手コキ研修塾 Lovely-hand, Iroha

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2015

Contact Method:
lovely-hand.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 8980 for C Course + 2 paid options + 1800 for Room charge

Type/Location:
Hand Job Specialty Shop. Kabukicho. Really near Robot Restaurant/Cafe.

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
7 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Just want to say that I could be wrong on the provider’s name as she was extremely soft spoken and I didn’t quite catch her name. I did however know that it started with an “I” and went to the schedule page and narrowed it down to Iroha as there was only one other girl whose name that started with an “I” that day.

This was my 3rd time visiting the shop. I went there just before dinner and asked if Rion was available. Unfortunately she wasn’t available and I said anybody was fine. I opted for 2 paid options in licking the girl’s nipples and the girl licking my nipples. I think I didn’t have to pay the 1000 yen entrance fee anymore because I received a point card after my first visit which showed that I wasn't new. Guy asked if I knew the location of the hotel and I said no not only because I really didn’t know where it was but I wanted a guide to protect me from the Japanese touts out on the streets. His colleague then so happen to walk into the shop and told me that he would be my guide.

This time the room was located in another building but it was much closer to the shop and it cost 1,800 yen. It was just as seedy looking as the previous one although the exterior looked pretty good. Handed my slips of paper to the guy at the counter and he gave me my room number.

She was a very quiet and reserved kind of gal. Extremely soft spoken as well. Not the most attractive but the decent looking cute type. I don’t really know how to explain but her looks somehow grew on me. She had yaeba teeth which I’m indifferent to(don’t like or dislike it) and was petite.

She undressed to her undies and spent some time wondering how to put on her cosplay costume(a kimono) and I stood at the side smiling in amusement. There was actually an extra piece of the attire, an obi belt, that she forgot to wear but we both agreed that we didn’t need it. She sat down next to me and we began some light chit chat. I noticed her nail art we talked about them for several minutes. She then asked me to take off my pants and I did. And I sat down next to her. She began to slowly lightly brush against my cock and man did it feel good. She continued to just lighty stroke and touch my cock, teasing it while not actually full on stroking it. I then asked if I could disrobe her and she said ok. I continued gently touching her body and then asked if I could remove her bra to which she said ok. I then started groping her breasts and sucked on her nipples. They were smallish, B or C but I was fine with them. I then laid down and she continued to jerk me off. She also asked if I wanted her to take off her panties which I was surprised as I didn’t know that the C course included that. No touching though as that’s a paid option if I remember correctly. When about 10 mins were left remaining she asked if she could lay down next to me and I said ok. It was my first experience having a girl lay beside me and it felt really good. While laying down, she continued jerking me off and I came within minutes. Unlike Miiko, she didn’t wash my cock for me but it was alright.

We both got dressed to prepare to leave the building and I actually noticed that she was really stylish and I complimented her on her attire. Overall, I was pretty satisfied with Iroha.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I just want to say that while we were waiting for the elevator to come up to take us down. There was another customer with a girl who was pretty damn fine looking, tall and had extremely huge tits. Even the customer was making final comments on how awesome her rack was. My jaw dropped and I was like holy crap. I mean compared to Iroha who was really really short and not as pretty. It was like night and day. I’m not sure if that girl is from the same shop though but I think I recall seeing the customer at the reception area of the shop so it could be that she is indeed from the same shop. While I was indeed jealous, I did come away satisfied with the service Iroha provided so it was not really a problem although I definitely would’ve liked to try that girl out.

Only recommended for people who like extremely soft spoken and small sized girls. Again, I personally don’t think she’s ugly but she’s not gorgeous either and I looked up her photos on the site and they look different from the actual person.

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

Reactions: ShibaKen