Guest viewing is limited

1st time at a happening bar tomorrow night! Can I expect girl on girl?

kimmy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello! Very happy to have found the group.

Tomorrow a friend is taking me to Bliss Out, he's been before, I've never been to anything like it. I'm incredibly nervous but definitely excited and curious.
1. Any etiquette I should be aware of? Do's and Don'ts? He says its pretty chill but it's gang bang night? Is that chill?
2. Definitely into girl on girl, is that common in Tokyo? It's been a while and would be great.

Thanks! Wish me luck

The best thing we can tell you that it just simply depends on who's there and what everyone is into or comfortable with.
Don't be demanding, use common sense.

Most people have had good experiences at Bliss Out, but it still will depend on who actually shows up.

You pay the entry fee but there's no guarantee about what you will experience.

Hello! Very happy to have found the group.

Tomorrow a friend is taking me to Bliss Out, he's been before, I've never been to anything like it. I'm incredibly nervous but definitely excited and curious.
1. Any etiquette I should be aware of? Do's and Don'ts? He says its pretty chill but it's gang bang night? Is that chill?
2. Definitely into girl on girl, is that common in Tokyo? It's been a while and would be great.

Thanks! Wish me luck
1. I went to Sleeping Beauty and 9259, never to Bliss Out, but I guess the etiquette is the same and it mainly concerns the guys. Girls are pretty free to do what they want in these places (within the reasonable common sense I mean)
2. It happened sometimes when I went with my GF (she's bi) but it's quite random, better not have expectations and enjoy the experience.

1. I went to Sleeping Beauty and 9259, never to Bliss Out, but I guess the etiquette is the same and it mainly concerns the guys. Girls are pretty free to do what they want in these places (within the reasonable common sense I mean)
2. It happened sometimes when I went with my GF (she's bi) but it's quite random, better not have expectations and enjoy the experience.

Thank you! I'm getting excited for it

Reactions: just4fun
kimmy too bad you aren’t going Saturday for the costume party. My wife and I are going and I know she would love to have some girl on girl action. I suspect tonight will be lots of extra single guys I suspect tomorrow will be more couples and what you are looking for. Cheers

And not to dampen the excitement but there is a review on here. From someone that went to gangbang night. It was only a handful of women who were definitely there for the event. Lol. I think if you search “gangbang” you can find it

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
And not to dampen the excitement but there is a review on here. From someone that went to gangbang night. It was only a handful of women who were definitely there for the event. Lol. I think if you search “gangbang” you can find it

Hey! Thanks for the info. I don’t need the craziest night on my first time so we’ll see what happens! Tomorrow sounds fun but I don’t have a costume! I’ll let you know how tonight goes & I’ll keep you posted. Sounds like I’d like your wife.

How was last night?

How was last night?
Hey sorry for the late reply!
It was fun! Definitely a good first experience. There was a good vibe but at least 70/30 men/women ratio. It would have been fun to see more girls there, but there's always next time! (Nov 23) I was still getting used to everything so mainly just played with my partner.