Guest viewing is limited

手コキ研修塾 Lovely-hand - Miiko

I'm quite intrigued with their "chikan" play. Act as a chikan and touch the girl including rubbing it against her. Seems like she can finish you off with a HJ too. Do you know anything about it ShibaKen?

I'm quite intrigued with their "chikan" play. Act as a chikan and touch the girl including rubbing it against her. Seems like she can finish you off with a HJ too. Do you know anything about it ShibaKen?

I never tried it but reading it, it says at the end that since the shop is mainly a HJ & Onakura shop, that "excessive" chikan that people are used to at fashion health or imekuras is not allowed. Not really sure what that means as I've never experienced chikan play in any capacity at all. Maybe somebody who has can enlighten us on that. From what I can gather from the course description, the girl has to be in her cosplay outfit at all times and that you can indeed be finished off with a HJ and cum on her cosplay.

If you're interested in chikan play, there's an image club in Ikebukuro called Fantasy that specializes in it.

It's been reviewed here before, and they seem to be gaijin-friendly. They have school uniforms and a room that looks like a train car.

Reactions: ShibaKen
Thank Shibaken for ur fantastic review on lovely-hand. For people who are looking for jus HJ, it is a heaven sent.

Reactions: ShibaKen
One thing I noticed is that this place has recently updated each girl's profile with whether they are OK with gaijin customers. They even have a separate markers for "gaijin" and "gaijin who speak Japanese", which is nice.

One thing I'm having trouble parsing from the system page is what's the price of choosing a costume if you only take A course, or the shortest possible B course. Would someone who can read better than me have an answer to that?

A 20-minute handjob with the girl keeping her clothes on sounds like a good deal, but only if it's an outfit I like.

(Edit: looking at the options, "cosplay" seems to be listed under the 2000 y options.

So I guess that means you can either pay 1980 yen for a 20-min A course and add 2000 yen on top of that, or opt for a 2980-yen 20-minute B course that includes one option. Assuming that choosing the outfit is one of the options that's included, that is.

That's 4000 yen for a fully-clothed handjob or 3000 yen for a handjob where some of the clothes come off. Doesn't sound like a hard call.)

Last edited:
Cosplay is free when u choose course B 40 mins which also includes touching. Course A is not worth since no touching allowed

I don't know, I'm sort of fascinated by the idea of getting a HJ with no touching at all. And the 20-minute option IS a lot cheaper than the 40-minute one. I don't know what I'd do with all that time.

I don't know, I'm sort of fascinated by the idea of getting a HJ with no touching at all. And the 20-minute option IS a lot cheaper than the 40-minute one. I don't know what I'd do with all that time.
Does anyone know if photography is an available option (of the girl, costumed or otherwise)? I didn't see it in the option list, but my Japanese is a bit weak.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if photography is an available option (of the girl, costumed or otherwise)? I didn't see it in the option list, but my Japanese is a bit weak.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. Theres a 1000 yen option called ポラ but I'm not sure if it means polaroid as most other places I know use the term チェキ instead. It could mean the same thing so I think you could try asking if that's what it is.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland