Guest viewing is limited

使い方がわからない!(profiles of the dumbs)

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I can't count the number of dating profiles where the only introduction is : "使い方がわからない!" (I don't understand how it works)

Do they really think that showing their bottomless ignorance is an attractive feature?

Are they that stupid for real?

Is this the end of humanity/intelligence as we know it?

Is this the end of humanity/intelligence as we know it?

That is what I think every time you open a new thread. :ROFLMAO:

Not that you want an answer, I get it, you are just venting for the comical effect, but it's the age old "but really I am a nice girl" marker.

Of course I don't know how dating apps work, I am not that kind of a girl.

Of course I don't visit this bar often, I am not that kind of a girl.

Of course I don't know how to suck dick, I am not that kind of a girl.

That is what I think every time you open a new thread. :ROFLMAO:

Not that you want an answer, I get it, you are just venting for the comical effect, but it's the age old "but really I am a nice girl" marker.

Of course I don't know how dating apps work, I am not that kind of a girl.

Of course I don't visit this bar often, I am not that kind of a girl.

Of course I don't know how to suck dick, I am not that kind of a girl.

Man, if you really believe they do this on purpose then there is no hope anymore concerning the future of humanity.

They are not dumb, they are innocent, pure, naive (pick your favorite word).

Reactions: majimekun
Surprisingly a lot of Japanese guys find Burikko and tennen as attractive traits. Go figure?[
I thought is was a thing of the past.
I thought the new generation despise burikkos.

I ask same question to Japanese ( cuz I am not any level of ぶりっ子 burrikko or kawaii) and he say “ if the man is immature yeah. But must of man I know 80% like curious, inteligente and confidente women”
“ other 20% Atama Okashii or they are young”
Sd has 60+++ he is old generation.

You think that can be prevented by their profile texts? Bless your kind heart.

If someone writes ‘hi, I’m not sure how this works’, the reply, unless you are a total idiot, is not a dick pic or a ‘hey babe, I know you want it’. Saying they have any interest in/knowledge of the dirty deed is going to get them flooded with shit like that.

I realize a place like this isn’t full of #metoo people, but try to imagine if every expression of the slightest interest got you flooded with the guys who on this list, are always volunteering to join couples at hap bars. Some women have tougher skins than others, but they are the minority.