http://www.b-lagoon.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 minutes (can't recall cost)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
So after getting off work early, I made the trip to Yoshiwara. Did a little window shopping around and settled for Blue Lagoon. I was invited it and had to remove my shoes and wear slippers. The guy showed me a few pictures but before I decided on a different girl another guy showed me a picture of Sora. He also added she has good service. I noticed in the waiting room she was in the top five.

http://www.b-lagoon.com/sp/profile.php?id=sora

After waiting I was asked what my name was and shortly after was presented with Sora. They told me she was 21 but when I asked she said 22.

She held my hand on the way up and noticed my hands were a little cold. When I sat down she was on here knees in front of me and put my hands up her dress and on to her hips to help warm me up along with a few kisses. :)

She didn't know much English other than thank you and basic words but I used what JP I knew to talk to her. She said her name meant sky which I noticed her dress had a night sky pattern.

So we undressed and showered kissed a little then hopped into the tub with some more foreplay and BBBJ action. Then she asked if I wanted mat play. While preparing we played a little shiritori. Into the nuru action she knew how to use her body and tongue very well. After wards, we went on to the bed.

After drying off, I noticed she missed a few spots on herself so I dried them off for her. :D

Then more foreplay and BBBJ action. After putting on the condom we had some good CG action pounding her pretty hard then switched to missionary. While in missionary she took my hand and put my thumb in her mouth. (Did that to her during foreplay too) After that we continued in CG and I rose up and we held each other while kissing each other. She really enjoyed it and so did I.

After we finished she offered a drink and grabbed my cigarettes and lit one for me. (Always like it when a j-girl does that for me!) While waiting for our tea she massaged my shoulders a little. After getting our tea we chatted a little and I told about my trip in Matsuyama and a few other things.

Then we cleaned up, got dressed and said our goodbyes. Before leaving I helped put her necklace on. ;)

I was then placed in the waiting room and asked how I would rate her out off 100, I gave her an honest 90. I then left and while walking my way out of Yoshiwara a couple touts noticed I was happier compared to when they last saw me and one even asked how it was, haha. I then finally got around to dining at a Japanese Denny's.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great experience overall. The only negative things I can say about her is I notice she had some signs of cutting on her left forearm and she seemed a little crazy. She was a loud talker and had some nutty mannerisms. Good fun overall though.

I have a semi-dumb question.

When I review Sora's profile, as well as other profiles, I see two icons/symbols in the upper-right corner of her profile photos.

One icon is obviously means No Smoking (or that she is a non-smoker).

Does anyone know the meaning of the other symbol/icon? It's somewhat small ...

http://www.b-lagoon.com/pc/profile.php?id=sora

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

When I review Sora's profile, as well as other profiles, I see two icons/symbols in the upper-right corner of her profile photos.

Looks like long hair? Meaning she has a short cut?

I don't understand why they bother though because the long haired girls always have their hair pinned up to avoid it getting wet.
So basically everyone is in short cut "mode".
This is my educated guess ...

The Japanese are fond clear-cut categories. On some websites, customers can sort based on Short Hair; very affectionate; Tall; Petite; New Face; and other characteristics. In the past, magazines (and eventually websites) would have special editions on the best of Tan Girls (Kogal); Non-Tan Girls; Tall Girls ...

Some special editions would be very specific: the best Kogal at Fashion Health Clubs in Tokyo ...

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The icon means she dose not have a tattoo
Blue lagoon is a upper midrange soap so they tell you.

If you go to a high class soap no girls will have tats
On my one and only trip to Arena Soapland (considered to be higher class at that time) my girl told me that she was prohibited from tanning. Shop management wanted her to maintain her alabaster skin tone.

The second one means no tattoos. (Look closely, there's a tattoo n the shoulder in the image)

Last edited:
The second one means no tattoos. (Look closely, there's a tattoo n the shoulder in the iamge)
I'd say that "tattoo" is about 2 pixels large. While we've established that that is what the symbol means, I would say that it's not really obvious from looking at it. Also kind of looks like a crow or something.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I'd say that "tattoo" is about 2 pixels large. While we've established that that is what the symbol means, I would say that it's not really obvious from looking at it. Also kind of looks like a crow or something.

The same symbol is commonly used on numerous other sites, usually a bit larger. :)

Yes. They are connected to Darling Harbour as well. So if no gaijin friendly girls are available at one they will take will transport you to the other and go from there. (happened to me once a few months back)

That's what happened to me the first time I went to DL...I was in a hurry and don't remember the girl's name (also it was back in 2013, so the companion may not be there), but I do remember that she was shaved/trimmed. makes going down really nice.