Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21000 30mins

Type/Location:
Tobita Shinchi room

Language Notes:
Japanese but the girl was able to speak English

Details of the Encounter:
So it's been a while since I last posted on here. A lot has happened and I've now left Yamaguchi and live in Osaka. I moved here at the very end of March.

I had always heard about Tobita Shinchi and thought this would be the perfect time to check it out since I was free and had nothing to do anyway.
So I went down to the area, checked out the tower and then made my way to the Shinchi zone. I only checked out 1 road and I regret doing it like that, but I don't think I made a bad choice.

I walked down the road for a little bit until I got to the end and saw a cute girl with very nice breast, probably 8/10 overall. She smiled and waved me over so I just went for it because I was also horny as shit.

They tell me the prices and such and then lead me up to a room after I take my trainers off. I get in to the room and she brings some snacks and talks to me about general life just to make it more relaxed.

She got me to strip and set up a little area for me lie down. Thoroughly cleaned my dick and wrapped it up. Not too long after she starts bobbing and life's looking great, moved to osaka, got some head, gonna fuck.

After a minute or 2 of sucking, we start changing positions and we switch it in to doggy.

I start off slow and so I can see the progressive jiggle physics kick in on her arse. As we get in I start to get my rhythm so I speed it up and now it's more of me pounding her pussy, Loved watching the jiggle there. The usual sounds were made and it was bliss. Bust a nut and that was that. She cleaned me up and we had a small chat and a drink.

She was telling me she had another job on other days and she only works there once a week. I told her I live here and it was just generally a nice conversation.

I've only just been reading the reviews for Tobita and it sounds like I got lucky that my first choice was someone so nice. I regret not getting a card or anything.

I don't think I'll be returning often just because of the price, maybe for special occasions, but I definitely recommend doing it atleast once!

Next stop for me is Matsushima Shinchi!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hope to have some more fun here!

Thanks for your report from Tobita!

Approved: 5/26/2021

Nice to hear Tobita is back up and running again so thanks for that review and WELCOME TO OSAKA! And as a guy who pissed away far too many years of his life living in Osaka and would never consider moving to Osaka something to normally be congratulated, congratulations on escaping Yamaguchi for greener pastures. I don't know who you wronged in life to get placed there.

I have many little-known relatives in Yamaguchi. That's why they're little-known.

First, the good news: Sounds like you had a pretty standard, pretty positive experience at Tobita. As long as you're good with Wham, Bam, In and Out, the girls will be good with you, too. Honestly, I've rarely heard of guys having sincerely bad times there unless they're raging assholes or severely socially stunted. The worst stories I've ever heard from buddies were the girls disrobing to reveal c-section scars or other features some men consider unattractive, or in one case (major fucking asshole, btw) the guy was refused FS and was offered either a quick CBJ or a refund. Loser actually took the CBJ, too.

Now, the bad news: You basically just experienced the best thing Osaka has to offer. It's all downhill from here. Matsushima may be a little cheaper and the service a little more accommodating, but the girls will be nowhere near as young and pretty as in Tobita. And unless you're after sex with middle-aged women, you might want to give a hard pass to all the other "shinchis."

Depending on how disgusting, degrading or traumatic an experience you're after, there are P4P opportunities all over the place if you know where to look. In the Umeda area, there are tons of small hole-in-the-wall este shops throughout the shopping tunnels going through Sonezaki-cho and lots of those "housewife" FS establishments in Toganocho, although many of them will only service Japanese and all will require fluency. If you're interested in cornholing some of the ugliest ladyboys I've ever seen in Japan, or perhaps exploring the Q in LGBTQ, take a stroll through Doyamacho. That's Osaka's unofficial gay district and they, unlike actual women, won't require any sort of language skills. Head north in the shotengai and you'll find a number of "new half health" establishments, although I wouldn't recommend entering unless your insurance covers PTSD treatments and counseling.

Otherwise, the usual pick-up spots are pretty predictable. I'm a known advocate for going home with drunk, damaged 35yo women met at any HUB in the city, but you may have standards or integrity. If you're still in your 20s or enjoy being the fucking disgusting 39yo creep in the club, I'm assuming Sam & Dave's is still around. Club Pur in Namba is the easiest STI you'll ever earn. Of course, if you're a fan of baseball you could kill two birds and attend a Hanshin Tigers home game out at Koshien and pay for the better tickets sitting closer to home plate. There's nothing Osakans love more and are prouder of than falling off the fucking train platforms and the Hanshin Tigers, and they act particularly savagely at the Tigers home games. The hardcore fans get especially thrilled when they see white people with Tigers hats at the game; the men will buy you endless rounds of beer, and you can probably guess what the women might do. Look for the small groups of middle-aged bimbos, intoxicated, singing, dancing, festooned in ridiculous yellow team gear and hollering like retards. Especially if Hanshin wins, these idiots will go wild and maybe even down 2.5 stadium beers, which is 1.5 beers more than they can normally handle. And nothing gets moron Osakan women horny like a Tigers win. After the game you'll find them staggering around in the streets, usually trying to find their ways back to the Hankyu or JR stations. Strike up a conversation. If you don't mind having to listen to their mindless babbling, or having to watch as they projectile vomit or squat and urinate in storm drains, and assuming they can stay awake, there's a good chance you'll get laid that night. Somehow. Somewhere.

Anyhow, the other thing to keep in mind is that there's a significant presence of yakuza and chinpira in Osaka, particularly in the Abeno/Tennoji area but also in the other city centers like Namba and Umeda. And like all the other residents of Osaka Prefecture, the local yaks are significantly dumber and less civilized than their counterparts elsewhere in the country. You'll want to avoid them as the younger ones enjoy harassing foreigners.

Some serious advice: Be happy you escaped Yamaguchi, but begin exploring options for moving to Tokyo. Now.

You went down the staircase by the clock or you you came out of midway off the shopping mall? the first road nearest to the mall is 青春通.
Out of my almost 100visit, i would said 85% was satisfactory, about less than 15 visits are either so so or poor.
a lot are part timers, and so lot are very pretty, had one who told me she was still studying.
they not practicing giving card, so you need to ask, some don't but i asked her to wrote cause i no good at remembering names and they are delighted to.

i saw youtube now emergency state again, they are close this period.
year begin, i was planning 3-4 trip, march it became 2-3 trip, now i really hopping for 1-2 trip, if not hopefully i can make it on the countdown this year.
no hard feeling , i really no wish olympic to go ahead, my feeling it will only make situation bad, then likely i will only able to come tobita next year.

2019oct i told the girl 金太郎 that i will be coming on May, and she point at the wall calender asking which day, her finger pointing on 24.
i missed 2 May trip, and her.

Last edited:
Nice to hear Tobita is back up and running again so thanks for that review and WELCOME TO OSAKA! And as a guy who pissed away far too many years of his life living in Osaka and would never consider moving to Osaka something to normally be congratulated, congratulations on escaping Yamaguchi for greener pastures. I don't know who you wronged in life to get placed there.

I have many little-known relatives in Yamaguchi. That's why they're little-known.

First, the good news: Sounds like you had a pretty standard, pretty positive experience at Tobita. As long as you're good with Wham, Bam, In and Out, the girls will be good with you, too. Honestly, I've rarely heard of guys having sincerely bad times there unless they're raging assholes or severely socially stunted. The worst stories I've ever heard from buddies were the girls disrobing to reveal c-section scars or other features some men consider unattractive, or in one case (major fucking asshole, btw) the guy was refused FS and was offered either a quick CBJ or a refund. Loser actually took the CBJ, too.

Now, the bad news: You basically just experienced the best thing Osaka has to offer. It's all downhill from here. Matsushima may be a little cheaper and the service a little more accommodating, but the girls will be nowhere near as young and pretty as in Tobita. And unless you're after sex with middle-aged women, you might want to give a hard pass to all the other "shinchis."

Depending on how disgusting, degrading or traumatic an experience you're after, there are P4P opportunities all over the place if you know where to look. In the Umeda area, there are tons of small hole-in-the-wall este shops throughout the shopping tunnels going through Sonezaki-cho and lots of those "housewife" FS establishments in Toganocho, although many of them will only service Japanese and all will require fluency. If you're interested in cornholing some of the ugliest ladyboys I've ever seen in Japan, or perhaps exploring the Q in LGBTQ, take a stroll through Doyamacho. That's Osaka's unofficial gay district and they, unlike actual women, won't require any sort of language skills. Head north in the shotengai and you'll find a number of "new half health" establishments, although I wouldn't recommend entering unless your insurance covers PTSD treatments and counseling.

Otherwise, the usual pick-up spots are pretty predictable. I'm a known advocate for going home with drunk, damaged 35yo women met at any HUB in the city, but you may have standards or integrity. If you're still in your 20s or enjoy being the fucking disgusting 39yo creep in the club, I'm assuming Sam & Dave's is still around. Club Pur in Namba is the easiest STI you'll ever earn. Of course, if you're a fan of baseball you could kill two birds and attend a Hanshin Tigers home game out at Koshien and pay for the better tickets sitting closer to home plate. There's nothing Osakans love more and are prouder of than falling off the fucking train platforms and the Hanshin Tigers, and they act particularly savagely at the Tigers home games. The hardcore fans get especially thrilled when they see white people with Tigers hats at the game; the men will buy you endless rounds of beer, and you can probably guess what the women might do. Look for the small groups of middle-aged bimbos, intoxicated, singing, dancing, festooned in ridiculous yellow team gear and hollering like retards. Especially if Hanshin wins, these idiots will go wild and maybe even down 2.5 stadium beers, which is 1.5 beers more than they can normally handle. And nothing gets moron Osakan women horny like a Tigers win. After the game you'll find them staggering around in the streets, usually trying to find their ways back to the Hankyu or JR stations. Strike up a conversation. If you don't mind having to listen to their mindless babbling, or having to watch as they projectile vomit or squat and urinate in storm drains, and assuming they can stay awake, there's a good chance you'll get laid that night. Somehow. Somewhere.

Anyhow, the other thing to keep in mind is that there's a significant presence of yakuza and chinpira in Osaka, particularly in the Abeno/Tennoji area but also in the other city centers like Namba and Umeda. And like all the other residents of Osaka Prefecture, the local yaks are significantly dumber and less civilized than their counterparts elsewhere in the country. You'll want to avoid them as the younger ones enjoy harassing foreigners.

Some serious advice: Be happy you escaped Yamaguchi, but begin exploring options for moving to Tokyo. Now.

Ha ha always get a good chuckle out of your posts @Keihan

Actually, good call re Tigers games. One of the wildest (in a good and bad sense) women I've hooked up with was at a game. She was sitting behind me, ended up talking and went to an izakaya. You can guess the rest.

I was in my 20s, she was mid 30s and was open to everything and I use that word advisedly. Oh boy, what an eye opener! Turns out she was a total nutcase and the biggest mistake I made was giving her my contact info.

But yeah, give Koshien a go although it's virtually impossible to get tix at the moment with only season ticket holders getting allocations. Wait until after the SofE maybe. You'll definitely enjoy the atmosphere regardless of your luck with the fairer sex.

Ha ha always get a good chuckle out of your posts @Keihan
I was in my 20s, she was mid 30s and was open to everything and I use that word advisedly. Oh boy, what an eye opener! Turns out she was a total nutcase and the biggest mistake I made was giving her my contact info.

Sounds like you had the textbook Hanshin Tigers experience! Don't feel too bad, as there was an Osaka housewife I "met" when I was 25 and she was 36, and that crazy bitch still today sends me emails a couple times a year. I'm safely a few thousand miles away now but the worst part is, if I drink enough I begin entertaining thoughts on how she might rodeo now that she's in her 50s.

I was an eikaiwa grunt at work in downtown Osaka on the night the Tigers won the Central League championship back in 2003. I had no idea Japanese were capable of behaving in that manner. And then I realized it was just people from Osaka.

Sounds like you had the textbook Hanshin Tigers experience! Don't feel too bad, as there was an Osaka housewife I "met" when I was 25 and she was 36, and that crazy bitch still today sends me emails a couple times a year. I'm safely a few thousand miles away now but the worst part is, if I drink enough I begin entertaining thoughts on how she might rodeo now that she's in her 50s.

I was an eikaiwa grunt at work in downtown Osaka on the night the Tigers won the Central League championship back in 2003. I had no idea Japanese were capable of behaving in that manner. And then I realized it was just people from Osaka.

My first year in Japan! The same fans who in the same year, sprayed tear gas at Chunichi fans. Beer (and not necessarily much) and the Tigers certainly bring out some undesirable yet mildly amusing traits in some of the Osakans for.

Personally, can't wait to get back to a game when this shit show dies down.

My first year in Japan!

Seriously...you know what's really fucked up? We probably ran into each other at least a couple of times. Osaka is big city, and then it isn't. And during those years? Blarney in Umeda? Murphy's in Shinsaibashi? RockRock, when you really wanted a fucked up night?

I won't dare ask which abominable corporation you worked for or which neighborhood they stuck you in. That'd just be awkward.

But I did manage to catch a Tigers game at Koshien last March (well, last last March) and it was so fucking ridiculously cold and windy I couldn't enjoy it at all. Ended up nursing beers and I believe an attempt at pizza at the indoor vendor counter, watching the game on the monitor.

Lmao, thanks for all the advice @Keihan
Yamaguchi was rough living. Hardly anything to do there haha.
I'll be sure to give the Baseball game a try as soon as the SoE ends. Maybe a trip to the HUB too. I live pretty close to Abeno and I remember seeing one there.
Fortunately I'm not down bad enough to be venturing in to some of the other areas you've mentioned lol.

Reactions: Keihan and Ojaysee
Lmao, thanks for all the advice @Keihan
Yamaguchi was rough living. Hardly anything to do there haha.
I'll be sure to give the Baseball game a try as soon as the SoE ends. Maybe a trip to the HUB too. I live pretty close to Abeno and I remember seeing one there.
Fortunately I'm not down bad enough to be venturing in to some of the other areas you've mentioned lol.

I don't recall if there's a HUB in Abeno but I would probably steer clear of it and just walk north 15 minutes to the Namba locations. Abeno can be fun, but it's a truly scummy area full of trashy people. By the same token, all sorts of weird shit can be done there at night. If you're ever supremely bored, go hang out at that promenade along the Midosuji Line between Tennoji and Doubutsuen-mae station...the one at the bottom of Tennoji Park with the tennis courts, outdoor bar, etc. For whatever reason, that place is just crawling with strange people at night. My absolute favorite place in all of Osaka, Spa World, is right down the road, and one night during a return trip I got hammered there and then wandered up to the park area, got even drunker on sidewalk beers and somehow ended up meeting this crazy ass middle-aged lady hanging out near the Famima and fucking her (or trying to, long story) at some random love hotel, can't remember where (must've been near Tsutenkaku). Been propositioned by an elderly tranny while urinating on a wall. Been propositioned by queer men who thought I was also queer, likely thanks to my wardrobe choices. Been yelled at by crazy street vagrants. It's just a strange place, for better or worse, even back when I lived there. Just avoid the homeless camp outside the zoo, as those vagrants will fuck with white people.

Also worth mentioning, there are a TON of cheapass hotels in the nearby Imamiya area that, pre-pandemic, drew hordes of cheapass Asian tourists, meaning there are a shit-ton of young, stupid Chinese, Korean, Thai, Filipino, whatever tourists in the area coming back to their hotels at night and often out in the neighborhood at cheap bars looking for that nightcap and maybe a bit more. If you want to test your game it'd probably be pretty easy pickings and very easy to spot the girls with Vacation Vagina. Best part is you know they're be flying the fuck home shortly so no need to be a gentleman.

Seriously...you know what's really fucked up? We probably ran into each other at least a couple of times. Osaka is big city, and then it isn't. And during those years? Blarney in Umeda? Murphy's in Shinsaibashi? RockRock, when you really wanted a fucked up night?

I won't dare ask which abominable corporation you worked for or which neighborhood they stuck you in. That'd just be awkward.

But I did manage to catch a Tigers game at Koshien last March (well, last last March) and it was so fucking ridiculously cold and windy I couldn't enjoy it at all. Ended up nursing beers and I believe an attempt at pizza at the indoor vendor counter, watching the game on the monitor.

Oh man, I don't mind admitting which shitty company I came over with. Given how bad it was, I quit after 18 months so it's ancient history. Probably the same company that brought a lot of foreigners to Japan. Think pink rabbit. Man, what an awful company that was. The only thing I regret is staying there for 18 months. I was in a school just outside of Osaka.

Yep, was a regular at Murphy's to watch sport then on to Pure for late night shenanigans. Sam and Dave to a lesser extent. Never liked the vibe there so tended to avoid it. It's highly likely we were in the same place at the same time given the relatively small pool of gaijin hangouts.

Ah, I'm guessing that was an "open sen" game in March. They can be bitterly cold and I watched one in snow flurries. March can be nice here when you're walking about but when you're seated outside with a cold beer, it can get really icy!

Reactions: Keihan
Oh man, I don't mind admitting which shitty company I came over with. Given how bad it was, I quit after 18 months so it's ancient history. Probably the same company that brought a lot of foreigners to Japan. Think pink rabbit. Man, what an awful company that was. The only thing I regret is staying there for 18 months. I was in a school just outside of Osaka.

Yep, was a regular at Murphy's to watch sport then on to Pure for late night shenanigans. Sam and Dave to a lesser extent. Never liked the vibe there so tended to avoid it. It's highly likely we were in the same place at the same time given the relatively small pool of gaijin hangouts.

Ah, I'm guessing that was an "open sen" game in March. They can be bitterly cold and I watched one in snow flurries. March can be nice here when you're walking about but when you're seated outside with a cold beer, it can get really icy!

How Tragic! Another fellow former slave to Monkey Bridge and the Usagi Mafia! Ashamed to say I actually stayed a little longer than you did, but by the time my second anniversary was closing in I'd had enough. It doesn't sound like we worked the same regional sector but I suppose it's a virtual guarantee we pissed in the same bar urinals at least a few times. Shit, one of my last nights out before moving home was at Murphy's, slamming Irish car bombs with the girlfriends (now ex-wives), acting live savages and giving them more than fair warning to seek out better options for life partners. But I tried not to go along whenever the entire crew thought it a "good night for Pure." That shit never ended well.

In my later years I mostly stuck to Umeda. Sorta preferred the vibe up there, plus it was closer to home and last JR loop train at 12:20-something got me within walking distance of my apartment. Or an apartment. Or sometimes just a park with comfortable bench. I miss my 20s.

Yep pretty sad but what's really tragic is the handful of guys I know who are still there after almost 20 years. Can you believe that? Wages are worse and teachers are even paying to rent the classroom they're teaching in! You can't make this shit up.

Why are they still there? It's like Stockholm Syndrome meets Battered Wife Syndrome. Bending over, grabbing their ankles as the pink rabbit goes deeper and deeper.

Yes, Kita always presented a bit more class than Minami which is why I mostly found myself in Minami.

Reactions: Frenchy
Yep pretty sad but what's really tragic is the handful of guys I know who are still there after almost 20 years. Can you believe that? Wages are worse and teachers are even paying to rent the classroom they're teaching in! You can't make this shit up.

Why are they still there? It's like Stockholm Syndrome meets Battered Wife Syndrome. Bending over, grabbing their ankles as the pink rabbit goes deeper and deeper.

Yes, Kita always presented a bit more class than Minami which is why I mostly found myself in Minami.

Sad part is, I actually do know one guy like that. American (go figure). Came on board around 2004, stuck around even when bankruptcy was imminent, went back as soon as the new iteration opened. We always meet up for drinks when I'm back in town, and every time I see him he's "just wrapping things up, about to go home." Same story since 2012. Someone told me they're paying 250k/month now for "senior teachers," which is 15k less than they were paying us as starting teachers in 2003. Makes me sad when I land in country, open up LINE on my travel cell, shoot him a text and then he actually responds..."AWESOME, DRINKS TMRW?"

It's kinda like that scene from Good Will Hunting when Ben Affleck is telling Matt Damon that the best part of his day is every morning when he arrives to pick him up for work and for a moment can hope and imagine that he's left town without telling anyone to do something better with his life.

That sounds eerily similar to one of the guys I mentioned in my earlier post. Been saying that he's done and going back to his home country for at least 10 years and he even completed his Master's at a reputable university here to help with finding work when he goes back.

"Awesome, drinks tmrw?" It's like time stood still for these people. Almost like they can't break out of the cycle even if they wanted to.

I'm sure it's a real highlight for him when you come back and I'm being sincere about that. And you get to be Matt Damon!

Glad to hear that Tobita is still open! As much I love traveling around Kansai I think Tobita is the only thing I ever really miss about Osaka. The fact that there are so many hot girls (especially the part-timers) is amazing and I love just walking through there in general.

Reactions: Shiai

"but begin exploring options for moving to Tokyo. Now."

why is this? for better job opportunities or are there better access to young sexy prostitutes in tokyo? I can't think of any place that can rival the osaka Shinchi's.

Reactions: chemsaw and scrying
i would have to agree here, nothing beats girls of Tobita, i still as of today could not find those 10/10 model girls in Tokyo, not even talking about FS.
Maybe i just don't know where to look, but in Tobita you see what you are choosing before paying

Lol this is amazing. Can you do Tokyo too?