Guest viewing is limited

10,000,000 Yen Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazumaKiryu

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was commenting in a prior forum and I'm aroused by the opportunity to have two girl-friends living with me. After pondering in the shower everything made sense to me! I watched the T.V show Ten million yen woman and it occurred to me mochiron!. In this day and age to properly meet a woman's needs in this predicament,you'll need to support your beautiful woman with 10,000,000 Yen, I think that was a message in the eiga. Therefore, it's been decided I will have two beautiful woman with me to enjoy my hard-earnings. At first my thought is 10,000,000 Yen sounds like a sexual contract and it'll put me in sexual mind mode, but I prefer just the company of beautiful Japanese onna. To just cuddle in a non-sexual way and sleep together would yet alone the company brighten my day and world.

The thought frame is if it that much of a offer is seems quite pressuring on the onna, the only thing I would expect in return is a bath of course I would scrub her back also. Of course the moment would be non-sexual even through the kawaii clothing which we all together help maintain the mansion(Japanese for apartment).

Ten Thousand Yen of course build monumental pressure and seems more like a sex contract to me and the onna. Therefore, I would aim much lower.

-Of course nobody would be locked in the house and we will have a amazing time during this corona storm.

Share your experience with two Girl-friends with me I had a friend that did it before, although I never cared to ask him about it

Status
Not open for further replies.