Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, plus ejaculation, 47300

Type/Location:
Tokyo Shemale Club has rooms in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
profile: https://nh-nh.club/staff/prof/?id=21599

I had been trying to have a 3P with a new half for some time with another TAG member, but kept getting turned down - apparently 2 gaijin together are a bit too much for most shops. But thankfully Kyouka came through - which doesn't surprise me at all because she is definitely the sleaziest new half provider I know of - and I mean that in the most positive way.

When we got to the apartment she was, as ever, impeccably polite; and then impeccably sleazy. She showered us both separately and then we sat on the bed and started kissing and playing with her. It's the first time I have ever done a 3P with a new half, so I found the logistics a bit confusing at times, but as ever Kyouka was an absolute pro, serviced us both, an amazing kisser as well by the way, and after a sweaty session she came over my cock, which made me cum almost straight away, and then she finished off the other guy.

My only issue with Kyouka is that she always, always makes me want to cum too soon. I frequently had to take a break or I would have come way too early.
Apart from that she is a great provider and I had a great time with her - hopefully the other TAG member did too!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not sure if I will be doing another new half 3P any time soon, just for logistical reasons, but Kyouka is always near the top of my to do list.

Thanks for sharing your 3P experience.
I had been trying to have a 3P with a new half for some time with another TAG member, but kept getting turned down - apparently 2 gaijin together are a bit too much for most shops.
It's probably a little intimidating for some shops or the providers themselves.

Approved: 4/9/2020

I think it is more the shops - there were a couple of girls I have met who have said they would be up for it, but when I contacted their shops they said they wouldn't allow it.

They also don't seem to allow a male and a female customer to do a 3P with a new half - I have been turned down for that recently too.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kyouka, Tokyo Shemale Club

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, plus ejaculation, 47300

Type/Location:
Tokyo Shemale Club has rooms in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
profile: https://nh-nh.club/staff/prof/?id=21599

I had been trying to have a 3P with a new half for some time with another TAG member, but kept getting turned down - apparently 2 gaijin together are a bit too much for most shops. But thankfully Kyouka came through - which doesn't surprise me at all because she is definitely the sleaziest new half provider I know of - and I mean that in the most positive way.

When we got to the apartment she was, as ever, impeccably polite; and then impeccably sleazy. She showered us both separately and then we sat on the bed and started kissing and playing with her. It's the first time I have ever done a 3P with a new half, so I found the logistics a bit confusing at times, but as ever Kyouka was an absolute pro, serviced us both, an amazing kisser as well by the way, and after a sweaty session she came over my cock, which made me cum almost straight away, and then she finished off the other guy.

My only issue with Kyouka is that she always, always makes me want to cum too soon. I frequently had to take a break or I would have come way too early.
Apart from that she is a great provider and I had a great time with her - hopefully the other TAG member did too!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not sure if I will be doing another new half 3P any time soon, just for logistical reasons, but Kyouka is always near the top of my to do list.

Kyoka was the first NH that caught my attention when I started lurking here on TAG. I've got to know...are the pictures pretty honest??

Reactions: rikkun and Tabanico
Kyoka was the first NH that caught my attention when I started lurking here on TAG. I've got to know...are the pictures pretty honest??
Yep. If you passed her in the street, you would easily recognize her from her pictures.

3P is one customer and two staff from the shop. It is readily available. What you did was "reverse 3P", two customers and one staff. This is not so commonly offered.

"Reverse 3P" including a female customer is strictly prohibited by the shops as it would be breaking the law.

Yep, totally. I think she has a couple of twitter accounts - one professional and one private. I'm not sure if I should share the latter, but if you can find it her pictures are totally accurate. In fact I would say that her official store photo is probably the most accurate of all of the store photos I've seen. It is exactly what she looks like. That said, every time I see her she gets so intensely into it that her make up sort of... comes off? Like, by the time we finish every time she is usually completely dishevelled. And obviously not being born a female that makes her look a little bit more male. But actually that sort of makes me love her even more - that she is so focused on your pleasure that she doesn't care what she looks like by the end of the session. If that makes any sense?