Guest viewing is limited

出会いカフェ キラリ Date Cafe Kirari Shibuya/ikebukuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
im assuming that NO TIME LIMIT means the hour youll be staying in the hotel?
it just sounds crazy to pay lets say 15,000 or 20,000 + 3500(hotel) and have the girl for more than 3 hours.
can you guys elaborate more about the NO TIME LIMIT

Very ezy. No time limit referz to the time the girl is prepared to spend with u

In the d8 cafes, most of the girls u will meet r mercenary n want the maximum amount of money 4 the shortest possible time. They know that hostess bars on average cost 5000 for one hour of conversation so base their desired price on that, or 20,000 for FS which is the average guys pay for FS ( not that long ago, it was 30,000 n prices r still coming down).

When u go 2 the cafe, u gotta know exactly what u want - an actual date with food, drinx n maybe sex at the end of it, or just go str8 to a love hotel for one hour. I may be different from a lot of guys in that I go to these places to find female company for the whole evening, not just one hour. If I get sex, thats icing on the cake but I dont really care if I do or not.

U have 2 make explicit at the interview what exactly u want n how much u r prepared 2 pay 4 it.

Kirari will cost u only 2000 (or 1000 if they still have the campaign on) to join plus 2000 to enter, so just go along and relax. U can spend as long there as u want n they got free soft drinx n hot tea n coffee. It costs nothing to interview the girls n the more u interview, the better ur technique will bcum. Kirari have cafes all over Tokyo. When u pay the 2000 entrance fee u r given a ticket which u can use all day in other Kirari cafes. I often start in Shibuya and move on to Shinjuku

U got nothing to lose - go 4 it. It's fun :)

Nonnocafe VS Kirari (Shibuya)

Allows foreigners, and language requirement similar to Kirari. However, a little bit different from Kirari. They try to get a bit more information, such as last name and address, but you can put anything as they don't check. They will however call your phone, like Kirari does.

Interior is a bit different and looks more like an office converted for the purpose. More of an open space and the men and women can see each other. There is no magic mirrors, however, the guys and women wait in different areas.

The cafe manager is a bit more aggressive in trying to match men and women up. Appears to be trying hard to please customers, but talks a lot, so everybody may have a different reaction to his style.

They have books with the pictures of the ladies, and you can make requests for ladies not in the office. Depending on the lady and if she is available, she might come. Manager also has a lot of these women on the smartphone program LINE. He messages many ladies with customer requests to see them.

Quality of women appears similar to Kirari. Same game as other deai cafes. Prices for dining out, karaoke, or hotel play about the same. Be sure to be ready to negotiate, if you want better prices. Especially, if they try to ask for more than 15,000 for only 1 hour. You may want them to increase your time limit or have them reduce the price.

Across the street from the Kirari Dogenzaka cafe.

http://nonnocafe.com/sp/index_sp.html

http://nonnocafe.com/sp/access.html
(Map)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamerare
Stella VS Kirari(Shinjuku Kabukicho)

Stella allows foreigners and it's Japanese language requirement is about the same as Kirari. The interior however, is a bit older and it's a smaller cafe.

The quality of women is about the same as Kirari too, just less ladies. Even prices for dining out, karaoke, or hotel play is the same.

It also appears that some of these ladies jump from one deai cafe to another. Since they are in the same area, it's quite possible they jump between Kirari, Momocafe, Hanako, and Stella.

Stella is down the same street as Momocafe and the B1 floor Kirari, one more block down but on the right side and at the corner. Under the big 747 sign and near the construction area. On 3rd floor.

http://www.cafe-stella.com/sp/index.html

(MAP)
http://www.cafe-stella.com/sp/access.html

Outside building.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404113924300.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404113924300.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Hello all, fascinating thread. Hoping to give one or more of these a pop but wanted to ask a few questions.

1, what info do you have to give when you register?

2, on the kirari site it calls the negotiation room the 'two shot' room. Does that mean you can only pick two girls to speak with on each visit?

3, when you're in there how many of the girls in a group of ten would you say are there and up for a trip to a hotel?

4, how are these cafés viewed? It's a form of enjo Kosai but is it a super shameful thing for a girl to be seen in one or are they quite blasé about it all?

When u register u need a fon. No prob, they neva eva spam u. Its a legal requirement

Pay 2000 joining fee if its ur 1st time n 2000 entrance fee

U go into the menz room. U can c the girls but they cant c u.

The seatz r numbered. There will
b a card corresponding to the girl in the mens room. Take it out of the wall rack n give to bellhop dude

He will assine u a priv8 booth with thdd girl u chose (two shot) for a 5 minit interview

In my xperience, over 50% will want a fuck for 20,000

Negoti8 downwarz but if she is realy hot she will bail

4get about being gaijin. These girls want money n will go with n e 1 who loox prentable

Just do it bro all u got to lose is 4000 yen n next time only 2000

Reactions: TAG77 and Solong
@JimSlips

1) A name (anything) and your number.

2) The 2 shot appears to refer to two 5 minute attempts. It's an asinine way of describing the negotiation phase. The timer is set for 5 minutes for 2x. Basically you have 10 minutes to talk with the woman. If she or you don't like each other, you can end the session.

Many Japanese women, being notorious for deception or being 2 faced, will tell you a lie about her going home soon or meeting a friend soon. This is their sneaky indirect way of saying no. Keep this in mind if you hear this.

You are free to talk with as many women as you can during their working hours. There isn't a limit in Kirari.

3) Depends on time of day, day of week, and type of woman you are talking to.

Most of the women are there for CASH ( (they are mostly about their makeup and hair, their looks, materialism, and your CASH) and spending the shortest amount of time with customers. With many such women trying to scam guys and lying.

Only a FEW are there for adventure. These tend to be ordinary women in looks, dress, and manner. Office ladies, college girls, and housewife types. But extremely hard to pick out and find them.

Even less have honor, are honest, or have a sense of romance. So, be ready for the reality and not fooled by any commercials or hype.

The older women (over 30, but usually lying about age) wearing makeup and Western perfume, tend to be more likely pro and up for the hotel. However, they are likely to be the most disappointing for hotel play and burned out or horrible with no skill. It's amazing how poorly skilled that old pros can be.

Don't pay for old pros that you would for younger ones. Bargain hard with that type (shoot for 10,000 yen to 15,000 yen), once you recognize them. Older, excessive makeup, perfume, and pro manner.

For young pros, they often look like hostess, also tend to over do makeup, and you might be able to catch them by asking if she is going to college or what is her regular day job. Of course a young pro will be doing neither, as her job is P4P or scamming for cash.

The younger or taller the woman, a greater tendency towards scamming and lying. Often trying to get guys to foolishly pay them for 5,000 to 10,000 yen for just talking, dinner, or karaoke for only for 1 hour or less. They may even attempt to break their promise and leave earlier than 1 hour, with some lie about meeting their friend, to find another victim or go to another cafe.

You have to be CLEAR with younger women to cut out the bullshit. Have a kind face and kind voice when doing it, but... Be like, you know the game, we both know what's going on.

X for Y amount of time for hotel play. Start at 10,000 yen for 1 hour or each hour of hotel play, she may say 20,000 (higher her thinking you are a sucker) for 1 hour. Then you say 15,000 for 1 hour to 90 minutes or 20,000 for 2 or 3 hours. Usually goes about like that. Expect tough negotiations with hot chicks or if she thinks you are a sucker. Don't be afraid to let her eject or you eject, especially if she is arrogant or shows a bad attitude.

Often the arrogant types will be sitting there an hour or 2 hours later, proving she wasn't that good looking and had nothing to do, so could have took your offer.

Beware that some of the super good or very hostess-like looking ones can be just window dressing. They often look like they are going to a hostess bar soon, often dyed blonde hair, are doing their hair or make up too much in the cafe (BAD SIGN), and have a disinterested weird look. It appears they are paid to SIT in the cafe and talk to customers. They have no intention of going outside with any customers. Total scam by girl and cafe.

So long answer made short, how many go to the hotel depends on your ability to spot the right women and ability to negotiate, and if she is comfortable (not just looks, but vibe) with you.

4. Mostly or arguably, it can be seen as a type of Enjo Kosai.

However, the new versions use the Internet and all kinds of cafes, for dates. All of it is very disguised versions that gives greater plausible denialbility, thus very legal. Maybe she will not go out, maybe only dinner, maybe to the hotel. Who can truly say ;-)

It's about the same that guys are paying for 1st dates plus paying for all night hotels in Japan.

Last edited:
on the kirari site it calls the negotiation room the 'two shot' room.

"Two Shot" or ツーショット is a colloquialism for "just the two of you". Coined on the late '80s Neruton dating reality TV show, that was their term for the time when the prospective couples were on their own.

"Two Shot" or ツーショット is a colloquialism for "just the two of you". Coined on the late '80s Neruton dating reality TV show, that was their term for the time when the prospective couples were on their own.
LOL and thanks. That's so corny. Well, it still comes down to a 10 minute negotiation, split into two 5 minute intervals in Kirari (the others just do 10 minutes straight).

The females control the timer. After 5 minutes, the female often has to press a button to continue and sometimes the staff will come in to check, if she didn't press to continue another 5 minutes. It's kind of dumb and unnecessary. Because she OR you can stop talking at anytime.

Even if the 10 minutes is up, SHE can continue talking to you if she likes you. Have gone over time on several occasions, and usually when close to a deal, so we kept talking. Unless she presses the "finish button" the staff won't come in.

Also, keep in mind that some females will be very arrogant, especially during peak customer times/store hours. This is because they control the timer, are friends with the staff, go to deai cafes all the time, and think they will jump from customer to customer very easily. Some women are pro or near-pro and make money from deai cafes like a job.

With experience, you can also tell something is off/wrong by how deai females enter the booth and first sit down:

1) Gives a weird or scared look.

2) Doesn't completely close curtain or doing something weird with it.

3) Doesn't completely sit down on couch and sits on the edge, like she will get back up again.

4) Doesn't put her bag down or is clutching the bag as if going to stand back up.

5) Complains about the message you sent (required whenever you pick a female) or about any item that you selected as what you want to do.

Questions about what you wrote or selected is good, as she might be interested, where weird complaints are often Japanese excuses to eject or start of excuses like she must meet her friend later, so no time to do whatever you selected.

6) Has a very dismissive look or tone of voice. Very short and quick answers.

7) Turns her head away and looks towards the curtain a lot and not you.

If she is submissive and likes you, will usually look down and head towards you. Where the bad type being referred to is her looking for an exit or escape.

8) Shows arrogance, a bad attitude, or and kind of disrespect.

As a guy, you should eject. Even if you somehow work out a deal for hotel play, this bad attitude is likely to carry over and become a BAD time at the hotel or some type of problem.

9) Says "NO" too much, waves her hand "NO" (Japanese hand gesture), or doesn't reply to questions that you ask. Awkward Japanese style silence is bad, especially when the timer is running.

Pretty much, from this type of bad interaction, you know this usually will be over in 5 minutes or less. Women that will be GOOD to go, are usually the EXACT OPPOSITE in behavior as listed above.

Last edited:
im assuming that NO TIME LIMIT means the hour youll be staying in the hotel?
it just sounds crazy to pay lets say 15,000 or 20,000 + 3500(hotel) and have the girl for more than 3 hours.
can you guys elaborate more about the NO TIME LIMIT

Depending on the woman and what you negotiate, there are some that will stay 2 to 3 hours or longer for that amount. Usually it would be a scenario of late in the day like you picked her up after 8PM AND she is an amateur that likes you. The PRO females are total money hungry predators, so that will NOT happen with them. Usually, it would be 10,000 per hour and based on negotiation skill. So 20,000 yen could get you 2 hours or so, in many cases (but of course predatory PROs will try to limit time).

It's the part-timing college and OL types who are new, or doing this for adventure and side benefits, that would BREAK the usual formula. They can like guys or decide to spend extra time with guys, as P4P isn't their job or career.

SOME amateurs may feel there is no point in trying to go back to the cafe or another cafe and stay with you until the last train. If she doesn't have work the next day and if you convince her (definitely she likes you), she may even stay to the 1st morning train, but this is extremely rare and NOT something you can count on or predict.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me where the gyaku deai cafe is in shibuya or any othera that are around will be much appreciated.

the only thing thats bothering me is getting scammed by the girl.
i mean you go to the hotel room you pay her up and then she tells you to take a bath and then shes gone
or after paying her the cash she would just give you a head and tell you that sex isnt part of the deal etc,

its possible right?

i mean you go to the hotel room you pay her up and then she tells you to take a bath and then shes gone
or after paying her the cash she would just give you a head and tell you that sex isnt part of the deal etc,

its possible right?

I sat through 3 hours at kirara not kirari (the former gave me a good deal). Mostly 5-7 and one 9 slipped through my hands.

The prices ranged greatly from all the 5-7. The lowest being 150 and the highest being 250 for dry sex (she keeps her clothes on) I literally said I've never heard or something so ridiculous to her face. Only one girl refused warikiri. They all seem honest and their intentions seem to be mixed between just having fun and getting some spending cash out of it.

Until tomorrow

Reactions: Jimmydr

its possible right?

Yes, such scams as you mentioned are possible, but cheating to that level is VERY unlikely in Japan. It's one thing to scam and cheat guys before making an agreement (Japanese beating people at negotiations by lying a lot), but it's another thing to break the agreement afterwards. Most Japanese take making a deal seriously and a matter of their reputation/honor. Yes, it's weird to lie a lot and then get all honorable about the agreement made, but that is Japan.

If you are scammed, it would usually be over time agreed. That is, a PRO trying to get back to a cafe or another customer quickly. You might be able to sense something will be a problem by how often she is checking her phone, checking her watch, or bad behavior where she has no regard or consideration towards you. Note- Even if she is pretty, don't choose women that have a bad attitude or are not acting properly towards you at the Date Cafe, as this can indicate trouble later.

Usually, when Japanese women want to leave early, they will make up an excuse or weird story. However, Japanese women will often ask your permission (yes, most will ask you) to leave the hotel early, after telling you a lie, not sneak away when you are not looking. You can (I know this will surprise many foreigners) can tell her "no" (thus she stays) and sticks to the time agreed. And if she doesn't do what you agreed on or expected, they would usually give back any money, half of the money, OR you don't have to pay them (if you didn't do anything). Some ask for money before anything, while others (surprisingly and different from P4P situations) don't ask until afterwards, or even say nothing at all (0,0) and expect you to automatically honor your word and give the agreed upon "gift money". Note- you will know to give "gift money" by how she is giving you an expecting stare and body language.

Remember that women cheating guys at the level you describe, would be creating dangerous situations that could end in physical confrontations by angering or disrespecting guys. There are still Japanese guys that take honor very seriously, and then some foreign guys that will just not give a damn after getting too pissed off. They would look for her or wait for her at the Cafe, and most women do NOT want that kind of situation. Though you can be paranoid about such bad situations, actual experience will probably relieve your fears.

You have to also remember that NOTHING is guaranteed by the Date Cafe. It all comes down to you and the individual woman. If you have an unusually bad situation, it will be very likely that you were unlucky with that specific female.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me where the gyaku deai cafe is in shibuya or any othera that are around will be much appreciated.
http://www.deai-cafe.net/tokyo/

The location of the kirari gyaku cafe was described earlier in the thread. It's near the Shibuya Hachiko exit, then walk towards the Starbucks cafe.
http://cafe-kirari.com/sp/shop_top/id_cn/

Put this into Google Maps

〒150-0042東京都渋谷区宇田川町24-8 レジャープラザビルB1F

Also the Shinjuku deai cafe, Stella (I reviewed in earlier post), has gyaku time. It's a few hours on certain days and you have to check their schedule.

http://www.deai-cafe.net/tokyo/stella/

Last edited:
Reactions: jimbocho
Thanks solong! I managed to go to the normal kirari and gyaku kirari yesterday and am reporting back.

I first went to the gyaku kirari. To my amazement there lots of old ojisans there. Before I could even sit down I was called out. My mission was to see if I could drive the price down towards 10000 for warikiri. One girl offered at a kareoke joint (supposedly her secret place) but she was too used up for me even begin thinking about even paying 1yen for her. I quickly realized that the girls there were subpar and that they caught on to me after the third time I was called out I wasn't called out anymore and I didn't see but suspected more girls behind the mirror but of course you can't see.

So I skipped over to the normal kirari and talked to a few 7s and 8s who were all seasoned and jaded and knew the drill too much to go below 20000. I got bored quickly after an hour and headed back to the gyaku kirari.

At the gyaku kirari it had gotten packed and I has to sit in seat 12 and it was like a sauna in there and unpleasant. After 5min I was called out and by this time I was just trying to understand if only subpar girls came to gyaku. And yet again a subpar girl. I thought I'd sit around for 10 more minutes in this hot box and I got called out again. And to my amazement a solid 8 with girl next door looks and personality. She said she won't do warikiri off the bat (most shibuya girls actually say this) so I opted for just tea since I don't drink much these days and I had a late night machiwase with a friend. I couldn't drive her below 5000 for tea and her brown eyes lured me in like chum.

So off to cafe misty we went and it turns out she's so plain jane she doesn't get into nanpa situations and doesn't meet a lot of guys so she goes to deai. She was the exact type I like which is onna type and not those stupid gyarru types who are just good for a lay. If I was looking for a girl to bring home to mother she was the one. I had to go meet up with my friend so after spilling all the lines I have to get girls interested in me I has to ask to leave and walked her to the train and got her number.

I think today and tomorrow the love hotels will be packed and I'll be at kirari or on my nanpa prowl. Cheers!

Reporting again:

Yesterday I went back to shibuya. I went between the three kirari places in shibuya. I think the girls prefer the dogenzaka location since the girl booths there are cuter and appear cleaner. There were some 8s here but we're not my type. My first attempt at gyaku lead me to some girls I saw the previous day. I immediately said don't you remember me? Some of these girls are so spaced out maybe on something? Anyways I tried to make our short conversation as short as possible but polite as girls have told me they talk to each other and look out for each other. Interestingly at center gai there were two white girls from uk who go to university and I just talked to her frankly in English and learned she goes for 30000 since she's "special". I didn't think so.

Went back to gyaku and scored on my third time up on a cute onna type. I blurted out 17000 and she was like chuuto hampa ne and agreed. Funny thing was that when we got to our destination I realized I didn't have 17000 and she kept calling me baka jokingly while we ran around the hachiko crossing area in the rain looking for a place where I can withdraw cash cheaply. Even though she kept calling me baka she was a champ and still enjoyable to be around while we ran around so I gave her 20000. She was more pro than I imagined and had a routine but well worth my money. I even invited her to ramen afterwards but she said she can't get fat. I wouldn't be surprised if she went back to a deai cafe afterwards.

After I did some shibuya nanpa I heard from a guy that was sitting that ikebukuro was packed with 20 girls yesterday. Intrigued but drained I decided to go do the research in the rain. Low and behold 4 9s each asking 300+ and some 6s and 8s. At least 10 girls which is good considering the rain.

I was also there yesterday :cool:

Jesus H Krischna, was Shibuya packed or what, it seemed like the whole of Japan and the EU was in town :rage: I knew I'd picked a bad nite 4 it.

At about 5:30 did the Shibuya Mark City joint 1st, counted 12 oyaji but only 2 girls both fugly. The Dogenzaka joint was better, interviewed 2 solid 8s but both outta my price range wanting 5000 per hour 4 chow date or 20,000
for the full worx

The gyaku nanpa joint was indeed a sauna and I got called out 1ce. She said she'd never seen a gaijin there b4. The girls who use this joint are generaly kinda not all there if u know what I mean, my diagnosis would be mild schitzofrenia but I'm no xpert :chicken:

Moved onto the 3 Shinjuku Kabukicho joints which were all shite so put plan B into operation which was oppai bar followed by girls bar for total of almost 3 hours. Got some useful info to post so will start a new thread when the hangover wearz itself off :writer:

After an online date that went really well, where we went to the hotel, decided to hang out in Shinjuku. Date lived in Saitama, so had to go home early.

Went to MOMOCAFE, just for the hell of it and around 10pm.

It was ridiculously horrible. Must have been 12 to 15 dudes there and 5 girls. Interviewed 3 girls. Of which, I think 1 truly had schizophrenia. Was cute, but very odd behavior. Was mumbling and laughing to herself.

Chicks were talking 30,000 for 1 hour. And they were on some weird arrogant space trip. 1 chick was tallish, but Japanese bad teeth and older. Lying and saying 27, but looking 37. Told all of them to GTFO!!!

AND NOBODY picked those females either, so they all sat there to around 11pm, then started to leave by themselves. It was a waste of everyone's time.

MOMOCAFE collects too much money for entrance fees, 4,000 yen, for such a bad experience. Though, the time of day wasn't good.

Happen to meet the crazy one outside, while she was waiting for entrance into a ramen shop. Had a short conversation, but chick was way too nutty. Conversation went no where. So headed to Shinjuku HUB. Met 2 Japanese chicks and collected LINE contacts (which will probably go nowhere too). LOL! Called it a night after that.

Last edited:
After an online date that went really well, where we went to the hotel, decided to hang out in Shinjuku. Date lived in Saitama, so had to go home early.

Went to MOMOCAFE, just for the hell of it and around 10pm.

It was ridiculously horrible. Must have been 12 to 15 dudes there and 5 girls. Interviewed 3 girls. Of which, I think 1 truly had schizophrenia. Was cute, but very odd behavior. Was mumbling and laughing to herself.

Chicks were talking 30,000 for 1 hour. And they were on some weird arrogant space trip. 1 chick was tallish, but Japanese bad teeth and older. Lying and saying 27, wheb looking 37. Told all of them to GTFO!!!

AND NOBODY picked those females either, so they all sat there to around 11pm, then started to leave by themselves. It was a waste of everyone's time.

MOMOCAFE collects too much money for entrance fees, 4,000 yen, for such a bad experience. Though, the time of day wasn't good.

There was a good chance we passed each other in the street :cool::D

I musta passed around 100 gaijins in Kabukicho last nite tho

Reactions: Solong
Reporting again:

Roamed through shinjuku kirari locations in the morning and shibuya kirari after lunch. I think all the hot girls were spent from either Saturday and Sunday and even though Monday was a holiday most were out probably enjoying their okozukai. Lesson here is that the pickings are small on the third day of a 3day holiday weekend.

I had an interesting experience at the gyaku cafe where I got picked by the same woman who picked me on a previous day. I tried to be polite but accidentally blurted out you're not my type. I should've said I don't have much time and use the Japanese bullshitting way to deny her. Anyways she took great and tremendous offense towards me. She actually called me up again and instead of negotiating she went straight to lecturing me loudly. I think the staff found this funny, but I was taken aback until I realized yup this is typical japan.

Knowing that my chances at gyaku were done for since I'm sure a 1km sq radius heard me get lectured I got in contact with a girl I met at gyaku previously. I struck a deal of 10000+yakiniku since I was craving that and had another wonderful experience with her and she will now be in my regular rotation when I'm in japan.

I'm off to seoul now. If anyone has any good anma or kiss bang suggestions please send them my way. Cheers!

Reporting again:

Yesterday I went back to shibuya. I went between the three kirari places in shibuya. I think the girls prefer the dogenzaka location since the girl booths there are cuter and appear cleaner. There were some 8s here but we're not my type. My first attempt at gyaku lead me to some girls I saw the previous day. I immediately said don't you remember me? Some of these girls are so spaced out maybe on something? Anyways I tried to make our short conversation as short as possible but polite as girls have told me they talk to each other and look out for each other. Interestingly at center gai there were two white girls from uk who go to university and I just talked to her frankly in English and learned she goes for 30000 since she's "special". I didn't think so.

Went back to gyaku and scored on my third time up on a cute onna type. I blurted out 17000 and she was like chuuto hampa ne and agreed. Funny thing was that when we got to our destination I realized I didn't have 17000 and she kept calling me baka jokingly while we ran around the hachiko crossing area in the rain looking for a place where I can withdraw cash cheaply. Even though she kept calling me baka she was a champ and still enjoyable to be around while we ran around so I gave her 20000. She was more pro than I imagined and had a routine but well worth my money. I even invited her to ramen afterwards but she said she can't get fat. I wouldn't be surprised if she went back to a deai cafe afterwards.

After I did some shibuya nanpa I heard from a guy that was sitting that ikebukuro was packed with 20 girls yesterday. Intrigued but drained I decided to go do the research in the rain. Low and behold 4 9s each asking 300+ and some 6s and 8s. At least 10 girls which is good considering the rain.
Noticed about the White college girls. Probably met one of them. Has blue eyes, around 170cm tall, nice butt, and used to be a blonde, but now dyes her hair black (probably thinks that's stealth mode).

She told me some crazy crap that she is in thousands of dollars in debt to a Japanese host club in Shinjuku, so needs money. Those guys are sharks, but serves the women right to get caught for cash like that, as restores the balance in the universe ;)

She also told me that 30,000 yen bullshit. As it's unusual to have a blue eye (used to be blonde), she is truly unusual and can ask for more from Japanese guys. However, drives me crazy when some old busted 35+ or plain Jane 155cm flat body nothing special is asking crazy prices. DON'T DO IT. And usually those chicks have NO SKILL in bed. Just stinky dead fish scamming for cash.

Anyway, had the White chick drop to 20,000 for 90 min (and was closer to 2 hours when did it). Unlike some of those dead look robot Japanese girls in the place, that White girl likes to play. She has energy and you can see the excitement on her face. Partially, she is there for the fun.

Last edited:
Please post individual reviews of girls that you see. I'm going to close this thread you can certainly start a general thread with some of these comments about Date Cafe over to Q&A. Thanks.

Reactions: just4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.