Guest viewing is limited

IND 3P with Sakura - possibly the best one yet

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sakura - as advertised on TAG! (@Sakura japanese)

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins, 45,000 yen.

Type/Location:
Love hotel - Lapia in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese, but Sakura also understands English.

Details of the Encounter:
So I am rewriting this having accidentally hit back on my browser the last time, so the encounter is not quite as fresh in the memory now, but if there is one thing I remember it is that it was fucking amazing.

I have never made any secret of the extent to which I like Sakura. I think she is amazing. Her body is incredible. Her personality is adorable. Her smile is transfixing. I have met her several times for 2P, 3P, (paid and unpaid) dinner dates, and I can never get enough of her. I have even cooked colcannon for her, lol. And I have never been disappointed.

I have also been fortunate enough to hook up with @Ken4fb from TAG (thanks to @Lars Lust for the intro!) for many encounters with many providers, and have also never had a disappointing session with him.

And the two streams crossed recently when we met up with Sakura for a 3P. We met at Lapia in Shinjuku, which I love. It is actually sort of run down and grotty, but also super charming and quirky, and the lady at the front desk is always super rude, but they accept 3Ps, and this time when she brought the extra towel set I even coaxed a smile out of her!

I arrived early for this session, and then Ken turned up, and then Sakura. I had brought a nice Rioja with me; Ken had brought a nice sweet white. So we started off by drinking wine from cups (like I say, Lapia is not the height of luxury, lol). When Sakura got out of the shower she sat down on the (tiny) sofa with Ken. They started playing with each other and kissing while I stroked her arm; until the logistics got a bit too complicated for the sofa and we moved to the bed.

And then we all made out! And it was glorious. Some highlights include Sakura riding Ken reverse cowgirl while I licked her clit; having a very heated kiss with Sakura while Ken fucked her hard; and then the climax (lol), which saw Ken shoot his load all over her stomach and tits, and then she scooped it all up and used it as lube to jerk me off until I also shot my load.

I think she enjoyed it too. She asked us to take photos of her before she cleaned herself up; and then she left a note in the hotel diary (like I say, Lapia is so gloriously quirky!). I took a photo but can't figure out how to upload it, and before I hit back on the browser the last time I typed it out, lol, - but essentially it said, something like 'I just had a 3P and it was amazing! One guy came and then I used his cum to jerk off the other guy! It was great!'

Which is a long way of saying you need to meet Sakura, she is amazing. With Special Thanks to Ken. lol.

I realise that there is always personal chemistry involved, and I happen to just really like Sakura; but I also think that she is physically attractive, and her personality is super easy to get along with, and she is always accommodating. She is smart, funny, and sexy, and I think she is the best provider I have met so far.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sakura is my favourite provider. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Thanks as always for sharing your adventures!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Reactions: Tabanico
This is what she wrote
upload_2022-6-4_12-51-36.png

You mean , there is one diary per room?
Yes, the diary is in the room.

Is the only LH with a diary?
I have seen a diary in Sara Kinshicho's class room. The lady I went with wasn't as interesting as Sakura so she didn't write anything. Either that or my sex with her wasn't that interesting, or both.

Last edited:
This is an epic review. Congrats, guys!
Sakura is really a special girl, I totally agree.
I'm even more impressed that you could read her handwriting though, wow :ROFLMAO: I gave up after "3Pはサイコー"

I really love the chikan play train room in this hotel, wish more places in central Tokyo still had themed rooms.

Also if you want to read a diary, “Areas” in Ikebukuro is a good cost performance place that also has diaries in some rooms.
Shibuya has the same hotel but not sure if they have diaries as well.

Reactions: jb2020 and Tabanico
I really love the chikan play train room in this hotel, wish more places in central Tokyo still had themed rooms.

Also if you want to read a diary, “Areas” in Ikebukuro is a good cost performance place that also has diaries in some rooms.
Shibuya has the same hotel but not sure if they have diaries as well.
I have to clarify that the areas chain likely doesn’t allow 3p (they have signs specifying the rooms are for two people). But i has fun checking out some diary there previously.

Reactions: just4fun