Guest viewing is limited

Diana [Hiroshima] (SL) ディアナ (Diana) Hiroshima - A place I won't forget

BigPrickRick

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
ディアナ - しのぶ (https://fuzoku.jp/forevforev/girl/222/)

Date of Encounter:
March 2021 + Various times before

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes ¥15,000+¥1,000 指名

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So this isn't really a review of one specific encounter, as much as sharing information about the shop. I want to give back because I enjoyed reading all the reviews here and there's essentially no information for Hiroshima. In Hiroshima, the majority of shops are not Gaijin friendly. Of those that are, only here is really worth visiting (in my experience) unless you're into older/fatter women.

I've been to this shop many times and the staff are always very friendly. I speak n4~ level Japanese which is not very good, but as far as I can tell they're completely foreigner friendly. When I first came in they attempted to communicate with me in English before realizing that Japanese was easier, but they weren't going to turn me away. I've also seen other foreigners in the waiting room. I've only ever been denied for one girl and the staff were very apologetic. That being said, don't expect any English from the girls.

The girls are hit or miss, probably about a 5 on average with some cuter and some less so. Expect early 20s if she's 20, mid 20s if she's 21-22 and higher than that is mid 20s-late 30s. If her waist is 59 or higher she's fat, 58 is questionable. Highly recommend looking at the girls diary and making an appointment. I doubt you can do it in English over the phone but they are very patient with bad Japanese like mine. If you become a member (3,000-10,000 fee) you can do it over line which is very simple. You also get a discounted rate.

It's a relatively inexpensive shop and they require condoms, the primary clientele seems to be Ojiisans and broke younger people with some foreigners. The Mat Play was always nothing special but they do offer it. Standard rate is 20,000 per 70 minutes with no Gaijin tax.

The girl I'm writing about today is しのぶ. I saw her many times over the course of my time in Hiroshima. Honestly, I would not recommend her to most people. She's 20 years old, not 18 as the site says. She's quite skinny but not in an anorexic way, in a very lithe and sexy way imo. She has an absolutely beautiful smile and is just my type, with little B cups and a little ass which are both just enough for a handful. Seeing her abs quiver as I banged her is just the sexiest thing. As someone with a thing for JK I think she's basically perfect physically. She is very sweet and willing to put up with my bad Japanese and very easy to talk to. If I had a Girlfriend, she's just the type I would want.

After all this glowing praise you're probably wondering why wouldn't I recommend her to most people. Well, she's a smoker, she's a cutter (her arm is absolutely covered in scars), she's not very good at blowjobs and she is generally not the greatest at sex.
Play is pretty standard, shower to tub to bed to sex, she can't do mat play and doesn't really do anything erotic prior to the bed. She's also the type to talk as long as she can if you don't make a move to cut it out. Overall she's quite passive and generally I have to lead. Her pussy is tight and she's genuinely responsive to DATY, she doesn't go through the whole fake soapland moaning and squirming. I don't think she's really cut out for this life despite working at this shop for over a year.

She speaks 0 english and if I you're not conversational in Japanese definitely don't pick her, as I imagine it would be a miserable time for both of you. I like her because she's so sweet and does her best, and I'm very attracted to her. I asked her if she would like to see more white foreigners (so far she's only been with me in that regard) and she told me she wants to meet more kind people regardless of their race.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Having already left Hiroshima, I'll always have fond memories with her and I'm grateful that Diana let me regularly meet a cute, sweet young girl at a very affordable rate. If you are in Hiroshima, this shop is pretty much the best option for foreigners.

Thanks for sharing your experience with this shop in Hiroshima. I'm sure that others will find this helpful.

Approved: 4/7/2021

Reactions: Viggagadye
Always good to read about cities other than Tokyo. Not that there's anything wrong with Tokyo.
Yeah as there was very little information on Hiroshima on here I kinda just walked into every soap until I found one that both accepted foreigners and was decent, not the most pleasant of experiences lol. Hopefully this helps some people

Yeah as there was very little information on Hiroshima on here I kinda just walked into every soap until I found one that both accepted foreigners and was decent, not the most pleasant of experiences lol. Hopefully this helps some people

I can confirm his remarks on the Hiroshima soaps. They are almost not at all gaijin friendly, and the ones that are . . do not have a great selection. Diana does not compare to Yoshiwara's finest, but it is a damn site better than Chichukai, and another place that I can't even remember the name of (same street as Diana). I did meet with one pretty girl at Chichukai, but she was one of the most boring girls I have ever been with. Charming, pretty . . boring. As for that other place, I'm trying to forget I ever went there. I am doing good by forgetting the name so hopefully it will be gone from my mind someday.

As for the nicer soaps in Hiroshima such as Ocean, Blue Moon, Sherbert . . . forget it. You ain't getting in.

I asked her if she would like to see more white foreigners (so far she's only been with me in that regard) and she told me she wants to meet more kind people regardless of their race.

too bad it seems she has some issues (cutters usually do). She sounds like a nice girl though to say this. Unless it’s only on the surface.

Reactions: hardharry
Thanks for sharing brother. I always enjoy finding places outside of Tokyo. Will definitely give it a try when travel is allowed. Do you have more info on Hiroshima places you'd like to share haha!

I've had luck in Hiroshima but always when the tencho is out front being a tout. I've walked into 20+ places and been turned down at all of them and I speak "OK" Japanese. I've been to Diana and to Chichukai and it was not memorable. In fact, I've never had a memorable experience in Hiroshima, mainly just taken care of my urges and be done with it.

A person is better off getting on the Shin to Kokura. Places there are not only accepting of foreigners, but even friendly.

I've walked through that district southwest of JR Kokura Station and got service at Lady's Mart (signage looks like Lawson, LOL). Only spent one night there on business but it sounds like a nice place to visit if you're down in that area. Thanks.

I can confirm his remarks on the Hiroshima soaps. They are almost not at all gaijin friendly, and the ones that are . . do not have a great selection. Diana does not compare to Yoshiwara's finest, but it is a damn site better than Chichukai, and another place that I can't even remember the name of (same street as Diana). I did meet with one pretty girl at Chichukai, but she was one of the most boring girls I have ever been with. Charming, pretty . . boring. As for that other place, I'm trying to forget I ever went there. I am doing good by forgetting the name so hopefully it will be gone from my mind someday.

As for the nicer soaps in Hiroshima such as Ocean, Blue Moon, Sherbert . . . forget it. You ain't getting in.
Hey I know this is quite old but I just wanted to revive this for anyone potentially interested, I messaged the Ocean soap on LINE and they confirmed foreigners are okay. Might be something to look into for anyone traveling to Hiroshima like I am.

thanks for reviving this! Planning a trip across Japan to see which shops I can access.