Guest viewing is limited

3 months on SA and still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlinkBlue

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’m a new SB in Tokyo and just recently made an account here. I’ve been on Seeking for 3 months now and I haven’t landed a good arrangement. I know it takes a long time to find a Sugar relationship but I feel like I’m going nowhere. Where are the SDs living in Tokyo? Most of the SD in seeking are only here for business and I’m not really interested in short term or ONS. I did have MGs but all of them didn’t fan out the way I wanted to, mostly because they wanted to have sex on the first MG. Is there any other good way besides SA to meet genuine daddies?

I’m a new SB in Tokyo and just recently made an account here. I’ve been on Seeking for 3 months now and I haven’t landed a good arrangement. I know it takes a long time to find a Sugar relationship but I feel like I’m going nowhere. Where are the SDs living in Tokyo? Most of the SD in seeking are only here for business and I’m not really interested in short term or ONS. I did have MGs but all of them didn’t fan out the way I wanted to, mostly because they wanted to have sex on the first MG. Is there any other good way besides SA to meet genuine daddies?
Its weird, normally first MG is just to know each other. Never proposed a session the same day and I bet all my serious SD friends here are same (well... « serious »... Maybe not the right word :D)
I suggest you to be very clear about what you want (and you don’t) in your profile, but make also clear that you’re not in it just for « platonic » or « getting spoiled ». It should be mutually beneficial, or mutually generous as I prefer to think of it.
Be patient, unfortunately for both SBs and SDs there is a lot of mud to go through before hitting gold. Lol, not a great analogy, sorry...

Its weird, normally first MG is just to know each other. Never proposed a session the same day and I bet all my serious SD friends here are same (well... « serious »... Maybe not the right word :D)
I suggest you to be very clear about what you want (and you don’t) in your profile, but make also clear that you’re not in it just for « platonic » or « getting spoiled ». It should be mutually beneficial, or mutually generous as I prefer to think of it.
Be patient, unfortunately for both SBs and SDs there is a lot of mud to go through before hitting gold. Lol, not a great analogy, sorry...

I think I am pretty clear with looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement on my profile. I also only met with SD who has a good profile and says they’re not looking for intimacy on the first MG but every time the date is nearing its end, they wanna talk a walk through the love hotels area and that’s where I bid my good bye.

I think I am pretty clear with looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement on my profile. I also only met with SD who has a good profile and says they’re not looking for intimacy on the first MG but every time the date is nearing its end, they wanna talk a walk through the love hotels area and that’s where I bid my good bye.

Well, you must be really hot then, see the bright side! Care to PM me? :D
Seriously, do not accept anything that makes you uncomfortable but do not expect a monthly allowance either as soon as the first date. Or even second. Takes time to build trust and chemistry . If you liked a guy even though you thought he was a bit too pushy at MG, text him back, say you were sorry you had to say goodbye early but you would be interested in meeting again at X conditions for a first date (not just the financial conditions, anything you deem important) .

Reactions: DireWolf98
Well, you must be really hot then, see the bright side! Care to PM me? :D
Seriously, do not accept anything that makes you uncomfortable but do not expect a monthly allowance either as soon as the first date. Or even second. Takes time to build trust and chemistry . If you liked a guy even though you thought he was a bit too pushy at MG, text him back, say you were sorry you had to say goodbye early but you would be interested in meeting again at X conditions for a first date (not just the financial conditions, anything you deem important) .
I don’t think that’s the case honestly, cute? Yes. They’re probably just horny lol. Thanks! I’ll do that next time.

I don’t think that’s the case honestly, cute? Yes. They’re probably just horny lol. Thanks! I’ll do that next time.

Well, its a sad fact that men on SA (and this forum) are a tad more horny than the average. Good luck! :)

Reactions: DireWolf98
@Irie, What's your profile name on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.