Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins, 6000 yen

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
All in bad Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Time (and money) were lacking on my Japan trip, and I wanted to at least try something while in there (no previous mongering experience). Thought a pink salon would be a good start, however some of the gaijin friendly places frequently mentioned here seemed kind of iffy. After seeing a recent review (http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/...pink-salon-ranjeri-salong-happy-sugamo.10842/), I thought I'd give it a shot.

I can pretty much echo everything that was mentioned in the previous review. On the way downstairs, there were pictures of girls pinned up. I'm not sure if those were all the girls, or the ones working that night. In any case, the pictures didn't look super shopped, and the selection seemed pretty decent.

Likely the same lady was working the door that night. I asked if it was okay if I came in, and she asked if I spoke Japanese. Only a little, I admitted (in Japanese, and my Japanese is serviceable at best), but that seemed to be good enough for her. She also asked if I understood the system (only BJ, no FS), and I told her I did. After a few more instructions, she told me to wait around the corner. Nominating a girl didn't come up, and as it was my first experience (and not a strong Japanese speaker), I didn't broach the topic. So, fingers crossed, I waited.

After about 2-3 minutes, a young woman invited me in from inside the room. It was pretty dark so I couldn't see her face that well at first, but she seemed young, slim, and had a good body, so I had no problems.

The other review states the layout and setup pretty well, so I won't repeat it. As for the details of the encounter, her skills were pretty good, but not great. That was okay though because I wanted to enjoy it for a little bit. She was undressed except for a skimpy skirt she had been wearing. She also positioned herself in a way that allowed me full access to her body. After light touching, as well as on her lady parts, I asked (because I'm a gentlemen ;)) if it was okay if I DATY while she worked, to which she said "doozo" (not sure if this is normal at a PS, but I'd seen others mention it, so I figured I'd give it a shot).

After going to town for awhile, I sat back up and let her finish, and then so did I (quick sidenote: she used just the right amount of moaning). Afterwards, we chatted for a bit in Japanese (she spoke no English, but was patient with my Japanese), and after awhile she said, okay, we're finished. She walked me out to the front desk. In the light I could see she was quite cute if not a little bored looking.

The lady at the front desk wished me a good night, and I walked out into the night, found a fun nearby bar, and drank with some 日本人 until about 4 in the morning. Good times.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I say "Will Repeat", though I don't know if I'll ever make it back, so better to say "Would Repeat". The shop is small, dark, smoky, and doesn't offer much privacy. A lot of other girls were sitting in the dark on cell phones, but I didn't want to look around too much as I hear it's frowned upon, so I can't really comment on all the girls in general, but they didn't seem too far off from Yuma-chan (I'm pretty sure that was her name). All seemed youngish and cute. Check it out if you're nearby.