3 Straight Guys require a guide...

AVisitor

Reaction score
Sex not required, but an open mind, a sense of humour, reasonably good english and knowledge of the Tokyo night scene needed.

Will pay for your time & costs of course.

I've been charged with ensuring a memorable weekend in Tokyo in March. I'm struggling with all the terms and acronyms as I haven't found a page which overviews all the options in Tokyo - but I get they are way wider than is available at home - so we are open to suggestions.
First thought is a bar, a strip joint and perhaps a soapland. What would you suggest?
Feel free to PM me with your ideas.
Other interests are Japanese whiskey & food.

Last edited:
Sex not required, but an open mind, a sense of humour, reasonably good english and knowledge of the Tokyo night scene needed.
Will pay for your time & costs of course.
I'm sure there are plenty of straight guys here who fulfill those conditions and want to make some money!

Reactions: Frenchy
I'm sure there are plenty of straight guys here who fulfill those conditions and want to make some money!

They don't state the guide needs to be straight. And good that they don't as that would be discrimination; so be careful!

Reactions: jhingy567

I wonder if the "perhaps soapland" includes "perhaps for the guide" too?:D

Last edited:
Reactions: jhingy567
They don't state the guide needs to be straight. And good that they don't as that would be discrimination; so be careful!
Oh, come on! (i borrow from frenchy), the 'sense of humour' requirement already discriminates against 95% on this planet.
after all, why else would they mention they are straight? other than wanting some like-minded company ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was expecting a punchline in here somewhere based on how the title reads. No such luck.

Reactions: MikeH
Ok lets be cooperative
My suggestions :
- bar: a round of 3 or 4 bars in Golden Gai , then R2 in Roppongi
- Tantra or 7th Heaven for strip bar
- for soaps I never tried but there's a huge thread here so make your pick
I pay for the first round of Jack at the first Golden Gai bar. Then I'm your guest :D

Well if we're being helpful, a strip club is a must in my books. I'd say visiting a pink salon (blowjob bar) would be a good way to finish off the night.

As for finding a guide - I don't know if you'll find one on here. TAGsters prefer to keep their identities a secret. You know how it is. Does anyone here know if people advertise this service elsewhere? I'm sure someone must be making money as a guide.

Reactions: AVisitor
- bar: a round of 3 or 4 bars in Golden Gai , then R2 in Roppongi
- Tantra or 7th Heaven for strip bar

In my mind if you advice on going to Roppongi and especially a strip bar there why don't you go the whole distance and recommend following a tout in Kabukicho too?

In my mind if you advice on going to Roppongi and especially a strip bar there why don't you go the whole distance and recommend following a tout in Kabukicho too?
Hey at that stage I would be the one invited! I dont want to ruin it!

Please don't joke about the touts... too many people get sucked into that with just a little suggestion.

Reality: Avoid the touts. Refer to what I told you already in the private message.

Please don't joke about the touts... too many people get sucked into that with just a little suggestion.

Well, suggesting Roppongi strip clubs don't differ by much me thinks.

Reactions: Lukes
Thank you all.
Lukes; you make a good point - maybe we should avoid a guide & spontaneity and instead set a schedule using the groups recommendations?
What are the best 3 bars in Golden Gai?
Tantra or 7th Heaven seem the strip joints of choice - easy. And maybe a soap for hangover cure.
Is there a bar with an excellent range of local whiskeys - or is that every bar in Tokyo?

Tantra or 7th Heaven seem the strip joints of choice - easy. And maybe a soap for hangover cure.
They are very international and overpriced. If you go to a strip club in Shinjuku for example with all Japanese girls working, its much cheaper.
But it will be more about the show and less groping and touching, i think.