Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rinton
http://xn--efv468d.tokyo/prf.php?id=0349

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
150 minutes 13,800 yen plus 3300 (Hotel)

Type/Location:
Shin Okubo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been wanting to try this place (Shinka) out for a long time since they specialize multiple HE orgasms and prostate massages.

All of the ladies on the site look attractive. I called and asked if they look as they do on the website and the guys said they do. I tried to choose Jona but she was busy so I went with my second choice, Rinton. The call was entirely in Japanese. The dude was friendly enough and had to know I was a foreigner but didn’t care.

After checking in, a few minutes later she showed up. She looked like photo, but a bit older but still attractive and she was in great shape. We spoke only Japanese and she told me she gets only Korean, Japanese or Chinese customers. She asked me how many times I’d like to cum. I told her I try to cum twice in 60 minutes usually so she said let’s do four times.

After I showered she had changed into her sexy Chinese dress. She started with a feather tickle touch all over my body as I lay face down.

Then at my request, she stuck a anal toy (looks a revolver pistol with a thumb ring) gently into my ass. Then she had me get on all fours as she moved the toy around. It felt quite good. Then she started fondling my dick but not enough to cum. She wanted me to cum from the toy only but after about 20 minutes she gently shook my dick back and forth until cum dribbled and oozed out. Round 1 complete.

As I recovered she started with a shiatsu back massage. She is quite talkative and wanted to know my life story, which I obliged.

After massaging my left leg, she says, “I think you’re ready” and flipped me over. This time she sat between my legs and put her feet on my nipples and squeezed my balls a bit. The the main event was her gripping my cock while using the other hand just to polish my glans. I’ve never experienced this before and she got my hard again and after about 15 minutes, I gave up the juice. Round 2 complete.

I then got up and drank some water, peeed and ate a raw tomato. She drank some water and then proceeded to shiastu the other leg, then my arms and hands. After about 15 minutes or so, she says, “let’s see how you do with nipple play.”

So, I turn over and she proceeds to put a generous amount of that slimey gel on my nipples and while besides me polishes, pinches, and tweaks my nipples until I’m hard again. This time she uses one hand on my nipples back and forth and uses the other lubed hand and gives mea proper handjob. After she I erupted, she kept pumping until the last drop. Round 3 complete.

Now I’m pretty spent and if she said she wanted to leave I would have been totally satisfied and retired early, but no.

She proceeded to do reflexology on my feet and toes. After a while she says, “Time’s almost up,” so I thought it well, that was fun, but she sat between my legs and out on a glove, lubed it up and then gently played with my anus with her gloved finger.

After thrusting gently in an out she gripped my dick firmly at the base and started stroking with her sometimes reaching up and rubbing my glans. I didn’t think I could cum, but I started feeling the rise of pressure in my dick and after many a leg spasm I let go my last batch. Round 4 complete.

She didn’t stop stroking, in fact she intensified things and used the other hand’s palm (still gloved) to rub my glans. I felt as if I was going to pee but the sensation was too much to bear and after a few minutes, I told her to stop.

She said, she wanted to make me squirt. But said, I must be tired. After that I showered and she changed and then I got dressed. She left first and then I left afterwards.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rinton was super nice and such an expert in her field. For that price, it can’t be beat.

I’ll definitely be back next month!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/13/2022

Sounds like a good time! Would you know if anyone at the shop can speak English?

Reactions: yonkou
Sounds like a good time! Would you know if anyone at the shop can speak English?
When you find one let me it’s struggle if you can’t speak the language,I wonder if am ever going to get laid in japan,only 2 weeks remaining

Last Saturday I went to Shin Okubo. Called the place, but the guy did not say anything except “moshimoshi.” I tried again but received same thing “moshikoshi” and when I spoke he did not respond. Well, i gave up after wasting time and money to travel to Shin Okubo

Reactions: DJPeeps
I read, but i want to know if there is a girl in shinka that can speak english

Even if there was how you are planning to make the reservation without Japanese?

Even if there was how you are planning to make the reservation without Japanese?
How about a friend whom can speak Japanese,book for me ,then when I get there i just wait for my u know..

How about a friend whom can speak Japanese,book for me ,then when I get there i just wait for my u know..
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Alright alright jeeeez guys,we just trying get laid ,am not even going to bother,I know ain’t getting shiiit with my Japanese less,can’t even get my kfc order right..

Don't worry about the old guys in here. They are just envious of your youth and cynical sad bastards.

What they do not want you to know there is a trick to use all of those services that accept foreigners who can speak Japanese. It is called studying the language.

Last Saturday I went to Shin Okubo. Called the place, but the guy did not say anything except “moshimoshi.”....
I'm kinda curious on what you expected him to say? Or rather how the conversation went.

Alright alright jeeeez guys,we just trying get laid ,am not even going to bother,I know ain’t getting shiiit with my Japanese less,can’t even get my kfc order right..
If it makes you feel better, KFC is one of the few fast food chains that is worse here than other countries

Reactions: TAG Manager
Don't worry about the old guys in here. They are just envious of your youth and cynical sad bastards.

What they do not want you to know there is a trick to use all of those services that accept foreigners who can speak Japanese. It is called studying the language.
Alright mikey,Can’t be that horny to learn the fucking language just to get laid on my 3 weeks visa,and been to the club once I think I have high chances getting laid by pick up a chick,while i play my foreigner card…