手コキ研修塾 Lovely-Hand, Miiko

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2015

Contact Method:
lovely-hand.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 6980 for B Course + 1500 for Room charge

Type/Location:
Hand Job Specialty Shop. Kabukicho. Really near Robot Restaurant/Cafe.

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
8 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
First things first is that these shop is gaijin-friendly. There are some girls who will accept non Japanese speaking foreigners while most will accept Japanese speaking ones. You will need to look through the site to see if your desired girl is one who will. You could also just leave it up to the shop and they will assign you one which is the default as I don’t remember being asked for a nomination.

I did all the talking in Japanese but there’s a sign there that says that English is OK. Only problem that one who doesn’t know Japanese might run into is the free and paid options as they are in Japanese only. I suggest looking up what options you want before going there. While BBBJ and CIM are options, most girls don’t accept it and they are limited to the C course(all nude course) and 40min and above long courses and are super expensive IMHO. Really treat it as a HJ specialty shop first and foremost. Even kissing is a paid option and a pretty pricey one at that. The basic service in the shop is just HJ. All courses allow for unlimited ejaculations.

I went for the B course(topless course), 40 mins as that was the one that would damage my wallet the least if I were to get kicked out and/or banned by the shop due to a certain problem that I had and have. It comes with 2 free options and I chose “attack the nipples and “life consultation or counselling” Reason why I chose the latter was because I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to talk to the girl if I had not chosen it but I found out later that it didn’t really matter. I didn’t ask for a specific nomination and just let them decide who they wanted to offer me.

Upon completing my payment and reservation. The guy at the counter handed me a bag containing the costume and the other dude beside him asked me to follow him as he would guide and lead me to where the action would take place. He took me back down out to main Kabukicho area and led me to the location. While walking, he told me some house rules regarding my course and said only “soft touch” and etc. I said I understand to everything. He also asked me to call the number if there was any problem but I told him I didn’t own a handphone. He said oh, then it’s ok. The building he was bringing me to was pretty far from where the initial transaction was made at least it seemed at that time. We finally arrived at the building around 3-5 mins later and we took an elevator up. He then told me to give my papers(reservation form) to the counter and to wait for the girl. I said Ok and then he left. I handed the papers to the guy at the counter and was told that the room charge was 1,500 yen. He then gave me a number plate of some sort and said I could go into my room. I got in and it was a pretty small sized room with a bed and a shower. I got to say that the place looked really seedy and sleazy but I don’t think I it's all too bad for that price. I took of my shoes and sat on the bed and waited and it wasn’t long before Miiko came.

First impression I had was ok… She’s decent looking(not the most beautiful person I've seen) but her enthusiasm won me over. She was extremely genki and promptly started service immediately without hesitation. Something which I have since learn to appreciate after my next 2 with Lovely Hand. She took off my shirt and pants for me and left me in my underwear. She then asked me to turn around to check my butt out and she said she liked it. She then pulled down my underwear and started tickling my dick which I kind of enjoyed. She asked me to lay on the bed and proceeded to undressing herself so that she could get into costume.

She asked what costume I chose and when she pulled it out and say the school girl uniform, she said “ahh… the standard isn’t it haha”. She then sat down beside me and started caressing my limp dick and it became hard within moments. She was really good with handjobs and this was without lotion which I actually prefer. I asked if I could touch her boobs and then proceeded to ask if she could take off her top. I played with her boobs(they were smallish and she said they were C cup) a little and reached my hand into a bra to fondle her nipples. I asked if I could also remove her bra but she said sorry and that it was B course only so it was NG. I didn’t really mind and continued fondling them. I said she had beautiful nipples but she said mine were better looking as they were pink. I wouldn’t say mine were pink tbh but then again I don’t actually know but my are a very light shade of brown. About 5 minutes in, she asked if it was okay if she used some lotion and I said okay. She also said that it’s alright if I ejaculated as it was unlimited ejaculations per session. It took me about 15 minutes to cum and she was impressed with the amount I let out. She asked if she should go for round 2 and I said ok. She applied more lotion and started stroking again. By this time I was pretty sure I was not going to be able to release again but she asked anyway of I was going to be able to do it again to which I replied “ganbarimasu”. She said not to worry as there was still over 20mins left. i forgot to mention that all this time while stroking me off, she kept playing with my left nipple which left is unusually bigger than my right at the end of the session.

During this time I asked if it was okay to start the “consultation” to which she was a little taken aback as she probably thought I wanted to negotiate FS with her. I then quickly clarified that I meant “life consultation” and she said oh and said ok. i then asked her several questions mostly about love and relationships and she replied the best that she could. TBH, while talking to her this time, I didn’t really feel anything as I was more engrossed in conversation with her. It was pretty enjoyable.

After about 10-15 mins of chit chat, I decided maybe it’s time to try to to cum once more. I tried to relax myself and closed my eyes and it became harder again but ultimately it was not to be as it did not last. I blame the cursed Tengas I bought and used the days before. She told me time was up and she told me to get into shower while she washed my dick with the soap that was there. While we were leaving she asked if I knew how to get my way back and I said most probably. We took the elevator down and she said take care and watched while I took my leave.

Overall I was pretty satisfied and my only minor criticism is that she was looking into my eyes the whole time while stroking my dick and it was kind of creepy and she was hardly blinking. I think some may find it hot but I had to look away occasionally as it was a slight turn off. However despite this, she is extremely extremely professional and not once looked disinterested or unmotivated. A really perky little girl and she was extremely small in stature.

I could see why she was and probably still is number 2 on their site and I recommend her if you want to experience some pretty good HJ skills. Otherwise, you can choose from the large number of girls that they have in the shop. Miiko may not have the prettiest face but she’s definitely not ugly or bad looking at all. Her technique makes up for any shortcomings she may have IMO. i don’t really know exactly how old she is but I reckon less than 30 but above 23. I'm really bad at guessing a woman's age. Will I try her again? Maybe if I ever need a quickie for a reasonable price.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i personally think Lovely Hand is a pretty interesting shop and I don’t really regret trying them out. I probably won’t try them again unless I’m just in a mood for a quickie or there so happens to be a girl that catches my interest. I also think most people would prefer BJs to HJs so I can see why this shop may not be up their alley. It’s also probably cheaper to just go to the Pink Salon. The one thing this shop has over Pink Salons(gaijin friendly ones) though, is that the girls are all pretty young. So yea. My first review. Hope I didn’t sound too long-winded. Will write another review of the same shop soon.

Great reviews ! You have been 2 times in a day ?
Btw, if you want to have a good time but also enjoy speaking about everything, I recommend Kaori of AM. Great at bed, and great conversationalist. The problem is that 2H is too short with her, so its kind of expensive. :(

I mean, you can try 2H, but you'll likely extend.

Reactions: ShibaKen
Great reviews ! You have been 2 times in a day ?
Btw, if you want to have a good time but also enjoy speaking about everything, I recommend Kaori of AM. Great at bed, and great conversationalist. The problem is that 2H is too short with her, so its kind of expensive. :(

I mean, you can try 2H, but you'll likely extend.

Thanks! I actually went to the shop 3 times in the span of 4 days. A bit of an overkill as even though I don't really regret my 3 experiences(apart from maybe the 2nd one which I kinda don't want to dwell into it) with the shop, I found myself being too... how should I put it, squeezed and over stimulated. I practically ejaculated every single day when I was in Tokyo which may seem fine to some people but I found that it made my dick less sensitive and it very likely one of the reasons that made my first time having sex not as great as it could've been. I don't know how to put it but my dick was so numb that adding a condom on top of it was like a nightmare. Not to mention my actual plans for the trip didn't exactly turn out as planned as I never really intended to visit Lovely-Hand 3 times but the feeling of fear and regret got the better of me and tbh I feel like I never really got what I was after although it came close. You can read about my "backstory" over here.

I initially had plans to visit an imekura, fashion health and several oppai pubs(especially the one I used to frequent 2 years ago) but it all went to ruin because of my stupid lips. I never actually visited any P4P out of fear and relied on tengas(I have such mixed feelings on these things but that's another story for another thread) to get me off until midway through my trip where I said "fuck it!" and headed to Lovely-Hand.

Also, thank you for the recommendation. I would really love to try her out if I could, but my P4P days are over as of now sadly :( I'm about to enter a new phase in my life that won't allow me to have the time, finances nor convenience to visit Japan. The past trip was supposed to be my final chance and opportunity to spend good times with Japanese ladies and while I ultimately enjoyed it, I can't help but feel regret due to that stupid condition of mine. Sigh...... Fuck! I wanted to kiss at least one girl so badly(especially the one I lost my virginity to) but I had to restrain myself. It was so hard to endure. I also really wanted to see if the girl I met 2 years ago who was such an excellent kisser and conversationalist was still working at the oppai pub I frequented but it was not to be. Sigh... guess some fantasies of mine will never be fulfilled at least not at the very moment.

PS: I understand and can relate to what you mean by extending because it's not enough haha and i apologize for ranting and cursing :(

Reactions: DCSI_Lockers
Shit no luck for your lips, well you'll always finish to come back in Japan I think ! Will take some years but the chicks will still be here ! :)

Shit no luck for your lips, well you'll always finish to come back in Japan I think ! Will take some years but the chicks will still be here ! :)

My lips and mouth were and still are really itching for some tongue and pussy action but alas it was not to be. :( Yea but I'm really afraid that the authorities will enforce tougher crackdowns on the scene and industry especially since 2020 is coming up. Hopefully that doesn't happen and I'm just overthinking things. There's also one girl in particular(i have some attachment to) who I hope will still be working because I personally feel like I have some unfinished business with her.

Great review and glad you had a good time!

Thanks! :)

@ShibaKen - Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write such a long review. It is appreciated by all!

Thanks so much for posting the reports ShibaKen. Given that you have visited the Lovely Hands a couple of time I was wondering if you could elaborate on the differences between the various courses.. which one's allow touching etc.. you mentioned the B course does not include the girl ditching her bra..is that only the C course?

Are the costumes included in the course price & can the office staff speak any English?

Also noticed your comment regarding the "free" and paid options. I'm quite happy to pay for options, just unclear what the free ones may be. Thanks !

@terry999

Sure no problem. I'll try my best to explain. I just went on their live chat to clarify certain things regarding touching.

The 3 main courses are:

A: Clothed Course - Girl remains fully clothed throughout the session (no touching) - pay an additional 500yen for touching (soft touch while the girl is still dressed)
B: Underwear Course - Girl can be stripped down to her underwear (touching allowed) - pay an additional 500yen for girl to be topless (most likely referring to removing of the bra)
C: All Nude Course - Girl can be stripped down to her birthday suit (touching allowed) - Touching except below the waist. You can ask to touch her butt and only if she's ok and down with it, then it's fine. Definitely NG for her pussy. This also applies to courses A and B. You can very likely only touch her lady bits if you opt for the fingering option which costs 5000 yen.

Each course has a set amount of course times from 20 mins to 120 mins in increments of 20 mins each. There are certain options limited to various course times and types as well.

I didn't pay 500 yen for Miiko to be topless so I could only touch her with her bra on. Although I did put my hands in her bra and fondled her breasts and nipples directly and she never flinched or told me no. I'm not really sure if it was actually ok or not for me to have done that. I'm leaning towards it actually being "illegal" but maybe I should clarify with the shop again tomorrow. With regards to Course C, I didn't know that it was ok to have the girl remove her underwear and only found out about it towards the end when Iroha asked if I wanted her to take hers off. I now know that it's part of the package.

There's an English Ok sign right at the desk of the counter so I assume that they have some knowledge of English. I only spoke Japanese the whole time. Sorry about that. Costumes are free only for 40 min and above sessions for Courses B and C. The guy at the counter will ask what costume you want from a small screen with pictures at the right. You can point out which one you want from there. Once you've completed your transaction, the guy should pass you a bag with the costume. He forgot once during my 2nd visit but I didn't really mind since it was free and I wasn't really into cosplay at that moment in time.

With regards to the free options. You can leave it up to the girls to decide. I ultimately felt like they were inconsequential although the girls do follow it to a certain extent. For eg. I chose sitting handjob for Iroha and she did just that but she did sleeping with me handjob even though I didn't ask for it. Miiko attacked my nipples(relentless I should add) and that was an option I chose and very possibly "stared" at me. I can translate some of the free options(some are really illegible so I will need help on those if anybody is willing and can read those and some I have no idea what they really mean)

Free Options - From Left to Right, Top to Bottom (Note: Bear in mind that Lovely-Hand is also an M shop so all these options are actions done to the customer by the girls unless marked with *)
・Leave it up to the girl
・Suddenly play - something akin to she starting it without your prior knowledge, kinda like a sneak/surprise attack kind of deal
・????
・Appoint way of calling - Most likely girl gives you some name and calls you that for the rest of the session.
・Legs spread opened in the shape of an M - Not sure if it's the girl or you who does it. Probably the girl since it doesn't say HJ at the end but it's just a guess.
・Kiss on cheek
・Kiss mark
・Blowing kiss/Air kiss
・Tickling
・Pat head
・Shoulder massage
・Comfort/consolation
・Grumbling, complaining and venting
・Staring - I was assuming it meant the girl staring at you when giving you the HJ but looking at the picture, it shows the girl staring at the customer's dick instead.
・Blow at ears
・Blow at dick
・Take picture of dick
・Closely fixate - At dick most likely which makes me wonder what the difference is between this one and staring. Maybe this one is towards the customer instead?
・Stopping just before - Most likely referring to girl stopping right before you cum
・Verbal abuse
・Trample on dick
・????
・????
・Ignoring
・Saliva on dick
・Panchira - Limited to B and C Course for obvious reason
・Testicle punch
・Attack nipples - not licking or sucking but using her fingers to play with them. The former is a paid option.
・Smell girl's foot odor*
・Smell girl's armpit odor*
・HJ from above the panties
・Sleeping together HJ
・"Milking Cow Udders" HJ - HJ that is like milking a cow basically
・Teasing HJ
・High speed HJ
・"Imposing Stance" HJ - Checked to see what this is and based on pictures I'm guessing it's basically the customer standing all mighty and stuff with his arms crossed or on his waist/hips and his legs slightly spread to the sides while girl gives HJ.
・On all 4s HJ
・Piledriver HJ
・Spanking HJ
・Condom HJ
・Forceful HJ
・Bridge HJ - I think one needs to be pretty fit to do this one XD
・From Behind HJ
・Seating HJ
・Cowgirl HJ
・????
・Life Consultation/Counselling
・Any others please ask

With all these different variations of HJ listed as options, I just want to point out that the default and standard one has you lying on the bed faced up and the girl jerking you off either from the side or on top of you. It really depends on the girl.

One last thing I'd like to add is that there doesn't seem to be a standard procedure on how the session starts based on my 3 experiences. Miiko for example, showed me the items she brought for the course and it included an alcohol wipe(in addition to a timer and a bottle of lotion) to clean my dick before she started. The other 2 girls subsequently didn't and only showed me the timer. As such, it could really vary from girl to girl.
Also, the session is timed by a timer and it's usually set to 10 mins earlier(although it could be 5 mins but I can't exactly remember now) than the actual course time to save time for cleaning up. Eg. If I choose 40 mins. It's set to 30 mins. So don't think you're getting cheated when they show you the time and it's less than you ask for unless it's more than 10mins.

Hope the info helps. :)

Last edited:
I just realized I forgot to mention in my review that Lovely-Hand is not technically the official name of the shop but is the name of their site. The actual name of the shop is 手コキ研修塾 (Tekoki Kenshuujuku) which loosely translates to “Hand Job Training Cram School”. I refer to the shop as "Lovely-Hand" because it's easier and more convenient to refer to it that way. I learnt this the hard way when I went up to the 3rd floor the first time and was completely confused as to which counter was the correct one(that floor hosts a couple of shops in a single room and I didn't expect that). Approached the guy nearest to me at the counter who was smoking a cig and asked him if Raburi Haando was here and he gave me a weird look. He asked for the the name of the shop and I repeated Raburi Haando and he said he doesn't know of such a shop. I told him it was a HJ shop but he just told me to look behind at the wall and see if the shop was listed there and I found it immediately. Guy at the Lovely-Hand counter next door waved his hand and signalled for me to come. Pretty funny experience now that I think about it. XD

Just to refresh, Lovely-Hand's counter is the most visible one at the left side when you enter the door. If I'm not mistaken, there's another separate shop at the left(next to Lovely-Hand) that you have to go through a curtain to reach. You know you're at the right counter when you see their logo as well as an English OK sign. The menu on the counter is also the same as the one listed on the site. Sorry I forgot to add that in.

Reactions: TheScientist
ShibaKen, thanks very much for your efforts. We may want to split that off into an info thread, it will be helpful for others!

whats wrong with your lips?.. confused..

whats wrong with your lips?.. confused..

he's got a benign condition on his lips with the skin.... just looks bad and would put off some people. (comes and goes and sometimes worse than others)
It's not like herpes or anything like that. He covered this in another thread.

Reactions: User#6326
quick question- i was looking at some of the girls profiles, and (as far as i can understand) some of them offer other options such as bj's, sumata, fingering, etc (paid options mind you). should i take it as each option is charged separately, or i pay xxxx yen and i get the options in that 'tier'?

quick question- i was looking at some of the girls profiles, and (as far as i can understand) some of them offer other options such as bj's, sumata, fingering, etc (paid options mind you). should i take it as each option is charged separately, or i pay xxxx yen and i get the options in that 'tier'?

To my knowledge, each option is separate. I recall paying an additional 2000 yen for licking the girls nipples and the girl licking my nipples and they both belong under the 1000 yen list of options. I don't think it would make a lot of sense for all the options to be available for just a single fee.

Oh and CBJ, BBBJ, Sumata, Fingering and Showering with girl is limited to 40 min and above sessions for Course C.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLARIFICATION

On a separate note, I just asked the guy on their chat to clarify about touching in Course B. While the girl is in her underwear(bra and panties), you are not allowed to put your hand in to touch her breasts, nipples or butt. The only way you're going to have full access to touching her breasts and nipples directly is to pay an additional 500yen for the girl to be topless(take off her bra) in Course B or to opt for Course C entirely. Otherwise, you're restricted to touching her breasts with her bra on.

Looks like I made a big mistake on that one and I'll be sure to remember that. I hope I didn't make Miiko feel uncomfortable when I did that.

Last edited:
This place sounds ridiculous. They just need 3 options. HJ, BJ or FS...

Reactions: just4fun
ShibaKen, I can only echo the others members comments. Your original report and the follow up information is excellent and really helps those who follow after you. Thanks so much for your efforts and research.

ShibaKen - forgot to ask, I see there is no pricing listed on the web page for any of the options. Is there price menu at the office? Thanks.

@terry999

Thank you! :)

The paid options are listed at the bottom of this page sandwiched between directions and the picture of the girls in costumes. There are 500, 1000, 2500, 3000 yen and etc options listed there.
There should also be a price menu at the counter since the menu I saw was identical to the one shown on their website.

Sounds interesting, especially if you're just looking for a fast HJ with some added cosplay! The more options you pile on the less value you seem to get for your money, but I guess that's the business model for a traditional-style tekoki place like this.

I've had my eye on this place for a while, but I had no idea it was THIS gaijin-friendly. The system page even says that they accept payments in dollars, euros and baht. I wonder how they handle the exchange rate?