私は Lisbeth Novaです;canada's Elite Entertainer With A Firecracker Personality

User#6427

TAG Member
Reaction score
はじみまして!I am Lisbeth Nova: Canada's Elite Entertainer with a Firecracker personality! What exactly does a FIRECRACKER mean? I am outgoing, personable and energetic. I have extensive experience living in Japan and plan to visit again soon as part of my international tour. I am very familiar with Japanese culture and practice and am looking to do an exclusive tour to show Japan a cultural sensual experience they will never forget!
KI_5298.jpg

I am a petite girl with an athletic build, best known as “The Firecracker” thanks to my energetic, open-minded and genuine personality coupled with my insatiable lust for passion and pleasure. My body is firm and tight, a dazzling combination of a delicious booty and piercing blue eyes that make the hearts of fine gentlemen melt. I am University educated, well traveled, and love to dabble in fine dining, music and art.
日本語を大丈夫ですよ!Let's make a date and have fun with our cultural exchange through sensual pleasure ;)
Feel free to private message me, email or visit my website! またね!
www.lisbethnova.com
lisbethnova@hushmail.com

banner2.jpg

Welcome! We hope you like it here.

Hi Lizbeth! I'm happy to hear you are going to visit Tokyo soon. I've heard such wonderful things about you from Vanesssa and Lovely Lily in Vancouver and I'm sorry we haven't met... maybe in Tokyo? I'll be there mid November.

Tokyoites... don't miss the chance to meet this amazing Canadian woman while she is in Tokyo!

<edited by Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:
@SweetBree - please keep the large pictures out of the signature. We've edited it out.

Hi Lizbeth! I'm happy to hear you are going to visit Tokyo soon. I've heard such wonderful things about you from Vanesssa and Lovely Lily in Vancouver and I'm sorry we haven't met... maybe in Tokyo? I'll be there mid November.

Tokyoites... don't miss the chance to meet this amazing Canadian woman while she is in Tokyo!

<edited by Mod>

Sweet Bree! I know you Lily and Vanesssa are great! I am hoping to be there in the Spring! So good to see you on here as a familiar name. I will email you on some advice about working in Tokyo. I actually used to live there for some time but have not ventured for work purposes.

Reactions: TAG Manager