Guest viewing is limited

新革(Shinka) Chinese M-Seikan Este

Even if there was how you are planning to make the reservation without Japanese?

i can make reservation with my limited japanese, as long as we choose the girl, and the course, i think it should be enough.
The important one is to have a conversation with the girl, so prefer a girl that can at least speak a little english

Hey,there is no rule book about picking up chicks in club,if doesn’t work for you mighty on somebody else..
Nah, I was just referring to people getting off a plane and expecting their 'foreigner' card to work magic for them. It's just not like that anymore, but of course, there are still options to be had, but not nearly close to what it was in the past.

Nah, I was just referring to people getting off a plane and expecting their 'foreigner' card to work magic for them. It's just not like that anymore, but of course, there are still options to be had, but not nearly close to what it was in the past.
That sucks. I came here 20 years-ish ago and man my foreigner card was well used. I guess i also has the 22 year old white male that isnt completely socially inept or obese card as well so that helped.

I'm kinda curious on what you expected him to say? Or rather how the conversation went.
I was hoping to hear some options and kind of welcome line. Not sure why he did not say anything except moshikoshi. I asked several fime that I wanted their service

I agree. Sometimes it's the small, seemingly insignificant things that make life worth living.
Facts I’m like huh did she give it to you or did you have a raw tomato on deck

I bought a pack of three medium-sized tomatoes before checking in. Good for the creation/production of NO in the dickstream, I mean the bloodstream.

Alright mikey,Can’t be that horny to learn the fucking language just to get laid on my 3 weeks visa,and been to the club once I think I have high chances getting laid by pick up a chick,while i play my foreigner card…

• You are horny enough to pay for sex.
  • You are horny enough to find TAG, join it, and post.
  • You are horny enough to repeatedly post in this thread about English communication.
  • You are horny enough to ask a Japanese friend to book for you.
Yet somehow, you aren’t horny enough to learn basic transactional communication? I mean, shit, you won’t be describing your childhood to the shop rep, but how the fuck are you going to get more of these opportunities if you don’t try?

I went to Neo Flamingo four years ago, and was promptly rejected at the door. My Japanese should have been good enough, but my knowledge of fuzoku wasn’t. Meanwhile, there are people on this site who absolutely have less Japanese capability than me who have been serviced there. I put in the effort to learn the terms, and a few months later I was balls deep in a twenty-something’s’ throat with Cruel Angel Thesis Hyper Remix playing in the background. Studying works.

Learn the terms, be kind and honest, and if you get rejected pick up your game and go back a few weeks later. If you’re horny enough, that is. ;)

• You are horny enough to pay for sex.
  • You are horny enough to find TAG, join it, and post.
  • You are horny enough to repeatedly post in this thread about English communication.
  • You are horny enough to ask a Japanese friend to book for you.
Yet somehow, you aren’t horny enough to learn basic transactional communication? I mean, shit, you won’t be describing your childhood to the shop rep, but how the fuck are you going to get more of these opportunities if you don’t try?

I went to Neo Flamingo four years ago, and was promptly rejected at the door. My Japanese should have been good enough, but my knowledge of fuzoku wasn’t. Meanwhile, there are people on this site who absolutely have less Japanese capability than me who have been serviced there. I put in the effort to learn the terms, and a few months later I was balls deep in a twenty-something’s’ throat with Cruel Angel Thesis Hyper Remix playing in the background. Studying works.

Learn the terms, be kind and honest, and if you get rejected pick up your game and go back a few weeks later. If you’re horny enough, that is. ;)
Oooh shiiit,you went ham on me,you see everything you mention is me trying finding easy way out,to get laid,but Japanese language it’s not like joining tag,Japanese is not like wanking,If I could pay or book and learn language over one night could have payed the moment i landed.apart from that learning the language it’s process,everybody wants to fucking learn the fucking language to get by,not only wanking..But anyway your pissed while people on process they can’t find easy way out..fyi got laid with 0 Japanese and I didn’t pay for it,people i are here to get ahead of the game but your so pissed we don’t know the language,some of us we just got here..

Oooh shiiit,you went ham on me,you see everything you mention is me trying finding easy way out,to get laid,but Japanese language it’s not like joining tag,Japanese is not like wanking,If I could pay or book and learn language over one night could have payed the moment i landed.apart from that learning the language it’s process,everybody wants to fucking learn the fucking language to get by,not only wanking..But anyway your pissed while people on process they can’t find easy way out..fyi got laid with 0 Japanese and I didn’t pay for it,people i are here to get ahead of the game but your so pissed we don’t know the language,some of us we just got here..
I think perhaps your primary stumbling block isn’t the language.

I’m not pissed man. Just trying to help you out. :D

The first step is not to heckle the messenger, though. Listen, Japanese is hell to learn—it’s taken me 21 years to get where I am now, so I get it.

And you aren’t the only foreigner in Japan who has gotten laid without speaking a lick of the language. I am happy for you that you were able to get that—that’s really good. But if you want to be beat the game anytime with zero effort, you have to put in the effort to learn the language.

Firstly: How much Japanese do you know? Can you do greetings? Can you do a business transaction?

That’s plenty enough for deriheru and soaplands all over the country; the bar is high, but not unattainable. So just try. That’s all.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
I’m not pissed man. Just trying to help you out. :D

The first step is not to heckle the messenger, though. Listen, Japanese is hell to learn—it’s taken me 21 years to get where I am now, so I get it.

And you aren’t the only foreigner in Japan who has gotten laid without speaking a lick of the language. I am happy for you that you were able to get that—that’s really good. But if you want to be beat the game anytime with zero effort, you have to put in the effort to learn the language.

Firstly: How much Japanese do you know? Can you do greetings? Can you do a business transaction?

That’s plenty enough for deriheru and soaplands all over the country; the bar is high, but not unattainable. So just try. That’s all.
Ok thank you..
Today mark my 23rd day in Japan,less than 3 weeks I will be gone,I know all the greetings,and initial how much,where,1 to 10,but I get lost when they say the price
It’s 20,000 or 1,000,0000,i know to ask where is namba station! And other station, Some other stuff I will say wrongly in Japanese but this people are very humble,they will still tell me my Japanese is amazing (I know it’s bullshit) ,But definitely I will learn Japanese,not only for get laid but it’s on my bucket list,being in Japan it’s just a start..

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Ok thanks you,today is 23rd day in Japan,less than 3 weeks I will be gone,I know all the greetings,and initial how much,where,1 to 10,but I get lost when they say the price
It’s 20,000 or 1,000,0000,i know to ask where is namba station! And other station, Some other stuff I will say wrongly in Japanese but this people are very humble,they will still tell me my Japanese is amazing (I know it’s bullshit) ,But definitely I will learn Japanese,not only for get laid but it’s on my bucket list,being in Japan it’s just a start..
Now it sounds like you’re heading in a good direction.

Take your time to master the basics: in 3 weeks you can learn the basics of a transaction (although the keigo is going to mess you up, so you are more likely to get waived away.) Who knows, maybe if you ganbare and ask at enough shops you can get serviced a few hours before you leave the country—sort of a going away present. :ROFLMAO:

Don’t worry about money; the decimal point flip for “man” (万) is incredibly jarring mathematically, and just takes a bit of guessing till you get it right (I used to just count the number of man-bills and add one on and let them pull hair out trying to make change.)

Now it sounds like you’re heading in a good direction.

Take your time to master the basics: in 3 weeks you can learn the basics of a transaction (although the keigo is going to mess you up, so you are more likely to get waived away.) Who knows, maybe if you ganbare and ask at enough shops you can get serviced a few hours before you leave the country—sort of a going away present. :ROFLMAO:

Don’t worry about money; the decimal point flip for “man” (万) is incredibly jarring mathematically, and just takes a bit of guessing till you get it right (I used to just count the number of man-bills and add one on and let them pull hair out trying to make change.)

I will google kiego later,But as in shops already got lucky.
I went to a shop and got lucky,Just got in found like 3 guys at the reception,one gave me the chat with pricing,i pick my 45min package,and the other guy was telling me like milion times no sex,and one last guy asked me if I want to pick a girl,which I just said yes ,and he wanted extra 1000(which was pointless) because every girl I selectd I have to wait for 1hr,so I settled for random that was coming next,that was easy part,after that nice lady said hello,and rest you all know,but she was trying to have conversations so bad,but it was shameful I had to pull out my phone everytime sadly,it was amazing experience but will definitely brush up some Japanese for more fun..

Last edited:
Reactions: Requiemmorrow
I will google kiego later,But as in shops already got lucky.
I went to a shop and got lucky,Just got in found like 3 guys at the reception,one gave me the chat with pricing,i pick my 45min package,and the other guy was telling me like milion times no sex,and one last guy asked me if I want to pick a girl,which I just said yes ,and he wanted extra 1000(which was pointless) because every girl I select I have to wait for 1hr,so I settled for random that was coming next,that was easy part,after that nice lady said hello,and rest you all know,but she was trying to have conversations so bad,but it was shameful I had to pull out my phone everytime sadly,it was amazing experience but will definitely brush up some Japanese for more fun..
Waiting for the review

I checked this place out yesterday because I was interested in checking off the prostate massage from my bucket list.

Got Rinton as well for the 100 minute course. She originally did not try the prostate massage with me so I asked for it and she was happy to oblige. Knowing it was my first time, she started off with a finger, and then used the toy as well.

Not sure if it's because I'm a total beginner and she didn't want to push it, but she didn't move too much when she was in there with her finger. With the toy, she just put it in and didn't move it at all. I didn't feel much after the insertion. It was a WILD feeling when she took out whatever was in my ass though. Legit thought I had shit myself.

Other than being slightly disappointed in the prostate massage, I was satisfied with the service. Rinton is pleasant to talk to and gives a decent massage.

Thanks for the review!

Reactions: Spankmuffin
WhereIsTheBBQ
I’m glad you had a nice experience. I need to go there again soon.