News 10/5/2014 - Posting Considerations

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We would to take a brief moment to address a few concerns that have been surfacing.

To preface this, we certainly appreciate our members and the content they share with us. Please understand that this is a public forum and therefore every post represents TAG as a whole and we would prefer not give off a negative image that promotes sexism or other slights to any certain groups of people.

We have had a few complaints and I've spoken to a few people about this already, but I wanted to globally state that we would like everyone to think about what they are writing before they hit that post button.

Our visitors and active members are made of up all kinds of people, both male and female. Please try to refrain from use derogatory terms for either groups.

We will not police private messages, but I would like everyone to exercise the same sort of etiquette that would be done on a public posting.

We encourage people to use the 'report post' function that you can find on each post. Please let us know about any content that may be objectionable. We will review each case equally and determine if any action should be taken.

Thank you!