Guest viewing is limited

Maria (SL) 聖女 Maria / Kayo - bad experience

9sleung

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
聖女 Maria / Kayo : https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/maria/girlid-24248748/

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min / 55,000yen

Type/Location:
Soapland shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (N3)

Details of the Encounter:
In Tokyo and had a small window of time one morning so went to Yoshiwara for some fun. A few places I had my eyes on did not open until noon, so I was planning to walk around.

Was waved by the first shop 聖女 Maria, very welcoming even though he noticed I was a foreigner after we spoke (I am Asian). Decent front and interior, so I went in. Given 8 photos. I mentioned how I prefer slim, pretty and good service provider, but the guy kept point at just one particular girl whom I didn’t fancy. I asked about Kayo since she appeals to me and he said yes, she has the same attributes I asked for.

He then asked for 90,000yen. My budget was 60,000yen max even though I know a high class shop will ask for 90-120,000. I just told him I only have 90min and 50,000yen budget. He asked if it was okay for 70,000, but I declined and offered 55,000. So he was fine with 55,000yen and told me to keep this a secret.

I was called to meet Kayo and I was… disappointed, for she was not the slim type, not fat, but chubby. Face looks fine, but the guy was obviously lying.

Small chit chat, she undressed me and asked me to help her. We washed and bathed, then I just skipped the mat for bed. We started kissing and I was playing with her breasts, until she kept pushing my hand away from her nipple and only allow me to squeeze the whole breast, which I thought was weird even if I was being gentle. DATY, she was quite wet. Then she capped my for a CBJ, I was like, wtf - high class shop asking for 90,000yen without BBBJ?! Tried to ignore it to move on. She mounted CG, and then we switched to Missionary where she would use her legs to lock me tight to a point where I couldn’t pull back at all (and not that she was doing that for pleasure) weird but I would ignore again… Moved on to doggie and finished. I tried not to allow the weirdness get to me. We rested a bit. Second round was basically, missionary doggie missionary Done. Wash, dry, and left.

Service was mediocre and weird.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Obviously the image and staff recommendation did not match with the product and service they claimed to be.

Thanks for your report, sorry to hear about your experience...

Approved: 3/10/2020

Closing Comments:
Obviously the image and staff recommendation did not match with the product and service they claimed to be.
Whaaaat?! I'm shocked and dismayed. That never happens in Yoshiwara :D

Sarcasm of course. Sorry to hear it sucked. I don't know why everyone is so eager to blow their wallets in Soaplands when this kind of thing happens so often.

Whaaaat?! I'm shocked and dismayed. That never happens in Yoshiwara :D

Sarcasm of course. Sorry to hear it sucked. I don't know why everyone is so eager to blow their wallets in Soaplands when this kind of thing happens so often.

I've gone to "high end" soaplands five times (paid full price) and have been disappointed every time. The only positive experience I've had was at Dolce. I just gave up on soaplands, everyone has their thing though.

aildore i had 11 times and jotei i had 5, the girls there dun do bbbj for foreigners, if you gone to makeup, likely you had, but still , makeup photoshop is very high too.

Yea, I’d admit still pretty new to the soapland or P4P scene in general. Although I still believe soapland can have quality encounters and works for me logistically, I should go with less expectation.

Reactions: SpringKing
Where did that price and course come out like that? The price on the site says something way different. Did you get robbed? https://www.y-maria.jp/pc/system.php

The web site also says 入浴料. Well, it also says CHRAGE but work with me here please.

So I would suggest you take a look at this wonderful site and read a bit more about soaplands and how they operate.

The web site also says 入浴料. Well, it also says CHRAGE but work with me here please.

So I would suggest you take a look at this wonderful site and read a bit more about soaplands and how they operate.

It sounds too expensive for all the places I have been to and when I followed the link it said only one course for 120 minutes. That's why I asked. So while I have looked at this wonderful site I notice most links match with the prices they post on reviews.

It sounds too expensive for all the places I have been to and when I followed the link it said only one course for 120 minutes. That's why I asked. So while I have looked at this wonderful site I notice most links match with the prices they post on reviews.

Try to Google 入浴料. Maybe simply put it in google translate. If that doesn't ring a bell ... There is an extensive thread about yoshiwara soaplands. Start with the first post ...

Reactions: Sudsy
Try to Google 入浴料. Maybe simply put it in google translate. If that doesn't ring a bell ... There is an extensive thread about yoshiwara soaplands. Start with the first post ...

I know about bathing fees but the course does not match neither does the prices with other reviews. I am not a rookie. The reviews seem suspect to me. I am just responding to what I see. One person is at the same place gets more time for a lesser price and the website doesn't offer 90 minute course. That is what I was asking to be explained.

hi OGAgg,

take a look this link, https://www.東京ソープ.com/list.html, maybe the yoshiwara thread may have confused you .
look at the 予想予算(Estimated budget)column , you just add 10k to it for foreigner.
this is the standard price and プレイ時間 column is quite standard 120min except some are 110min for high end.

some shop offer discount
https://www.y-maria.jp/pc/system.php
there are discounted price, if you log in as member , is 15koff per critea.
having say that, discount is up to the shop to give to you, if he feel you are entitle to.
is not good to bargain as japanese culture, if you feel you are entitle to for the girls you choose or within the requirement, you may politely check with them.
ultimately is their choice(they may want to give to japanese only) to take your business or not.

Reactions: lakostee
hi OGAgg,

take a look this link, https://www.東京ソープ.com/list.html, maybe the yoshiwara thread may have confused you .
look at the 予想予算(Estimated budget)column , you just add 10k to it for foreigner.
this is the standard price and プレイ時間 column is quite standard 120min except some are 110min for high end.

some shop offer discount
https://www.y-maria.jp/pc/system.php
there are discounted price, if you log in as member , is 15koff per critea.
having say that, discount is up to the shop to give to you, if he feel you are entitle to.
is not good to bargain as japanese culture, if you feel you are entitle to for the girls you choose or within the requirement, you may politely check with them.
ultimately is their choice(they may want to give to japanese only) to take your business or not.
I am not confused. I know most high end soaplands have a standard minimum course. I want to know how he got them to give him a 90 minute course when the standard is 120 minutes.

I am not confused. I know most high end soaplands have a standard minimum course. I want to know how he got them to give him a 90 minute course when the standard is 120 minutes.

Nothing wrong with that, i find.
you can have 120min but you can always leave at 90min.
i went ascot before, they quote me 75k(10k tax) i think is high, they counter offer me 60k with 90min but i just walk away.

Nothing wrong with that, i find.
you can have 120min but you can always leave at 90min.
i went ascot before, they quote me 75k(10k tax) i think is high, they counter offer me 60k with 90min but i just walk away.
That is the answer I was looking for. I would never pay for 120 and leave 30 minutes early though. Glad to hear that they will give a shorter course if you talk to them. Still those shops are too expensive and not much different from the regular shops. I will stick to my regular spot but those spots in Yokohama have caught my interest. lol That shop still sounds suspect to me though.

But if the girl want to stop or ask you to leave at 90min, you can insist to stay but no point if all the fun is spoiled.
you can make a complain or feedback to the manager/boss, he may offer you some discount in future, for this he may lecture/give some demerit points/cut commission to that girl.
If they show fuck care attitude, then you can stay away from that shop.

Reactions: just4fun
But if the girl want to stop or ask you to leave at 90min, you can insist to stay but no point if all the fun is spoiled.
you can make a complain or feedback to the manager/boss, he may offer you some discount in future, for this he may lecture/give some demerit points/cut commission to that girl.
If they show fuck care attitude, then you can stay away from that shop.

If that happens then I am not getting what I paid for. I will definitely leave that place alone either way.

Sorry, didn’t see the 90min and price questions, but it seems mostly anserwed.

As for me, I am used to the money bargain dynamics due to work, and with a bit of Japanese, you can start to feel the grey area they play within the framework. (Don’t try for non-Japanese speakers) What I did was rather reasonable - I asked for a price lower than the usual offered on a shorter timed course. When they counter, you can either play along to juggle or be firm and see what happens, which I usual do because I only had that much time & money to spent period. How it helps =)

Reactions: OGAgg
Sorry, didn’t see the 90min and price questions, but it seems mostly anserwed.

As for me, I am used to the money bargain dynamics due to work, and with a bit of Japanese, you can start to feel the grey area they play within the framework. (Don’t try for non-Japanese speakers) What I did was rather reasonable - I asked for a price lower than the usual offered on a shorter timed course. When they counter, you can either play along to juggle or be firm and see what happens, which I usual do because I only had that much time & money to spent period. How it helps =)
All good I saw it when I read your post again.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
aildore i had 11 times and jotei i had 5, the girls there dun do bbbj for foreigners, if you gone to makeup, likely you had, but still , makeup photoshop is very high too.
It depends, Jyotei I had 3, one of the girl did BBBJ for foreigner (well, it's the same girl for 2nd time, probably she remembered me and did that at 2nd time)

It depends, Jyotei I had 3, one of the girl did BBBJ for foreigner (well, it's the same girl for 2nd time, probably she remembered me and did that at 2nd time)
This is what i trying to tell ppl, ailedore, joutei, maria they are very similar, a branch out(rephase- a spin-off) , a sis shop and the girls mindset are the same, for those ppl thinking of ns, cause they quite standard blow with condom, u have bbbj, u think the girl do ns, yes but to japanese only.

See the girls as tobita young girls, but they are far less pretty than tobita girls.

As compare to other highend shop, bbbj is very common and more like standard only if few dun do, like hisyo, makeup, they will start bbbj before washing, just like jav soapy movie

Point i wanted to stress is, if a girl blow witj condom no way she will have sex later without condom.
Even girls @ darling does bbbj

Last edited:
Reactions: OGAgg
This is what i trying to tell ppl, ailedore, joutei, maria they are very similar, a branch out, a sis shop and the girls mindset are the same, for those ppl thinking of ns, cause they quite standard blow with condom, u have bbbj, u think the girl do ns, yes but to japanese only.

See the girls as tobita young girls, but they are far less pretty than tobita girls.

As compare to other highend shop, bbbj is very common and more like standard only if few dun do, like hisyo, makeup, they will start bbbj before washing, just like jav soapy movie

Point i wanted to stress is, if a girl blow witj condom no way she will have sex later without condom.
Even girls @ darling does bbbj

I love myself too much to have sex without a condom. Even though they say the girls get test regularly, they are only as clean as the last person they were with.

Reactions: Snuggles