Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min 20k each

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I am combining three seperate individual (non 3P) visits in one review.

After analyzing my visits, it appears they only have the 3 girls. I never saw working or was offered anyone else and I went on a wide variety of times during the day and night. I will start in order of visit.

1st was the Spinner (still couldn't get her name). She is about 150cm at most with a small but very perky chest. She led me to the shower first to clean then back to the cubicle. She began like before, gently crawling on me with gentle kisses and sucking. Soft gentle moans accompanied her work. Her body was tiny and tight withe the softest skin. She then made her way to the shaft and did a masterful job, gently sucking the top with gentle moans. After a few minutes, I turned my attention to her and nibbled away at her crack. This time however, she was a much more difficult cookie to crack. It took about 15-20 minutes for her to finally orgasm.

She then capped me and I went through the different positions, Mish, Dog then CG where I did my knee rocker technique. She wasn't very vocal (might be more reserved), but I could hear Jaja in the other stall doing her thing and that helped push me over the edge and released my load. Not sure if she came with my dick but she seemed to be into it.

She took me to the shower to clean. After, she stayed to clean herself so I started to get dressed. When she came back she was shocked to see me already dressed. She mentioned, "massage?" since I had loads of time left. Quoting Monty Python I said, "I could stay.... a bit longer" starting to pull my pants down. At that moment, the brothel nazi came flying in out of nowhere saying, "NO Massage!" Pretty ironic. It would have been perfect if she also said soup.

As I was putting on my shoes, Mamasan was trying to give me her version of a massage. Maybe she felt bad....

Visit 2 - Jaja (maybe sounds like ZaZa Gabor)
For a more accurate description, both Jaja and the spinner don't appear to be mainland China in appearance. They may be vietnamese, malaisian... not an expert with non chinese Asians. Either way, she is the tallest and oldest of the 3 but I still put her at 160cm in the mid to late 20's. Flawless skin and a banging body. Pretty much the same script as above but she was a bit more playful in the shower. Since this was our 3rd time together, she was more relaxed and playful throughout.
After her intial bj, I again turn my attention to her. Jaja is way more vocal and really gets into it. She really wants to come and it doesn't sound fake. After fully dousing my face with her juices, she caps me for the round. Now this time I tried something different. Might be out of the Ah Toh playbook, but I started mish VERY slowly, feeling and enjoying every inch of her tight pussy. Only after about 5 min or so, built up speed every so gradually to a pounding crecendo, driving her nuts. Then I quickly got her into doggie position and did the exact same thing, feeling every bit of her and watching me enter her as I carefully pound her glorious ass.

It was a perfect view and I was in a perfect rhythmn. I took cues from her plesure screams and sped up just enough to when she started to scream the most intensely, I then let her have it with my hardest and fastest pounding. That combination led to a fantastic finish for me.
Lying exhausted on the mat after she cleaned me up then she started to do a really bad leg massage. Mamasan made a quick comment fron outside the curtain. I will try to guess the interaction:
Mamasan: if you're done, take him to the shower
Jaja: (with an evil sneer looking towards the curtain) We're not done yet!

It was a quick but amusing exchange. Since I didn't want to be injured by her massage, I stopped her and had her do a soft body scratching which I find relaxing. Unfortunately for me she found some tickle spots and took full advantage of them.
We then went to the shower where she continued going after my tickle spots giggling the whole time. After washing my region, she would tease me by enveloping my shaft in her mouth for a breif second.
Went back and got changed. Jaja came in and as I tried to put my shirt on, she yanked my underwear down giggling. She did this twice as I was dressing. Made my goodbyes to Mamasan. Jaja poked her head and said one last goodbye.

3rd visit - Mina (aka super smoke show)
I'll start this one off with a really dumb analogy. My last visit to Japan, I usually do one or two Gapchons just for fun. I found a unique one in Akihabara that had anime girls in romantic outfits (500yen). This visit I thought it would be cool to get the whole set so I went back and luckily it was still there. First attempt, same one I got before. Second attempt, same damn one again! Got more change, third attempt, finally a different one, fourth attempt, SAME Damn first one! Now I'm really pissed. Long story even longer, I got 4 more of the first one I got over a year ago, but did get the set since I just couldn't let it go.

So I'm sure you see where this was going, I couldn't leave without getting individule time with the super smokeshow. This time I asked Momasan for new girl, different. She look confused but ushered me into the cubicle. Sge shen came back showing all three girls (hence my assumption there were only three). I happily picked the new one, which I wanted. The other two girls just laughed.

First thing I did was get her name which was Mina. In the shower I got a better look at her. She was definitely Chinese in appearance at 150cm range. Gorgeous long full black hair with soft curls at the ends. Beautiful face with full lips. But in this lighting I could see some flaw. Her body is tight with medium tits but there seemed to be some wear on her skin. Things like a strange divit mark under one eye, what could've been a healing cigarette burn on one arm...
Back to the session, I went through my standard playbook as with the previous session. The differences were, she didn't like stimulation of the clit, rather she liked her hole liked....er ok, not what I'm use to. Didn't have any sense I was really accomplishing anything with this so moved to the condom. Tried the slow method, but in true chinese mode, kept trying to rush everything.

Need to mention Momasan (and the other girls) were smoking heavily and the smell was ruining the mood.

Mina's dialogue tone was also a bit offputting. Kind of like the "meeso horney" sounding. The biggest turnoff was while doggie, she kept on saying, "come on baby". To me that tells me she is just trying to get it done.

I finally switch to CG for some leg rocking and she started to really get into it. After a good 10 minutes of that I finally bust my nuts and laid there a sweaty mess. This was the longest session of the three.

Mina immediately offered massage and right away I could tell she knew what she was doing. I let her kneed away for about 15 minutes, then shower, dressed and said my goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In conclusion Jaja was by far the best experience with the Spinner a close second (she just needed to be more vocal). Mina was the most beautiful of the group but 3rd in performance .
In the end I was pretty burned out from the who week. Need to pace better.

Thanks for the updated reviews of this shop, you are quite the machine, lol.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. I guess I'll have to create a TAG for this place, pun intended.

Approved: 11/26/2019