http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=5

Appointment Length & Costs:
21K for 70 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English, minimal Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had to come to this shop, based on the reviews on the board. This place is easy to find and the staff was real friendly. Was given a good amount of cards to choose from and choose ここな (Kokono). FYI, her name translates to "Here" via Google Translate.

Her Profile can be found here: http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=5

Girls Appearance
1. I choose the girl based on the cards and their recommendation of someone 'sexy'...boy was I disappointing...Note, I arrived around 9 AM
2. When I met her at the stairs, she was wearing an outfit that resembled pajama's...that was very unappealing
3. She appeared to be pretty worn down and tired...you could see it in her eyes...
4. Her hair is dyed blond, she is pretty skinny, breast size American A/B, decent ass, but not very appealing to me..

Service
1. Standard service: Wash, bath with BBJ, mat play with FS, wash off and then to the bed to finish things off...
2. Overall lackluster service...again she appeared tired.. maybe her and I didn't connect...but at some point I thought to myself, "alright....time to move on to the next girl..."

and I did..

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe her and I didn't connect...maybe its her, but I would not recommend.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I learned the hard way too. I've been offered Kokono before, but declined. A lot of it is luck of the draw, but I learned to really pay attention to the 3 sizes and age listed on the cards. Kokono is listed as 27, but in reality she is probably close to 40. Also her W59 H89 stat line indicates that she is overweight and I know I wouldn't enjoy our time together. Cream Lemon has the cheapest courses I've found for Foreigners in Yoshiwara. Most of their roster isn't very appealing to me, but they do have some diamonds in the rough. I've been lucky and found a few of them.

All these shops must employ the most gifted photographers in Japan. She looks great in the photos. These guys really know how to accentuate the positive.

Also, not to nitpick, but her name is Kokona.

All these shops must employ the most gifted photographers in Japan. She looks great in the photos. These guys really know how to accentuate the positive.

Also, not to nitpick, but her name is Kokona.

In this case, I really doubt it is her. Usually I can get a hint of the girl from the photoshopped picture, but not with her....

Reactions: Not Even Dave
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I learned the hard way too. I've been offered Kokono before, but declined. A lot of it is luck of the draw, but I learned to really pay attention to the 3 sizes and age listed on the cards. Kokono is listed as 27, but in reality she is probably close to 40. Also her W59 H89 stat line indicates that she is overweight and I know I wouldn't enjoy our time together. Cream Lemon has the cheapest courses I've found for Foreigners in Yoshiwara. Most of their roster isn't very appealing to me, but they do have some diamonds in the rough. I've been lucky and found a few of them.

Good for declining and good advice going foward, she isn't fat, but I would not recommend...

Thanks

Service and/or Provider's Name:
ここな (Kokono) @ Cream Lemon Soapland

Date of Encounter:
4/8

Contact Method:
http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=5

Appointment Length & Costs:
21K for 70 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English, minimal Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had to come to this shop, based on the reviews on the board. This place is easy to find and the staff was real friendly. Was given a good amount of cards to choose from and choose ここな (Kokono). FYI, her name translates to "Here" via Google Translate.

Her Profile can be found here: http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=5

Girls Appearance
1. I choose the girl based on the cards and their recommendation of someone 'sexy'...boy was I disappointing...Note, I arrived around 9 AM
2. When I met her at the stairs, she was wearing an outfit that resembled pajama's...that was very unappealing
3. She appeared to be pretty worn down and tired...you could see it in her eyes...
4. Her hair is dyed blond, she is pretty skinny, breast size American A/B, decent ass, but not very appealing to me..

Service
1. Standard service: Wash, bath with BBJ, mat play with FS, wash off and then to the bed to finish things off...
2. Overall lackluster service...again she appeared tired.. maybe her and I didn't connect...but at some point I thought to myself, "alright....time to move on to the next girl..."

and I did..

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe her and I didn't connect...maybe its her, but I would not recommend.
Good mate, you are not there, in Tokyo, for loosing your time ;)