Asian) a good number of the mamas and girls may flat-out ignore you, but there will always be a few shops open to gaijin.

My experience in my first ever visit there last year was different. I had exactly one mama-san not trying to invite me over and maybe two that called me first as a reflex and then seeing my pale white face turned to the girl and asked if that was OK. Both of the girls said yeah, no problems.

I was in my work clothes, so black suit and white shirt so I don't know if the situation would be different if I was in t-shirt and jeans.

btw, giving name cards is not a norm , coming from a guy who visit 100 times, almost.

hardly any will voluntary to give, as i had seem, most dun have cards.
Some actually went downstair, i think to get from the mamasan for the shop card, and then wrote her name.
Many even wrote the card for me.
Esp those are new and non regular there, work as part times, dun come frequent for the job,
if they have, when asked, they will give, else they willing to write.
if you dun see the name card on the table, likely they dun have or give.
One i asked, took it out from her pouch keep in the box(lotion, condom, tissue paper, alcohol spray..)

My experience in my first ever visit there last year was different. I had exactly one mama-san not trying to invite me over and maybe two that called me first as a reflex and then seeing my pale white face turned to the girl and asked if that was OK. Both of the girls said yeah, no problems.

I was in my work clothes, so black suit and white shirt so I don't know if the situation would be different if I was in t-shirt and jeans.

Yeah, that's generally been my experience while trolling Tobita with friends...although that was a decade ago. The girls are generally receptive to white guys, while the mamasans are generally the ones with reservations. But as long as the girl is willing there's no way the mama is going to turn down money. They'll wave you through with a look of mild contempt and resignation on their faces and the girl will enthusiastically grab your hand and drag you upstairs. And then once in a while you'll get the mamasan who's either hard up for cash or regretting never squatting on a gaijin dingaling in her youth and living vicariously through her girls, who'll run out into the street to grab any handsome white dude and force him into her shop, girl willing or not.

At the end of the day it's Osaka, and Osaka has different rules. These are not proper, classy Japanese. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometime's definitely not, but drinking a lot and acting like an asshole always helps to even things out.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
btw, the name card from 葉庭来 was handwritten on the spot, she said she doesn't have at all,i ask her to write, she was glad.

in fact, some are cute, they so happy and excited(as if asking for autograph), they even ponder what to write, i was laughing to myself (must be skipping school/during school never study hard), i just asking for names bcos i am weak in remembering names.

http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『森羅』

first time i ask her, she said she was there a month.
2nd time i went for her, i notice name card on the table, she din recognize me thou i did, even after she grew long hair and tie(before was like neck length)just less than 3 month.

IMG_20210130_165133.jpg

Reactions: SugoiBoy

Same here. I'm not white and probably look South Asian/Middle Eastern or even Southern European to some but I'm not very dark-skinned. I had about 80% of them call me over. I think how you present yourself and how you dress really does matter (unless you're black from what my friends have told me). Show up looking like you just crawled out of your mother's basement and you're more likely to get rejected regardless of ethnicity. Dress like you're from some cave in Afghanistan and you'll likely be rejected by most. I'm sure if I grew out a beard, dressed poorly and was about two shades darker I'd likely get rejected by most haha.