3some From Hipness??

tom21

TAG Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried a 3smoe from Hipness? I noticed it is very cheap (14000 for 2girls 40mins) compared to others. I know the girls are not Japanese, but.....do the girls get involved with each other or is it tend to one and then the other?

Can anyone help out here?

Depends o
Has anybody tried a 3smoe from Hipness? I noticed it is very cheap (14000 for 2girls 40mins) compared to others. I know the girls are not Japanese, but.....do the girls get involved with each other or is it tend to one and then the other?

Can anyone help out here?

Depends on the girls, doesn´t it. You should ask the tencho about it. He knows them well and he is really friendly.

It is also important to let the girls know, either directly or via the tencho, what interests you. Some guys are all about f-on-f action whereas others dislike it because they want to be the center of attention/action themselves and not a voyeur. If the ladies are good at their jobs, they will try to figure it out from your reactions, but it is easier and simpler for all concerned if you just tell them, in advance if possible.

-Ww

Sorry........who is the Tencho?

Thanks for the advice fellas....................Do you not think its a little on the cheap side? What are your opinions on this?

Many Thanks

Tom21:
Sorry........who is the Tencho?
Thanks for the advice fellas....................Do you not think its a little on the cheap side? What are your opinions on this?
Many Thanks

As shinjin said, tencho is the shop manager. And yes, Hipness is cheap; the reason is that the girls are not Japanese but Thai and Filipina.

I haven't done the 3some option there, but I seriously doubt the girls do F on F. You can always ask, but the more 'exotic' your requests, the fewer girls that will be willing to honor those requests...and it's usually the hotter (more in demand) ones that won't honor them.

I would suggest either asking the shop manager if your Japanese is good enough, or see a few of the girls and ask them. If you ask in a fairly nice way, I'm sure they'll let you know. You might want to keep their attitude regarding answering the question in mind on how enthusiastic they'll be, too. I asked a few of the AM girls about 3-somes for example, and Rina told me that she's fully bisexual and was all about being with another girl, while Yuko was a lot more hesitant when she told me she'd do whatever the customer requested (i.e., she's strictly gay for pay).