Guest viewing is limited

癒しの森 (Iyashinomori) - Threesome (feat. an almost cum swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
癒しの森 (Iyashinomori) - Two Girls

Date of Encounter:
June 2021

Contact Method:
http://sakura-relax.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
30000 yen / 80 minutes

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese & English

Details of the Encounter:
Roughly two years ago I had a great time at 癒しの森 (also known as Sakura Relax). I decided to try it again. The shop is quite easy to find and the directions are on the website. It's important to note that the website is complete nonsense. Just as before none of those courses were available when I went there. If you go here you're going to be having FS with Chinese girls. Plain and simple.

The mama-san was very nice and welcomed me in. She was wearing a mask and so were the rest of the girls. The mama-san guided me into a room and discussed the price. We agreed on 30000 yen for two pops with two girls (FS). Girl #1 walked in, put her mask away and guided me into a shower. She was skinny, average height and quite young. She got fully nude in the shower and we conversed in broken Japanese. She knew just a few words. She took me back into the room and in entered another girl (Girl #2). I had had this girl before. She's short, hyperactive and has a tattoo. Before she went by the name of "Erica" but when I asked her her name again she said a completely different made up Japanese name. Oh well.

Girl #1 began blowing me while girl #2 brought her pussy to my face. I fingered her and licked her clit as she moaned. I think I hadn't came in like three days (which is long for me) so when girl #2 began biting my thigh while girl #1 sucked me I ended up accidentally blowing in her mouth. Girl #1 was surprised and sucked it all out and opened her mouth to show us the cum and at this point girl #2 stuck out her tongue shockingly close to girl #1's mouth as a joke. For a split second I thought I was about to witness a genuine cum swap. Alas, girl #1 spat it out and the said something to me in Chinese. Probably "You finished too fast you idiot".

Girl #1 washed me again and we repeated the same thing except this time I fucked girl #1. While we were going at it the mama-san walked in the room and girl #2 started talking to her. I finished and girl #2 took me to the shower and smacked my ass. Finally, I cleaned up, got dressed and went home.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another great experience. Excited to go there again someday soon.

Heyyyyy, you're back with this spot! I checked it out late last year after reading your reviews, but didn't have time to do a full write up. Gonna take this chance to echo you're recommendation and share my fond memories.

The menu online is nonsense like you said. The mama san was very upfront about the services and pointed to the 15000 yen course and said "Sex." Which is good enough for me, so I paid she led me to my stall.

The mama san herself gave me the massage, so I was getting worried she would be providing all the services, but after 20 ish minutes, Girl #2 (tattooed) came in. She said her name was Yuyu. Looks nothing like the girl in the website, but definitely cute, nice body and very energetic like you said. Worth the price of admission.

Play started immediately. She cuddled up to me and made small talk for a bit, moved onto DFK, nipple licking and then down for a BBBJ. I was in the middle of a particularly long dry spell at the time, and probably her technique was amazing as well, so I popped in no time flat. She took my load like a champ and spat it out. We had a laugh about it afterwards when I apologized for cumming so fast with little warning.

We cuddled some more, but I had a lot of time left. I soon got hard again snuggling up with such a cutie and she asked me for 10000 yen for a round 2. I told her I only had 5000 left (change from the 20000 I brought) and she went to talk to the mama san. The bargain was struck, I forked over the money and the dance started again. She sucked me off for a minute or two, capped me with her mouth (love it when girls do that!) and then started riding me.

I didn't last very long this time around either, but somehow managed to stay hard after popping and just kept pounding away at her from below. After a few minutes of bonus time, she figured out that I had cum and pulled me out. Showered and she gave me a hug to see me off.

All in all, a great experience so thanks for your earlier reviews. I definitely got to try out the 3P sometime!

Gonna take this chance to echo you're recommendation and share my fond memories.
Just keep in mind that you don't get the full benefit here without actually submitting a review form of your own. Submitting your own review earns you additional credits for account upgrades. Just FYI.

Just keep in mind that you don't get the full benefit here without actually submitting a review form of your own. Submitting your own review earns you additional credits for account upgrades. Just FYI.

Thanks for the heads up, didn't know about the points system.

Reactions: hardharry
Service and/or Provider's Name:
癒しの森 (Iyashinomori) - Two Girls

Date of Encounter:
June 2021

Contact Method:
http://sakura-relax.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
30000 yen / 80 minutes

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese & English

Details of the Encounter:
Roughly two years ago I had a great time at 癒しの森 (also known as Sakura Relax). I decided to try it again. The shop is quite easy to find and the directions are on the website. It's important to note that the website is complete nonsense. Just as before none of those courses were available when I went there. If you go here you're going to be having FS with Chinese girls. Plain and simple.

The mama-san was very nice and welcomed me in. She was wearing a mask and so were the rest of the girls. The mama-san guided me into a room and discussed the price. We agreed on 30000 yen for two pops with two girls (FS). Girl #1 walked in, put her mask away and guided me into a shower. She was skinny, average height and quite young. She got fully nude in the shower and we conversed in broken Japanese. She knew just a few words. She took me back into the room and in entered another girl (Girl #2). I had had this girl before. She's short, hyperactive and has a tattoo. Before she went by the name of "Erica" but when I asked her her name again she said a completely different made up Japanese name. Oh well.

Girl #1 began blowing me while girl #2 brought her pussy to my face. I fingered her and licked her clit as she moaned. I think I hadn't came in like three days (which is long for me) so when girl #2 began biting my thigh while girl #1 sucked me I ended up accidentally blowing in her mouth. Girl #1 was surprised and sucked it all out and opened her mouth to show us the cum and at this point girl #2 stuck out her tongue shockingly close to girl #1's mouth as a joke. For a split second I thought I was about to witness a genuine cum swap. Alas, girl #1 spat it out and the said something to me in Chinese. Probably "You finished too fast you idiot".

Girl #1 washed me again and we repeated the same thing except this time I fucked girl #1. While we were going at it the mama-san walked in the room and girl #2 started talking to her. I finished and girl #2 took me to the shower and smacked my ass. Finally, I cleaned up, got dressed and went home.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another great experience. Excited to go there again someday soon.

This place sounds interesting. I m gonna try this place soon

I went here in 2019. Mama San told me it's 20000 for one hour. But BBQ said it's 15000. Did the price change?

I went here in 2019. Mama San told me it's 20000 for one hour. But BBQ said it's 15000. Did the price change?
Very likely giving the overall situation, pandemic and lack of clients, etc.

Thank you Admin! I had no idea there were credits and account upgrades. Interesting.

Sounds great. Are there chinese girls or japanese ?
Read the review a little more carefully. The answer you seek lies within.

Reactions: bichan2
Read the review a little more carefully. The answer you seek lies within.
I think you are the guy who said you want to take a sledgehammer to me in another thread. LOL. With a name like sudsy, none one will take you serious. I think you need to relax and enjoy these threads and provide some value beyond "The answer you seek lies within."

I personally enjoyed and valued this thread from the OP and have benefited from his wise post.

Status
Not open for further replies.