2 gaijin go to a soapland?

milehighchub

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, retarded foreigner here on vacation with my friend and we're trying to get some soapland action. Darling Harbor is my preferred pick based on what I've read. Neither of us speak Japanese at all beyond hello, thank you, "hai". We have good old body language and google translate on the team though.

1) Is it weird or would mess up anything if we both went there at the same time (for different girls, as separate customers, ofc)?
2) Should we just walk in, or would it be better to call ahead? I have this idea in my head that calling ahead is very unnecessary and unexpected, but maybe I'm wrong.
3) Would it be possible to get a threesome on 1 girl? Not necessarily looking for that but I'm curious.

Thanks for helping a homie out.

Reactions: Godric
With your level of Japanese:

1) it would probably be easier to get entry if you'd go separately
2) you should just walk-in
3) not possible, especially in a soapland

With your level of Japanese:

1) it would probably be easier to get entry if you'd go separately

So one of us should go in, and then 10min later the next one? That should be good? I'm assuming it's just to avoid confusion where they would think we want a threesome or something crazy if we go in together.

So one of us should go in, and then 10min later the next one? That should be good? I'm assuming it's just to avoid confusion where they would think we want a threesome or something crazy if we go in together.

Yes. Also they might just have one girl free who works with foreigners and in the general confusion they might just find it easier to kick you both out.

1. Probably does not matter if you go together or separately? They may not have two girls at the same shop at the same time that can serve non Japanese clients. Just don’t try to negotiate the price just because you are two.

2. If you already picked a girl in your mind, you can try to call ahead and make a reservation. Otherwise, walk-in gives you better chance, I think.

3. I don’t know any girls in soapland that serve two foreigners in one session. You can hire two girls for yourself depending on the shop but they even don’t do girls’ play.

I have nothing to add except listen to Mike.

Just wanted to point out that the thread title reads like the one of a Buzzfeed article that continues "...and you can never guess what happens next".

Or like the setup of a joke being told at half of all Tokyo izakayas at this very moment. Anyone feel like completing with a punchline?

To add on to what Mike has already written:

1) In virtually any adult services joint in Japan, not just soaplands, two foreigners walking in together are more likely to be rejected than one solo. Even in gaijin friendly places. There may only be one girl on that will work with foreigners, or the shop staff may feel intimidated.

2) If it's a shop that has English speaking staff, reserving cuts down on your wait time (or ensures that the girl you want to see will be available).

3) Even in shops that offer that sort of servies (gyaku3p) it's generally not on offer to foreigners who aren't already regulars of the shop. The issues that can arise from communications problems are much more problematic when there's two men.

One exception to number 3 is Asian Mystique - they have a few girls who will offer that particular play option.

@MikeH
Good to know.
I wish I could just walk in a soapland with my girl friend and chose a girl over the pictures, pay the fee and have fun.
World does not treat women fair. Sigh.

(Well, I had a duo session tonight so I am satisfied for now. TMI? )

Ok yall are very helpful. I want to just walk in together but hit the counter separate, to show that we are separate customers. I dont want miscommunication or a situation where only one of us gets a girl and the other one walks in too late and now has to go find another shop. Do you think I could simply call ahead and find out if they have 2 girls on deck for 2 separate customers? That would be convenient af.

Ok yall are very helpful. I want to just walk in together but hit the counter separate, to show that we are separate customers. I dont want miscommunication or a situation where only one of us gets a girl and the other one walks in too late and now has to go find another shop. Do you think I could simply call ahead and find out if they have 2 girls on deck for 2 separate customers? That would be convenient af.

Im assuming your mastery at speaking Japanese is like mine, next to nothing, so calling ahead would be a waste of time. Few soaplands take reservations for gaijin.

I would recommend consulting the list that’s on the soapland resource page of this website. Check the respective websites of the soaplands that you’re interested in (the list indicates which soaplands are gaijin friendly), and see who’s working. Then walk in on a non-busy time (avoid weekends) and try your luck.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/

Last edited: