Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes ~ 22000 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Little Japanese ~ Mostly English

Details of the Encounter:
I first wanted to thank everyone for helping me out here. This was probably the smoothest experience I had in Japan. I didn't have any issue with getting in or anything.

I'll skip the part where the nice old lady at the restaurant not far from the place greeted me and then made a knowing sound that I was headed to a Soapland (and then later made eye contact on the way out) and how I missed my stop and had decided to walk 15 minutes back to my Hotel and get to the good part.

Now initially I was planning on going to Charmant, but money got in the way so into Sweet Kiss I went. First I walked into the shop (kind of followed another guy in accidentally) and was greeted. Tencho was super nice, could've been my dad. At this point I've decided I could pass as Japanese (though mixed) if I became fluent enough. As soon as I was asked if foreigners were okay I was narrowed down to two options. One girl wasn't really my type face-wise even through the doctored photos, but she was recommended. Her card had a black border and or an extra 10,000 Yen I think I could've got something extra but I couldn't understand what he said. Maybe someone can fill me in? Kind of wonder what she would've been like, but that's life.

I ended up with Hikaru who was more my type and kind of reminded me of Watanabe Mayuyu a bit in the pic. I just hoped there wasn't too much of a difference. Anyways I paid the nice man, and another one led me to a building right next door. No biggie, and there wasn't anyone else there. The asked me where I was from which was kind of interesting, but it's cool.

She eventually came down, and she was definitely probably closer to her mid-thirties than 26 like it said. She wasn't ugly in my opinion, but definitely average. Could be worse for what you pay I guess. Okay sized chest, no ass at all, and a large scar on her shoulder as well as some stretch marks on her sides. Not that big of a deal to me, but I do prefer an ass.

Her English was actually pretty good. We talked a bit in both Japanese and English but it was mostly in English. She said most foreigners who come don't speak any Japanese at all. She did the normal soapland thing (I think since it's my first time).

Started out with the wash and some fondling as well as a BBBJ. Then we moved to the tub where she gave LFK and more BBBJ. Then she dried me off and continued with the BBBJ. She also did that inside ear-licking which was pretty nice. Then we moved to the bed where LFK turned into DFK. Let me say that she did kind of taste like an ashtray which is kind of a turn off, but whatever. She then had me lay down and worked her way down to my nipples and then turned it around for 69. She was hairy as expected, but groomed.

As I was eating her out she gave me BBBJ, and then slid the condom on. On the low I couldn't feel shit with the condom, but I was horny enough it didn't make a difference. She slid into missionary and I came pretty quick after to be honest. She was going pretty hard though and we were running out of time so I wasn't upset.

After that she cleaned me up with a tissue and we chatted a bit. She even gave me a tea she seemed to bring from home which was nice. Nothing too interesting conversation wise, but it was a nice conversation non-the-less. She then rinsed me off and then allowed me to get back into the bath because I was kind of cold. After that she dried me off and I was off.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although it says recommended I think you should judge for yourself through the text. She wasn't bad, and she was very nice, but she's also not a model and didn't blow me away. I also didn't pay a whole lot though so take that into consideration too. The only reason I wouldn't repeat is because I don't think Soaplands are for me and don't think I'll be back to one. It was a unique experience though.

Shop isn't on any lists for bare back, but the black border is how King's Club displays girls who will go without inside the shop. Might be the same.

Ah, interesting. The extra 10,000 Yen fee would make sense for that I guess but then again I'm not sure what other shops charge for that. I tried finding her profile, but no one struck a bell. He pulled her out of a side folder though so I don't know if maybe she was special in some way. Everyone else I saw on the table from what I remember didn't have a black border.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland