Guest viewing is limited

アルバイト: part time job

WOW.. I didn't know the Impreza STi came with a blowjob option package...:D Now I know why the motorbike is not an Option for the OP... But me still thinks that the Mototbike would attract more women... Based on my experience.. most women enjoy a ride on a motorbike (based on reasons mentioned before) Correct me if I am wrong Ladies... :cool:

Just to clarify, my current job pays me week enough to sustain myself with some excess for savings. The reason why I thought of working part time was so I can increase my spending capacity and be able to buy a car earlier.

Ok. But I'm not sure why you will consider giving up your valuable free time in exchange for 800 yen an hour. If you worked at Lawson's 40 hours a month - it would take forever to buy a car.

You should be using your free time to improve your job prospects.

WOW.. I didn't know the Impreza STi came with a blowjob option package...:D

Buying a used K-car instead would allow the budget to stretch to get plenty of blow jobs.

Reactions: BB0523 and Sudsy
WOW.. I didn't know the Impreza STi came with a blowjob option package...:D Now I know why the motorbike is not an Option for the OP... But me still thinks that the Mototbike would attract more women... Based on my experience.. most women enjoy a ride on a motorbike (based on reasons mentioned before) Correct me if I am wrong Ladies... :cool:

Sorry, I'm a car guy. Used to dream of riding a motorbike though, and if a good one comes along, might try it out.

Buying a used K-car instead would allow the budget to stretch to get plenty of blow jobs.

Was thinking of a kei car once, but I find it hard to find a sporty kei car that can fit my 6ft self. Won't be caught dead in those refrigerator-like boxy kei cars.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It's not difficult to get a decent low-mileage used car in Japan.

Correct. You can even get one for free if you want to. And then you are stuck with maintaining, parking and paying taxes for it.

Reactions: Tkoadventure