Guest viewing is limited

Pururungang 「I can only say 'sugoi'!」 -- Natsuki @ Pururungang

ElongMusk

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Pururungang Delivery Health - Natsuki: https://www.pururungang.com/sys/girl_mobile.php?id=natuki&tpl=1&category_cd=3

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.pururungang.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, ¥26,000 + request fee ¥2000 + love hotel fee (¥4800)

Type/Location:
Kocona in Nishi-Ikebukuro, https://kocona.business.site

Language Notes:
All Japanese, beginning to end

Details of the Encounter:
Next up on my "do before you die or reproduce" list is: big breasts. I've never been between a pair of "kyonyū" before, so I decided to pay a visit to Pururu Gang just outside of Ikebukuro West Exit. Thanks to all the insight here on TAG for guiding me true :)

The Booking
After a bit of research, I decided on Tina from this shop. I had time on Saturday afternoon, and gave the shop a call on my way down (about an hour before I expected to arrive). My Japanese is good, but it's not as if I don't have an accent--the shop owner asked my nationality, and made more and more "muzukashii" sounds with each question as I answered him truthfully. Eventually he told me, in a fully professional and kind way, that foreigners can't make reservations through the phone. I had no problem with that since I was on my way to the shop at any rate. However, he also told me that Tina didn't accept foreigners, so I would have to choose someone else. Such is life.

I got to the shop and presented myself--a sweaty mess due to the weather, but otherwise fairly comfortably in the "not a weirdo" category.

In the end, due to a suddenly tight schedule on my part, I wasn't able to book anything for that day. I said I'd be back the next day if I could.

The next day, I could. When I walked in, the same guys were at the counter, but they didn't seem to recognize me. I tried again for Tina, but was again politely rebuffed. My second choice was Natsuki, and after a quick check of some list they have behind their counter, informed me that she was basically OK with foreigners, but they'd have to check once more. They had me take a seat and wait.

I didn't wait long--3 or 4 minutes? During that time they asked me my nationality again, and I politely informed them I was "a gentleman, either from Europe or America, whichever is better". They didn't push for more, and a minute later I'd been green-lighted.

They asked me the quality of hotel I wanted (mid-to-high range), secured my payment, drew me a quick map of where to go, handed me an アンケート, and then I was off to the races.

The Play

I got to the hotel, paid, and went up to the room. Natsuki arrived within 2 minutes. Cute face, not my type but still cute. Her pictures are accurate if you know what to expect--she's got something over her midriff to hide her belly. I don't know how I'd describe her--I'm not into the BBW scene, so I don't really know how she would compare--but at any rate, the word "fat" didn't cross my mind during her service. She's big, but for me it wasn't distracting. At any rate, Pururu is a chest-based shop, and in that department the photos and stats (K cup) were 100% accurate. Pillows.

After our initial shower we laid down in bed, and Natsuki started on me with an HJ. Then she spent the next several minutes -- this is weird to write but whatever -- *marveling* at the size of my penis. It felt, um, great. Natsuki has this cute way of talking where, when she's surprised by something, she just keeps repeating the same thing over and over, as if she's savoring the thought itself. It happened three times over the course of our session, and this was the first time.

She kept repeating "Sugoi. SunGOI. Sugoi yo!" The look on her face is turning me red as I type this in a crowded restaurant. It was like that scene in Jurassic Park when Dr. Grant sees a dinosaur for the first time. That was worth half the price of admission on its own.

Not to be immodest, but I've had women (and men) remark on the size of my penis before, but never with so much passion. It was a major turn on. I decided to ask for pai-zari (titty fucking) right there and then, and she made my little guy totally disappear between her K cups. I was spent in a minute or two.

Bliss, ladies and gentlemen. Fantasy accomplished, and there was still over an hour left on the clock.

We showered again, then laid down for a break. Her personality was really friendly and spunky. She kept the conversation moving along, and was willing to entertain all my juvenile questions about her chest throughout our session. In fact, if I have any complaint about her service at all, it's that the talk-time between our first and second round went on too long (it felt around 30 minutes)--I kept hoping that she would re-initiate play, but it had to be me in the end.

I didn't cum again, but I got the most out of our second play session--HJ, BBJ, long stretches of minutes with my face, mouth, hands, and penis on, around, and between her breasts. I was on top and then she was on top. She smothered me with her assets and I basically got to play to my heart's content until the timer buzzed.

We got a final shower, then walked out the hotel together. She high-fived me goodbye and we went our separate ways.

Some final technical notes, just for completeness' sake:
- We didn't DK at all. Neither of us initiated, and I was busy enjoying her other service providers.
- I didn't ask her age (and I'm not pulling up her stats in this restaurant), but I'd guess she was in her early-to-mid 30s.
- Complete list of services provided: HJ, BBJ, paizari, sumata
- Personality: friendly and outgoing in terms of conversation
- Service: no hesitation on her part, but also no initiation on most things unless I asked or gestured

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great first experience at Pururugang. Professionalism all around, even when I ran into some walls while booking. If you're looking for a good time between a pair of enormous boobs, you could do a lot worse than Natsuki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, glad you had an awesome experience!

Approved: 8/1/2019

Reactions: ElongMusk
Did her amazement ever turn into curiosity?
Did she ever wonder how “it” would feel inside of her?
Sumata didn’t provide some opportunities to bring up FS?

Klootzak, eh, I wasn’t up for that kind of play to be honest. The reason I went to a deriheru was because I wanted to focus on non-FS fun. Plus, I’m trying to cultivate a good reputation with this shop so maybe one day I can get greenlighted for Tina.

Reactions: klootzak
My friend, Sumata doesn’t provide opportunities to bring up FS. You should neither request nor expect FS at a Fashion Health or similar venue. If it’s offered, then that’s an entirely different situation.

Thanks for the heads up! I have been doing it all wrong these past few years...........

Reactions: TAG77
My friend, Sumata doesn’t provide opportunities to bring up FS. You should neither request nor expect FS at a Fashion Health or similar venue. If it’s offered, then that’s an entirely different situation.
True, but this particular venue is a hotel health. But as always, it should never be expected to be on offer.

True, but this particular venue is a hotel health. But as always, it should never be expected to be on offer.
Opps, a slip of the tongue, although I hedged by including the phrase “or similar venue.” As with all Health-related services, we have to be polite, otherwise someone is going to ruin our fun.

I wish I had a ¥100 coin for every time I heard the phrase: 外人だめ! 最近, トラブル!

Opps, a slip of the tongue, although I hedged by including the phrase “or similar venue.” As with all Health-related services, we have to be polite, otherwise someone is going to ruin our fun.

I wish I had a ¥100 coin for every time I heard the phrase: 外人だめ! 最近, トラブル!

There you go, spoiling my pedantry.... :(

But yep, there does seem to have been a recent rash of people pissing in the punch bowl again.

Reactions: DireWolf98
There you go, spoiling my pedantry.... :(

But yep, there does seem to have been a recent rash of people pissing in the punch bowl again.
You’ll have plenty of other opportunities to bust my chops. :)

Yes, some guys are f’ing up, which is why we need to keep politely stressing the point about following Fuzoku etiquette.

This shop totally sucks since the staff changed.
I miss the dreadlocks/anpan man dudes era. I had a miserable experience with mashiro end of last year and complained that to the shoo that the girl provided a very shitty (non existent) service. Got some standard apologies and wasn’t expecting more. Next time i went, i guess the girl complained about me, but they started bs me saying that i was too pushy with the girl. That girl didn’t provide any service and was playing the clock all the time. She wouldn’t offer any of the standard options stated on her profile and kept saying she was tired. I didn’t pop and left very unhappy.
They said that i could use it today but that if it happened again i will get into trouble! I politely declined and never used them again. I had been a regular customer for 4.5 years without issues. Two years ago i had a similar experience with a girl of theirs: they apologized and gave me a coupon which i used with another girl the next day. Shame on them cause i’d still go every now and then. On top of that the girl quit maybe 1 month later; my guess is she wouldn’t get any repeater; her reviews sucked anyway...

Glad you had a good experience though, i sometimes wish this didn’t happened, but i’ve found more enjoyable alternatives so all in all it’s good

You’ll have plenty of other opportunities to bust my chops. :)

Yes, some guys are f’ing up, which is why we need to keep politely stressing the point about following Fuzoku etiquette.[/QUOTE
This shop totally sucks since the staff changed.
I miss the dreadlocks/anpan man dudes era. I had a miserable experience with mashiro end of last year and complained that to the shoo that the girl provided a very shitty (non existent) service. Got some standard apologies and wasn’t expecting more. Next time i went, i guess the girl complained about me, but they started bs me saying that i was too pushy with the girl. That girl didn’t provide any service and was playing the clock all the time. She wouldn’t offer any of the standard options stated on her profile and kept saying she was tired. I didn’t pop and left very unhappy.
They said that i could use it today but that if it happened again i will get into trouble! I politely declined and never used them again. I had been a regular customer for 4.5 years without issues. Two years ago i had a similar experience with a girl of theirs: they apologized and gave me a coupon which i used with another girl the next day. Shame on them cause i’d still go every now and then. On top of that the girl quit maybe 1 month later; my guess is she wouldn’t get any repeater; her reviews sucked anyway...

Glad you had a good experience though, i sometimes wish this didn’t happened, but i’ve found more enjoyable alternatives so all in all it’s good

In my opinion the reception guys have always been bad service wise.
I can’t stand the fact that they have to check with the girl. How hard is it to ask the girls preferences when she gets hired.
“Will you accept foreigners?” Yes? Check the box. “Anal?” No? X the box.
I remember one time I overheard him on the phone after she said yes: “Hontoni Daijobu?”
almost condescending..... making her feel bad for saying yes.
A provider at Cutie Bomb (which is in the same building and also specializes in big breasts with a lot friendlier staff) also told me those guys have a really bad reputation.

Reactions: Snuggles
In my opinion the reception guys have always been bad service wise.
I can’t stand the fact that they have to check with the girl. How hard is it to ask the girls preferences when she gets hired.
“Will you accept foreigners?” Yes? Check the box. “Anal?” No? X the box.
I remember one time I overheard him on the phone after she said yes: “Hontoni Daijobu?”
almost condescending..... making her feel bad for saying yes.
A provider at Cutie Bomb (which is in the same building and also specializes in big breasts with a lot friendlier staff) also told me those guys have a really bad reputation.

I agree with you they sucked in the past as well; they have no sense of customer service

Reactions: Snuggles
I th

I think it’s ok to ask. But you shouldn’t expect it. And of course you shouldn’t push for it. And some girls may even offer it. But maybe after you have been going there for a while.

I th

I think it’s ok to ask. But you shouldn’t expect it. And of course you shouldn’t push for it. And some girls may even offer it. But maybe after you have been going there for a while.
Of course I mean talking to the lady directly. Not the front staff. There are ways of asking that are not pushy.

Of course I mean talking to the lady directly. Not the front staff. There are ways of asking that are not pushy.
At some shops, posted regulations state that you can ejected (and fined) for asking. It’s better to field an offer than risk ejection, angering the girl and/or having gaijin banned.

Reactions: ElongMusk