Asian feeling/relax

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I've only been there 3 times.

1st was Mao at asian feeling.
2nd was Laura at asian relax.
3rd was Rie at asian feeling.

Asian relax costs 500 more yen but the rooms have mirrors on the walls, making it easier to see your girl while lying down. In general I prefer asian relax for that.

Mao was the least attractive of them, and a bit older, maybe late 30s. She did have really nice breasts though. Good attitude and service though. 6/10.

Laura is my favorite of the 3 I've seen. Slightly above average looks, I'm guessing late 20s, and pretty skinny. Her attitude and service were great. Good massage and nice HJ technique too. She was playful and it felt like she was getting really into it. 8/10.

Rie was the most attractive. Small but nice breasts, and pretty cute face. Her service however wasn't good. She barely talked, and her attitude reminded me of someone doing housework. Massage wasn't great and she kept using the towel as a barrier between my skin and her hands. I'm there for that skin to skin contact, not a towel massage. HJ technique was good but she didn't seem into it at all. For a minute she put my dick in the crease behind her knee, which was interesting while it lasted. 3/10.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After my first two experiences here I felt it was a place I could rely on for a warm, welcoming, and relaxing experience. Rie was a pretty big disappointment for that reason. Overall I highly recommend this place though.

Welcome to TAG and thanks for your submission today.

This shop, at the very least, is consistent in what it provides. At least, we are getting a better picture of what each girl provides.