News 3/8/2017 - 100,000th Post Reached!

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I wasn't prepared for this day since I've had my hands full with renovating TAG and preparing for our next steps in the business end of this site. Many hours are spent each day fixing, adjusting, cleaning, updating and just keeping the wheels on this bus turning.

Today marks a huge milestone where we have hit six-digits in the posting area... 100,000 posts! :)

The winning post is this one:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ladies-that-act-against-feminism.14342/#post-102439

Since the early days when we launched this site (2009) and Tokyo's adult world was still a little tough to deal with, things have changed, largely for the better. There is still a lot of work to be done in opening up more avenues for residents and visitors alike to enjoy everything Tokyo and Japan as a whole have to offer in the night life.

In the grand scheme of things, having 100,000 posts doesn't mean much unless those posts account for something. All of those posts... good, bad, ugly, funny or just whacked, all have meaning and we appreciate every single one of you have stuck with us since day #1 and everyone who's joined since then.

TAG will grow as we build more relationships with various shops and agencies both in the form of media (ads) and potential specials for members here. I have been through lots of email and a number of face-to-face meetings over the past couple of years and I think we have earned some respect. People watching care about what's said here... Even if they are not verbal about it, we indirectly get some feedback in addition to hate mail. :)

We are not the enemy of the shops or agencies nor are we a golden stool upon which dirt is dished out. Our job here is to provide a fair and level ground for both clients and providers to connect and interact.

That's about all I have to say for now, I have a huge punch list to work on and it would be best if I shut up for awhile.

Again, on behalf of the TAG team, both retired and active, Thank you!!!

@TokyoSpirit (Mike)
@TAG Administrator (Eliah)
@Karen (Karen)
@Kevin (Still won't fucking tell me...)
@meiji (Him too...)

Thank you also goes out to our 3rd party programmers who have contributed (2009-2017):

Eric C.
John W.
Yusuke T.
Tomo S.
Eddie B.
Kenneth W.
Paul C.

Edit: Duh, sorry Mike!