Web Form / Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
3x45 min sessions @ 20000¥each + movie shooting option 4000¥each

Type/Location:
Photo Studio in Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Class-A is a photo studio where you can book private photography sessions with various nude models and JAV actresses in 45min blocks. There is no touching or sexual contact of any kind allowed during the session. The photos you take during these sessions are strictly for personal use only - you are not allowed to post the photos online. (The models themselves are allowed to do so - more on that in a bit.)

Everything is handled in Japanese - online booking process and interacting with the staff/models. It’s a very good way to practice your Japanese language skills. If you rely on Google Translate for everything, this is not for you.

Pricing for these sessions depends on the model. Some of the newer girls / amateur models can be booked for as little as ¥10000 per session. JAV actresses are priced higher, with some of the more popular ones like Satomi Suzuki going for as high as ¥45000 per session. Photo session slots book up fast, especially for the JAV actresses who tend to get fully booked as soon as their session schedule gets posted.

This was the third year in a row that I have booked photo sessions with JAV actress Enami Ryuu. I’m not sure why, but we really seem to click as model and photographer. It might be because according to her, I am still one of the only guys at Class-A that doesn't spend the entire session just photographing closeups of her pussy.

This time around I decided to do something a little different and added the movie shooting option to each session. Normally, this for if you want to film the models doing things like implied masturbation (a previous model I shot there told me this), but I chose this option so that I could setup a BTS camera on a tripod to help me keep track of my lighting setups and review how I did during the session. (Cause I'm weird like that):snaphappy:

They put me in the same first floor room that Ryuu and I had used in previous years - a bed (no sheets), couch with some cushions, a couple of light stands with hot lights and soft boxes and a standing mirror. The lighting equipment they have in the room is not maintained well, which is why I always bring all of my own lighting gear.

Ryuu greeted me in a grey top and a blue skirt. Since we had kept in touch via LINE this past year, we were able to coordinate having her bring a couple of different outfits this time. Her hairstyle grew out a bit from her short cut of the previous year and I mentioned to her how it was nice that every time we've shot together, she's had a different look.

I was glad to hear that she liked the photos that I had sent her from our previous shoot. Not only was she still using one of them on her Twitter profile, she had also tweeted a couple of images I had sent her from that shoot to share with her fans.

I also noticed that Class-A used a couple of the images on Ryuu’s profile pic on their website, which I thought was kind of cool.

Since I personally can't post any of the images myself, it's nice to see that she liked them enough to share them with her followers. And if it helps her get more bookings at Class-A in the future, bonus! :)

This being our third year together and we were even more comfortable working together than before, it was much easier and quicker to direct her into the specific poses that I wanted to shoot and get the right expressions. (she has a really cute smile btw). Was also able to get in a lot more different looks/outfits this time, and do even more experimentation with lighting control. (It’s a challenge to light the same small room multiple times year after year and try to make it look completely different each time.)

One of the things that helped was being able to rearrange all the furniture, something that probably no other photographer there takes advantage of. And I mean completely changing the room: moving the couch around, rolling up the carpet, picking up the bed and leaning it against a wall, etc. At one point during the shoot we had one of the staff come in to assist us with an electric fan for one of our sets and even he was a bit shocked :eek: to see what I had done to the room.

(Of course I put the room back to normal at the end of the session):D

Ryuu and I quickly cycled through a bunch of different outfits during the shoot, collaborating with each other on what combinations would look good. It was also nice to be able to just hang out and talk shop with her and get some insights into the AV industry in Japan.

Since we were really having fun on this shoot and Ryuu had an open spot on her schedule, I suggested we continue the shoot in an additional session and she was game for it. So we did a total of 3 sessions. In the end we were able to get a bunch of great images which I was happy with and that I think she will also enjoy. I’ve sent her a few images from this shoot so far and she’s already tweeted one of them.

Have a bunch more ideas I would like to shoot with her, but many of them would require shooting in a different location (like with a shower or bathtub). Something to discuss with her for the future maybe . . .

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want to improve both your language and photography skills at the same time with a nude Japanese model or JAV actress, I highly recommend checking out studios like Class-A.

Thank you very much for your report and sharing your experience. This is kind of unique, we don't see this very often...

Approved: 2/13/2020

Reactions: NAM1
It’s great you can do shoots but unfortate they have the rights to use your great photos anyway they choose but you have to keep it private. The photos look great.

Reactions: AMcguyver
I am still one of the only guys at Class-A that doesn't spend the entire session just photographing closeups of her pussy.

Amateurs, lol. Everyone knows you can't exclude the azz n' titties.

Kidding of course. Great review as always. I would not have the artistic vision to make it worthwhile but I always like reading these.

Reactions: AMcguyver
Are foreigners OK, i would really like to attend a photo session with Emiko Koike someday. But i can't speak Japanese.

Are foreigners OK, i would really like to attend a photo session with Emiko Koike someday. But i can't speak Japanese.

Foreigners are ok, but you need to be able to speak and read Japanese in order to book the session as well as interact with the staff and models.

Google translate will not cut it.

Reactions: postlaw
A while ago I checked out some similar services around Tokyo and noticed that you have to verify your identity when signing up and they have to approve the equipment you use. First thing probably to prevent people posting images....second point I didn't understand. Maybe to prevent the creeps you mentioned to do their pussy pics with gigantic zoom lenses. What's your experience with that? Same rules at class a?

A while ago I checked out some similar services around Tokyo and noticed that you have to verify your identity when signing up and they have to approve the equipment you use. First thing probably to prevent people posting images....second point I didn't understand. Maybe to prevent the creeps you mentioned to do their pussy pics with gigantic zoom lenses. What's your experience with that? Same rules at class a?

Not understanding the second point? I'm assuming you mean the part about them approving the equipment you use. They just want to make sure you're not taking the photos with your cell phone because they don't want you posting the images. Plus using a cell phone to get pussy closeups would require getting in extremely close to the subject, which is something most models would not be comfortable with. :eek:

Gigantic zoom lenses would actually be better, as one would have to be physically farther away from the model, even when shooting a closeup. But there's not a lot of room in these studios to do that. ;)

For the most part, I'm finding 24-70mm lens range to be ideal for most shots. Anything longer than say a 135mm lens would be difficult to use. (I think we shot most of Ryu's stuff with an 85mm 1.4 lens.)

For the level of photography that I can do (and the extremely limited equipment I have, only have a point and shoot, at least it’s an mx100m3) the price is way to high for me, though I did buy the Mx as way to teach myself more about photography, while having to replace my old camera. Given the advent of iphonography recently though I’m sad to say it hasn’t received much action in recent years.

though some day I would like to pick up again and learn more. Maybe you should do sessions as a guide ^^_

the report was great to read and just from the limited shots, there are shots and balance. Look forward to your next report.