walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2* 21k(30min) + 1 *21k(40min)

Type/Location:
shinchi / OSAKA

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
To avoid disappointment, is to repeat good ones, yet you miss the chances of meeting new ones, especially pretty ones, this the risks you need to take, if the attitudes are bad. But I decide to try more new girls.
I dun really like evening time, after dark, very crowded , like rush hours. You will feel rush to make a decision when you find good looking one, and the girls rush to serve you, she got no mood, as fast as she can, and conserve her energy for more coming customers.
So as usual, I like to go early, but not to wait outside the shops to be open.The mamasan will come first, do a setup, before the girls come. But this time I went too early, to see if able to hit my quota everyday set for the trip record. Not only hardly any shops open, even the toilet is closed, it opened at 12. I need to go, before I do the fucking. But not much shops open, can ready find one good one, and dun want to rush it. And I also dun like to use the toilet inside the shops, look uncool. So I no longer looking for girls, look for toilet first. Either I go back to my hotel, if not I will go the the tourist attraction place like shinsekai, should have. So I walk the direction towards the zoo, cross the traffic light, and found one beside the entrance of the tunnel walkway.
Went back to tobita, still before 12, less than 20 open on the popular streets I think, but found 3 quite ok. One look very seductive, in full red long dress, 料亭『椿』, the other one , look cool and steady, seem like a experienced one, 料亭『若尾』. I dun want to look for a lecherous ones for a start , to drain out most of my energy before I can go on further, I prefer to be at the end, after I have enough girls.

3)So I choose one at https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『洛西』, wore like a school girl, innocent looking, take on a first easy one to boost up my morale and confident, a warm up session.
When she stand up to bring me up stair, I then realize she is short, 1.5 or less I think. I really too much, a bully, thinking to myself. She not shy at all, trying to engage me in communication, even though she speak very little english.It was very dark, light wasn’t on, I asked her to on the light, she said something like cannot. I hardly can count the yen right 1000 and 10,000 as color almost the same, and I not ready used to it, but amazing one look , she said amount is right, it was so dark. She went out a while, I strip and check, my first girl of the day, no need shake already standing hard.I wonder if she wanted so dark, I checked the light bulk, there is a small red light is on, seem like bulk is blown.
I laid on the bed naked, she came in and found me, she wanted to laugh(this guy not shy, already getting ready and skip all the formality like the tray things). She said is very big(to her), just did few blows , maybe is hard for her, but anyway it is hard and standing, no much work needed. I feel sorry for her, if she is going to go through this ordeal for a inexperience girl like her(very big? Never try before?)
She said she will put KY, rub generously on mine, and I am on top ready, she put on her.
Once go in, shit……. It so hard to control, it just went straight in. Is the KY too much but I dun think her is big, if not why apply so much KY. Yet it is not small and tight also, I had girls putting KY , and yet have to squeeze in. Never mind, so long it dun hurt her, or make her feel itai, then sex can be longer a bit, till the sound come. I bang harder and harder, deepest I can go, deepest I can reach. Her face was smiling, not sarcastically haha, but more like enjoying and she like it. I believe she is even more seductive than the other 2 girls I would have pick , and I din really going for that. Less than one minute, her hand are all over my head and my upper body. I had many girls who fake sound , act enjoy with show of hands, but after after 1-2minutes they stopped because they can’t take it anymore as they deeply absorbed in the growing desire, mind concentrating and forgot their hands.
This girl is different, her hands keep caressing my body, deeply enjoy but din lost her mind, she really got the power. So seductively that every time she feel my chest, play my nibble, I feel like cumming. So I counter attack, focus fucking, slow, fast, deep, hard fucking, and she just used her cunt muscle to squeeze me , and I have to stop, if not sure cum, it was so, so , so…. Tight.
She was like cute, cute, girl acting sweet like a cat or puppy with shaking tails, but………. Fuck like a lecher, really underestimate quite a few girls here really like that, like 金太郎 &海音, petite yet deep endless fucking, scarcely.
Many , may times I wanted to cum, I dunno why,
my first girl I should have the hardest and strongest dick of the day, maybe control power not the strongest at the time, 2nd girl I will have longer control but not the hardest dick, but for the first girl normally it will be so hard that girls will get KO after strong and ‘hard’(like a rock) fucking.But I more like feeling the punches from her. I take it as it was my second day , I not yet restore to my usual top form yet, because I usually dun feel so much cumming with my first girl cause the girl will usually get concussion before she can cum me. My breathing also very irregular, I find it hard to breadth and control, I haven’t get back to my usual performance yet, need some refresher quick practice before I can kick start my tobita sex battle,(man and woman), a pride where you can truly call yourself a man only if you satisfy her with your dick(dun use excuse like mouth and hand like a loser, what make the different between a man and woman is your dick, not your mouth and hand, you might as well use toy, power tools to satisfy her)
Well , past few months I have been quite busy working and not really been training physically like running, as compare to everyday ‘train’ girl. Still, she is great, i really want to a rematch when I am ready, even if I can’t KO her, I won’t get KO either.(is like a true fighters really respect and admire one another).

4)After her , my confident drop half, because my energy drop half, and worry my brother can only stand half. Went back to look at the shops of the 2 girls, they still there, fierce, wanted to eat me up. So I avoid, haha. Saw one girl at shop 小紫 but not the one I had before. She wore grey wool knit sweater, short dark hair, look like JAV 黒木いくみ , very pretty. Look friendly at first, but not till the end, cause she is one of the timer watcher.she show me the price menu, I notice a tape over correction, the price 31k is now for 45min(last I saw in this shop was 40min only, and 40min how to compete, the price position is wrong in marketing price strategy sense)
When she was out, I try to shake hard, and I feel kind of soft, my brother had been working too hard.
Not long she is back, and I haven’t really get my brother to operation ready stage. No choice I will let her take a while to make it stand before we get to ‘work’. She shake and then she put her mouth. At first I thought raw blow, but condom in her mouth, so bit of skill. Easily condom in, I thought since not as strong, maybe let her do CG, she won’t cum me so easy since it haven’t ready get very hard and excite.
But she want me to be on top, not sure why, maybe she not comfortable with it. So I have to work, go in, bit tight, for a while. Just to be cautious so as not to itai her, as it was bit hard getting in at first but quickly open up after few stroke. So not really that tight after all. I on top bang until so tired, slow, medium, fast, angle, deep in, whatever I can think of, til I dunno want to do, cause I asked her for CG and doggy, she said she prefer I on the top(lazy??). more than 10 minutes she just wanted me on top, till she start to asked whether I am cumming, wanted any handshake or not. She was not like dead fish, she was getting breathing excitement too, so I ask again for doggy and she said alright but I must cum.
So I go in, but was title at an angle, and bit hard, it was like hitting her backside bone, and I almost cum, so I stop(I don’t want to take her order, haha). She is pretty, money really worth, just sex not so interacting.
It was like a curse, my 1st and 2nd day of my sex normally will not excel, it come at 3rd day and after.
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『小紫』

5)So I dun want to waste my time and money, I decide to go松岛新地for a walk since it is still very early. 1+pm. Maybe if I can spot some good one, I may go for service this time rather to look.松岛新地 is cheaper, and for those particular like to be calculative with dollar and cent for money worth while will like to go there. But since my brother is weak now, why not take a look, if not bad looking maybe I will just get the extra 10 min, and do it slowly and not to rush. Tobita I always try to rush a bit, because 30min is not enough for me, and if I find the girl enjoy sex, I will make full use of the time to fully satisfy her.
Saw one quite ok looking one, but just average at tobita standard, tobita pretty one are astounding.
So took the 40min, see if she can or willing to take her 40min, to sexually arouse me into sex, since I quite uncertain of my brother condition now. Before we went for a wash(not shower as some exaggerated , just washing your cock only), I shake a bit, and find it is not really soft, and hope it can maintain. After washing, I came back to the room first, and shake a bit and find it is alright. I don’t think it will flop. She came in, and have a few sniffing, oh, she catch a cold, hope she is not spreading to me or no feeling during sex. Service is no, no different from tobita, at least tobita girl is much prettier.
Only surprise is….. I back to normal, breathing is much better, and fucking is much harder than the 2nd girl(because she is not really that tight, the tight is a few second I go in only) Also the excess KY she use make me slip fast and hence go hard banging. Still I had some cumming feeling, I still not able to fully control and feel the catch yet. When I ask her to do CG, I can’t really stand for 10sec. No really is my brother fatigue , it is my body and normally need 1-2 day of a holiday stress-free relax then body and mind can work together. Sex wasn’t great, cause from far she look pretty but closer range was just ok, she look 30 to me, cause her eyes lacking of youth power.Her body condition not very well that time, cause she having some sniffing nose I noticed.Overall she does her best with her body condition to sustain my strong hard banging which I still appreciate that. She let me gain back my confident that I think tomorrow will be alright. 松岛新地 not my playground.when I am bore, I go there for a walk.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Btw, two tobita girls I can’t get her name card, first girl she said she work only today for this shop, that explain why some girls dun have cards because they are like temp staff and always switch around, only some are permanently station in the shop.that explain why sometime I ask for the card, some girl want me to follow her to her seat at the front shop, took a card with shop name and wrote her name, and pass to me before I left the shop.those girls who work regularly tends to stay at the same shop.Second girl said she doesn’t have too. But if they have, all you need is to ask, only if you really been to the shop.
I have the 松岛新地 name card, will post later.

Reactions: icebear and Durg50
Thanks for your continuous support by sharing your experiences! This stuff is just legendary!

Approved: 12/23/2019

IMG_20191101_072315_BURST2.jpg

i upload this b4, anw i add the back copy.
IMG_20191225_102648.jpg