JFF Japanese Fetish Femdom

Date of Encounter:
July 2017

Contact Method:
Phone 092-732-1200

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 m/40,000

Type/Location:
LH/5000 (hotel Sun, across bridge from Canal City)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My last time with Yui,
http://www.adriana-online.net/gravure/g3256.php
I asked her about 3P and who she might recommend. She replied that she like Aika
http://www.adriana-online.net/gravure/g3097.php
because 'technique ha jozu'. So, I collected my yen and made an appointment. Because Aika is on the evening shift and Yui is generally morning, when I called to make an evening, they said that they had to check with Yui and would get back to me if there was a problem.

Anyway, there was no problem and on her blog, Yui said that she was looking forward to seeing me. Did the usual, which was go to the LH at the appointed time, call and tell the room number and wait. Knock at the door and there they were. Aika is a bit shorter than Yui, with a much more devilish look. Brought them in along with Aika's (2!) bags of tricks.

So, some assistance in getting disrobed, the standard shower, but with two girls, in front of the mirror drying off with two girls, and Aika asking a number of questions about what I thought.

A couple of observations. For me, at least, trying to carry on a conversation in Japanese with two women caressing and stroking you is impossible. About half way thru, when we were down to the really good stuff, I found that my English had vanished as well.

Yui joked that Aika was her sensei, and when we started, Aika and Yui were discussing a few things. They both used their fingers and even though Aika is shorter and presumably has smaller hands, she did some things with them that made me think they were much longer. After that, one or more of the toys she had brought (I think, memory is fuzzy), and she finally settled on the Revo 2
http://www.nexusrange.com/product/nexus-revo-2

I wasn't really looking for the GFE, but having Aika sensei down south and Yui whispering in my ear to relax seemed a lot like one, albeit highly unlikely in the real world. After the Revo was in place, Aika moved up to be on the other side, and they went to town. There was some position shifting on their part and other play, though I was set in place the whole time, but the ending was a two handed handjob that had me totally drained.

As I lay there, the girls tidied up (I was still pretty much mute) and had an interesting discussion about some of the ins and outs of the whole process. Then Aika went and prepared a bath while Yui chatted with me (I had gotten back to the so desu ne stage of my Japanese) and I then took a bath with Yui helping me to get all the lotion cleaned away.

We had about 20 more minutes, so Aika showed me her collection of toys and I and I think Yui were quite impressed.

Time finished and even though Yui suggested I stay a bit longer and rest, I knew that if I did that, I'd probably end up sleeping for a couple of hours. Also, I like going down in the elevator to see them off.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was a bit pricy, but very enjoyable. However, I do like talking with Yui, so the next time, I'll ask for her solo. My one regret was that I didn't ask for the doctor cosplay option. I thought of asking for both of them, but what would have been really good would have been to have Aika sensei dress up as the doctor and Yui be the girlfriend (or maybe the nurse?) to help.