19 year old F American University Student!

OneWingedAngel

Just getting started
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been lurking long enough on here - time to make my introduction.

In spring 2020 I will be moving to Tokyo for university. As cliche as it sounds, I look forward to my move marking a new chapter in my life - and the flowering of my sexual one. I love partaking in perversion, and in Tokyo I will have the opportunity to have so many new adventures.

I have experience. I am with a loving partner and he is excited for me to partake in Tokyo's adult nightlife. As for the selling side of things, I am just beginning. I received my first dm to sell pictures and videos of myself and I think I'm getting as much out of it as the buyer LOL. I particularly enjoy the sexual power I hold simply by sending a picture of my feet. But once in Tokyo...I want to try more.
Go to an Orgy! Make love to a woman! Have a threesome! Experience lotion play! I've learned so much about what this city has to offer from these forums. So, thank you.

Ladies on here, I'll message you when I'm ready and hopefully I can chat with you some day. You all seem wonderful and if I could gain wisdom from you, I would greatly appreciate it.

Talk to you soon!

Attachments

• received_2043495849277628.jpeg
    received_2043495849277628.jpeg
    522.1 KB · Views: 421
I'm confused, are you here as a provider or what? Just need to clarify if you are joining for information or actually working.

Thanks!

Reactions: OneWingedAngel
I dunno, but I bet her mailbox is full already!
No, it's just not open. Providers coming to TAG can't use ads/messaging until they confirm their intentions and/or pay the ad fees.
After past incidents... we cannot allow people just to show up and post messages that may be intended to collect clients, etc.

Thanks.

She sounds quite thoughtful for a 19yo. When I was her age, I was running one of the largest party houses off campus but my sexual encounters were of a different nature.

ME: Yo, are you drunk?
GIRL: Yeah, I'm fucked up.
ME: So, you wanna fuck?
GIRL: Yeah, sure.

***Thirty Seconds Later***

GIRL: Are you finished???
ME: Yeah. Wanna get high??
GIRL: Yeah, sure.

Kids these days! It's a good thing I'm not teaching high school anymore.

Reactions: Acid Burn and Sudsy
Hi! I'm sorry, I should have made it more clear. As of now, no, I am not a provider. Simply here to look and talk. Only posted the photo of myself because I think its hot. If that's not allowed, I'll remove it promptly.

I'm confused, are you here as a provider or what? Just need to clarify if you are joining for information or actually working.

Thanks!

Experience lotion play?!
Wow! Thats wild

It seems like the best! I would want to go to a special parlor for it to avoid the mess at home. Also apparently they use buckets and buckets of the stuff for JAV, and I'm not sure how expensive it is.

Please understand my line "As for the selling side of things, I am just beginning." was not meant as an invitation to buyers. I don't have any of that stuff set up yet and if I end up doing it, I won't for a while. I purely meant to talk on my experience with sex thus far.
Is there a way to edit the post? I'll gladly remove that along with the photo, just say the word. Or just delete the post entirely.

No, it's just not open. Providers coming to TAG can't use ads/messaging until they confirm their intentions and/or pay the ad fees.
After past incidents... we cannot allow people just to show up and post messages that may be intended to collect clients, etc.

Thanks.

I've never used a forum at all, period. I'll read up on the rules, again my apologies.

Please understand my line "As for the selling side of things, I am just beginning." was not meant as an invitation to buyers. I don't have any of that stuff set up yet and if I end up doing it, I won't for a while. I purely meant to talk on my experience with sex thus far.
Is there a way to edit the post? I'll gladly remove that along with the photo, just say the word. Or just delete the post entirely.

No need to reply each point - you’re free to post questions and respond to other discussions.

Thanks.

I've never used a forum at all, period. I'll read up on the rules, again my apologies.

It’s fairly easy - be a normal person who’s not here to scam or troll others in an unfriendly manner. If you ever convert to the business side, then it gets more complex.

Welcome and enjoy.